public apologies to Gfips

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
juveke
lux veteran

public apologies to Gfips

Post by juveke » Thu May 12, 2016 12:42 pm

Hi all,

Yesterday I was conviced that I was right about the way Gfips behaved (he megamuted me for several games, about 1 hour and demanding for a pm ...). For me he was unfair to me.

To tell you the truth I failed to send him a pm (... like now ...) and I think he should had seen the way carl spra... was behaving ...

But, in fact, I was to hard on poor Flippers and I do want to apologize.

So sorry Gfips.

Pars
Lux Alliance Fan

Re: public apologies to Gfips

Post by Pars » Thu May 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Nicely done Juvenal
:smt023

juveke
lux veteran

Post by juveke » Thu May 12, 2016 12:49 pm

I ment also to say I never, in any circunstance, should say to Gfips "fuck off" ... and to Naraku (if he reads this post, he will understand).

So sorry, I'll try to keep away from some toxic players (and also players will try to stay away from me, a toxic player too).

cya

Symbiosis
Lux Solicitor

Post by Symbiosis » Fri May 13, 2016 12:18 am

Apologize harder

GFips
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Post by GFips » Fri May 13, 2016 2:56 pm

It is always a great step to apologize! Thank you and my respect for this. But no worries - I think we both had clarified everything already one hour after the happenings and I never use to hold something against somebody after it is cleared up. So i look forward to the next games with you :-)

That mute was not meant as punishment against you. I muted you to stop further escalation after i gave a global warning to everybody. There were many people in the room who also missbehaved before and the environment was already very hostile when i entered - i did not watch how or who it started. So i gave a global warning to everybody and you got the mute for some rude chat afterwards. If you have the feeling there is still something to clear up, always feel free to talk with me about it. Else i would say, lets look forward and end this in the hope we get some nice and really enjoyable games next.

I encourage everbody to stay friendly in chat and to not asshatt others in game play (play to win, stay fair and don't pay back bad moves in the next game, it usually only results in loosing both). I can understand that people easily get heated especially in bio (or games with high incomes in General), where the line between asshating and balancing the board is very thin. But it usually just escalates and results finally in an hostile environment. Years ago there was a nice try here in Lux to better ... http://www.sillysoft.net/forums/viewtop ... 27&t=19713. Maybe we should all try to realive this idea :-)

Dangerous Beans
oO0-0Oo-oO0-0Oo

Post by Dangerous Beans » Sat May 14, 2016 9:58 am

I always miss all the interesting games...