About the evil last weekend

Of the people, by the people, for the people, for whatevs.
Shockandawe
Lux Vigilante

Re: About the evil last weekend

Post by Shockandawe » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:23 pm

No funds authorized to be appropriated to the Department of State or the Broadcasting Board of Governors shall be used to influence public opinion in the United States.

An expressed statement that this cannot be used to directly influence the American public.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-2013- ... tion.t592/

"Second, the Thornberry-Smith Amendment contains an express prohibition on the use of any appropriated funds to “influence public opinion in the United States” (see new Section 208). Further, the amendment narrowly applies only to the BBG and the State Department, which both operate under existing checks on their authority that would prevent what we would consider “propaganda.”"

Your lack of willingness to do any sort of research on these subjects makes this all too much fun.

Naraku
Lux Demon

Post by Naraku » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:33 pm

CNN paid by the US & foreign governments to "report" news

maybe 1 day you'll bother to pay attention to what is really happening around us... :panic:

CNN is paid by the US government for reporting on some events, and not reporting on others. The Obama Administration pays CNN for content control.
Last edited by Naraku on Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shockandawe
Lux Vigilante

Post by Shockandawe » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:18 pm

And maybe one day you'll take a 3rd or 4th look things. Not holding my breath on that one.

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2012/ ... -guardian/

Take a good hard look at the right side of that second site you linked to and tell me they should be taken seriously.

Naraku
Lux Demon

Post by Naraku » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:37 pm

A most unfortunate oversight on my part as I honestly didn't even bother to read the trash on the right side of that page. still does not change the fact the US gov't is breaking the laws they pass by paying CNN for stories to air or be withheld.

Shockandawe
Lux Vigilante

Post by Shockandawe » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:22 pm

If you had linked straight to the actual report that's fine, but when you link to these other sites you will instantly lose any credibility you might have.

Because these sites don't have any.