Mafia XXX: Once More Unto the Breach

Forum games, computer games, any other games that you'd like to play.
Enzo1997
Lux Vacationer

Post by Enzo1997 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:25 am

Rhye on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:49 pm wrote:(More to come tomorrow.)

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:52 pm

More? You want more??? I'll give you more, you insatiable lot... since Rhye's busy "sweeping the leg" or something...

I was the Undead's Skeletal Warlord. This meant that a) I had to eat as much of everything as I could possibly stand on Thanksgiving to get appropriately curvy again, and b) I got the chance to corrupt Luxtopians in Mafia, one of my very favorite things to do.

The first Night, I corrupted jesterme. It was easy, and fun, let me tell you! But there were Godfather complications, as you saw in the thread. (I still think his story was at least as plausible as Mud's.) Anyways, kudos to jesterme. I enjoyed our short-lived reign of terror.

Then I corrupted Schroberts. Who wouldn't, given the chance? Our fiendish plan was to lure heartscoffee into The Bad Girls' Club next, then turtle in Madagascar... but no dice. heartscoffee turned out to be as incorruptible as she is charming. *sigh*

Thwarted again, I turned my hoodoo on my favorite underage turtle, Enzo. I was told the corruption was successful. I told Enzo that the corruption had succeeded. I believe Rhye told Enzo he'd been corrupted, too... not that you could tell by his voting! (Really unfair of you to keep us rofl-ing, Enzo, when we should have been sympathizing with Mazza irl. I'm still chuckling when I think of it!) So I did what anyone with any sense would do when faced with a recalcitrant teenager... I made him the boss. But around then, the voting sort of ... ended ... and I don't know if Enzo as Warlord got the chance to try to corrupt anyone.

After that, there were a couple of Night events that I know of. I was given the option to choose a method of training for a big duel- I chose swordplay, of course. And then more options for places to skedaddle to- I chose The River. And THEN... I went afk for a bit...

So, yeah, I'm pretty sure either kude or jesterme won.

:P

Rhye
Lux Crooner

Post by Rhye » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:56 pm

(I will reveal more in a moment, but firstly to explain Enzo's position.)

When you got the event *2 corrupt v. 1 innocent* and agreed to step down and make Enzo the boss....... you made the right decision. But it just so happens that I gave Enzo an event which would allow him to compromise with you, or simply defect. He chose to defect and go rogue........

Rhye
Lux Crooner

Post by Rhye » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Events and Gameplay:

The first event I gave out to everyone, called "Who shall lead?". In the end, the sheriff won the voting by a landslide, I believe only 1 or 2 people voted differently. The chosen leader (suntzu) was given unique events which could help out the entire innocent team. (You'll see examples in a moment.)

Night 0 was a very eventful night. TSK corrupted jesterme (godfather), so Mud became the new godfather. It's a good thing too, because that very night Suntzu was inspecting Mud, but since he was now the godfather he came up innocent. Kude was shot and killed by jesterme before jesterme was corrupted.

Night 1, Suntzu (sheriff, leader) was given the event "How should we prepare" given the options of:
1) Let us prepare for ambushes made by the Serpent Team. We need to arm our people against the serpentine scum.
2) Let us prepare for conflicts with the Undead. We need our people armed to fight those damn undead warriors.
3) What about me.....?

Suntzu chose #2, and a corruption helmet was distributed randomly to one of the innocent town folk. This helmet of peace was given to Heartscoffee (sinatra). Because she was sinatra with the helmet she was now invincible (except for voting, as she would soon discover.)
Mud (new godfather) was shot by schroberts that night, and schroberts was corrupted by TSK.
That next day (after seeing these events unfold) I sent Heartscoffee (sinatra) a warning (clue.)
"Frank Sinatra once sung:

"And now, the end is near. And so I face the final curtain....."

And this will be true if the innocents don't find more success than they currently have. Things don't look so good for the innocents....."
At this time the role of leader was passed to Mazza (suntzu being... err... dead) and engie became a godfather with no minions.

(I hope everyone has enjoyed the "suspense" of this game. Trust me, no Mafia game in history has been so awfu..... unique.... so be proud to have taken part in the wors..... most interesting game of Mafia yet.)

mazza
Lux Sugar Daddy

Post by mazza » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Mazza wonders how much he really has been drinking lately......