Chessa

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
Big Will E Style
RAW Dogger

Chessa

Post by Big Will E Style » Thu May 10, 2018 3:12 pm

chessarrayxpr - suspension for missuse of report function (until further notification)

Can you elaborate? Was he overdoing it? Chessa is a pretty good dude, so I would assume he had a good reason for reporting (at least the first time). There has been a lack of policing in the game lately and asshats are running wild.

PJB
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Re: Chessa

Post by PJB » Fri May 11, 2018 10:21 am

Hi Will,

Just like a few months ago Chessa asked for a perma ban due to personal circumstances by spamming the report function. We have honored his request this time and last time by giving him a ban for a few months. Hopefully when or if he comes back circumstances will be better for him.

Indeed he is a good guy thats why we didnt perma ban him yet cause we would love to have him back here in Lux.

GFips
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Post by GFips » Fri May 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi Will,
thanks for the thoughts. Yes I agree, Chess is one of the people here I really always enjoyed to play with.
It was not easy for me to suspend him. He send more than 900 reports requesting a suspesnsion within a short time. So I had to act and stop him ;-)
It is not cool to spam the reports. But beside this he did not behave wrong. He did not asshat, he did not attack anybody and he did not offend anybody in chat or game play (at least as far a I saw). So I hope he will return once. The door is always open for him.

@chess: I wish you all the best!

Btw people: no need to go nuts and spam the report function or to offend others to provoke a suspension. Just pm a mod or dustin. There is always a chance to take a time out for a certain time if really needed. Things can also be handled confident then.

General K
Lux KAPITALIST

Post by General K » Sun May 13, 2018 4:44 am

GFips wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 12:48 pm
Btw people: no need to go nuts and spam the report function or to offend others to provoke a suspension. Just pm a mod or dustin. There is always a chance to take a time out for a certain time if really needed. Things can also be handled confident then.
I had an easier approach:
I suicided Dustin and cursed him during Luxtoberfest... fastest most efficient (and glorious) way to be perma-banned in Lux :smt077

GFips
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Post by GFips » Sun May 13, 2018 3:49 pm

General K wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:44 am
I suicided Dustin and cursed him during Luxtoberfest...
Didn't we all do that? You should have got an award for it :bang:
Oh wait, you did not do that during the "Kill The King" event? hmmm, lol ... :smt021