How to restart ?

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
eric

How to restart ?

Post by eric » Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:30 pm

When I begin a new game, if I see people waiting for a new game, I don't know how to restart a new game. Can someone learn me that ?

Thanks for your help.

Eric

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Post by dustin » Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:01 pm

Type '/start' in the chat-area (without the quotes).

eric

Restart

Post by eric » Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:31 pm

I've tried to do that before but I can't write anything in this window. Perhaps is there a bug ? I'm using Lux version 3.8 for Mac OS X. Do you know if it works on this version ?

eric

Restart

Post by eric » Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:18 am

To complete the informations about the bug (perhaps ?), I'm using Mac OS X.2.8 (french version) with an iMac 400Mhz G3.

I wish a merry Xmas to everyone.

Eric

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Post by dustin » Wed Dec 24, 2003 5:56 pm

I have never tried Lux under the French version of OSX, so the problem could be related to that. I will change my system to french and try it sometime.

When you click in the chat entry spot does the blinking cursor appear there at all?

frenchy
Lux Newbie

Post by frenchy » Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:41 pm

No, hopelessly not. Nothing happens if I click in the chat area. If I double click after the last message received, there is a blue zone appearing but I can't write anything, even if I try to type something.

I hope all these informations will help you.

"Frenchy" is my login now for the forum and the games when it will be possible to play till the end without being disconnected.

"Eric GROSS" is my registred user name

Merry Xmas to you Dustin

Eric

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Post by dustin » Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:08 pm

Just to make sure we are both speaking of the same thing: There is the text-area where the chat messages appear. Then below that there is a different spot where you type in yur chat messages. You should be clicking and then typing in that different lower text-entry area.

frenchy
Lux Newbie

Post by frenchy » Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:30 pm

Oops ... I'm very sorry but I didn't saw this line. Forgive me for this mistake. If I haven't seen this line perhaps some others will have the same problem. Suggestion : in front of this line, a little text i.e. "To chat, write here :"

Thanks for this information