active host list webpage

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

active host list webpage

Post by dustin » Thu May 26, 2016 9:39 pm

Some luxers were desiring to be able to check and see what hosts are active. So I created a webpage version of the tracker that shows active hosts with people in them. You can check it on your browser on your computer or mobile device. Perhaps book-mark it. Here's the link:

http://sillysoft.net/lux/active.php

SmotPoker
Lux Addict

Re: active host list webpage

Post by SmotPoker » Fri May 27, 2016 12:48 am

Superb feature... now to touch it up a bit so it pings our phone when there are a specific number of active players..
alot of us veterans would play more if we knew there were a full game to come to.

GFips
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Post by GFips » Fri May 27, 2016 10:18 am

great feature - thanks Dustin! :smt023

and yeah: it would be an additional great feature to be able to active(deactivate notifications on FH games for sepcial rooms (i think by mail would be easier to realize worldwide than SMS on phone).

Unfortunately there are not always enough players online to have FH games beside BIO. Nevertheless i encourage you all not just to wait for FH games only. Guest in and play some 2/3/4 human games yourself. Try to build up FH games. Usually/Often others will follow - just dont give up to fast! Use also the Forums and the possibiliy to pm others to announce e.g. classic games for certain times. If there are people in the rooms it is much more likely that others will follow.

P.S.: Dustin? The link actually shows only games with active players inside the game. Would it be possible to add also rooms with only guests waiting?

Naraku
Lux Demon

Post by Naraku » Sat May 28, 2016 8:00 am

How about some 'stable' hosts again? Are you working on 'fixing' or correcting the glitches & errors that keep causing YOUR hosts to CRASH!?!!?!? :smt013

I know that's such a retro idea.

SmotPoker
Lux Addict

Post by SmotPoker » Mon May 30, 2016 11:21 pm

ill try to keep mine going. if it crashes, just pm me, it should go to my email and thatll ping my phone