Tim Nice But Dim

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
Tim nice but Dim
Lux Newbie

Tim Nice But Dim

Post by Tim nice but Dim » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:49 pm

Laters all.

I gotta stop playing, got issues with my circulation from sitting too long.

Fipsy pls permaban all of my accounts.

Adios you Lux monkeys

:llama

GFips
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Re: Tim Nice But Dim

Post by GFips » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:53 pm

Hi Tim,

you are suspended already. I don't see a reason for a permaban of your main account yet. You got suspensions for your several recent offenses. You are allowed to have only one account. Your multiple accounts got permabanned. You created yesterday yourself a new account and played again ... so just don't buy new accounts and we don't have to suspend them. There are easier ways to extend your suspension ;-) Quite easy. But don't troll the mods.

After a suspension players are usually welcomed to return. If after that time you still want a further suspension on your own wish then contact the mods and we can always extend/renew it. You and everybody else can always contact any mod by pm in private, in case you don't want to talk in public.

Generally: if someone wants a suspension on his own wish there is no need to become crazy and provoke a suspension by asshating, reporting und offending others - just send the mods a pm and explain your motivation. We will always have an open ear for you and we will also keep things confident if you wish.

I wish you all the best.

GFips