October 27 - Tournament of Champions for Top All-Time Seeds

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
supergood
Baby Mama

Post by supergood » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:45 am

trinkett wrote:
General K wrote: 1 - SuperGood (because she didn't pop my income in a deux game and she was later asshated by Trinkett).
there was only one asshat that game
and it was supergoood building in my territory and letting you live in hers

1st she threatened ...... and she found it amusing to test my resolve ......
putting trooops somewhere that threatens someones income is a declaration of war
Are you kidding me Trinkett? YOU threatened me...not only threatened me but suicided me cuz you didn't want me to take OZ! The first game you half-killed me and the 2nd game YOU suicided me....you played for 5th both games. Ya, I take it personally,...you should really try something new Trinkett...that's playing to win! :wall:

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:35 pm

supergood wrote:
trinkett wrote:
General K wrote: 1 - SuperGood (because she didn't pop my income in a deux game and she was later asshated by Trinkett).
there was only one asshat that game
and it was supergoood building in my territory and letting you live in hers

1st she threatened ...... and she found it amusing to test my resolve ......
putting trooops somewhere that threatens someones income is a declaration of war
Are you kidding me Trinkett? YOU threatened me...not only threatened me but suicided me cuz you didn't want me to take OZ! The first game you half-killed me and the 2nd game YOU suicided me....you played for 5th both games. Ya, I take it personally,...you should really try something new Trinkett...that's playing to win! :wall:

I seriously can't believe we are getting to this point of complaining about other players. I have played with SG a lot and I can't think of one instance where I would accuse her of teaming. SG is a great, fun player to have as a competitor.

I would also like to add to the comment about me hitting scan... Do you really think I didnt notice that on my own?!?!? Cmon

I honestly can say that I do not team. The only exception being of course during survivor with my teamates: para, cheech, harley, frost, and redrum. But even mentioning them, now that survivor is over we have played many games and play fairly and we would never team up against someone else. I would be just as comfortable taking them out first in a game than any other player. I still think there should be more team games as I mentioned in my forum post. They are fun and when it is obvious the game is about "being a team" it takes all the negative connotations about being a "teamer" out of it.

In addition,I enjoy playing with RCrum, K, and trinkett who were all in the tournament game with me. I have read many of the negative comments on all three of them posted sporatically through these forums, but personally have no issues with either of them.

What is really sad here is that this game was a "overall top seed game" which should have highlighted great play and been a room where others watching could go to get pointers on how to play and just see some great players. This forum thread is a sad statement that echoes exactly what packman referred to in his thread. The negativity, accusations, and overall crappy play that is making this great game less fun.

**One more thing**

When reading the forums and seeing negativity, I encourage everyone to use a feature that no one has yet to mention. Use the option of viewing all posts made by a particular player. You can find this by finding a player in the rankings page. When you bring the player up, click on the link that says "There is a user in the forums named....." Here you can find all the posts by that player. I personally do look to see the people who constantly post negativity and pretty much ignore what they write. I am much more inclined to pay attention to positive comments than negative ones.

Well, I feel better now that I got that off my chest! :P

Drifter
Semiholy Rambler
Location: An undisclosed location... for reasons of security, and therefore... insecurity...

Post by Drifter » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:24 pm

Lantern wrote:I have played with SG a lot and I can't think of one instance where I would accuse her of teaming. SG is a great, fun player to have as a competitor.
SuperGood is a poopiehead. She'll start stealing lighters next thing we know.

And you can search the forums by author here.

Black Pope
Lux Exorcist

Post by Black Pope » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:06 pm

supergood
Baby Mama

Post by supergood » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:18 pm

Drifter wrote:
SuperGood is a poopiehead. She'll start stealing lighters next thing we know.
GRRR The only poopie heads I know of is Yo Daddy and now Drifter! I can't believe this thread has resorted to name calling! Lock it up! hehehehe :smt110

trinkett
lux counsellor

Post by trinkett » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:43 pm

trinkett takes a bath to relax
Imageafter a great month playing the best game in the world