Greetings

Synchronized-turns strategy. Calling all teamers.
GrudgeBringer
Lux Newbie

Greetings

Post by GrudgeBringer » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:40 pm

I am a new player coming over from Conquer Club to Lux delux and saw this Castle game. As I am a fan of these type of maps and liked the tutorial (lol, I won as the villain first time out on hard...so only another 30 games in the tutorial and I should be ready to lose in 5 turns!!).

My question is that I went on the games server and it had a lot of games but only 1 host and not a lot of full games (hardly any for that matter). Is this a very small group and don't play the larger maps, or am I just catching it as at a bad time (Thanksgiving and all).

I look forward to paying my dues in blood on the battlefield but would like to play different players on different games.

Last question....Is the AI harder in real games than the hard in the tutorial? If so I may try a couple of single player games just to get my feet wet. Any information would be helpful and thanks in advance. :?

jesterme
Lux Duck Lover

Re: Greetings

Post by jesterme » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:00 pm

You can choose much more difficult AI. I am not sure about the health of the online community lately, although Thanksgiving week certainly is slow on Lux (sister game) so I would assume the same is true over there.