Mafia XXXIV (Medieval Mafia): Game on!

Forum games, computer games, any other games that you'd like to play.
Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:36 pm

*Manimal wrote:Didn't need to investigate BWE. I got a result that says 100% lantern is VIKING and he voted for you, so clearly he is NOT VIKING.

This is not difficult logic, Lantern keeps trying to twist what we're saying but the fact is there is an investigation that said he is viking, period. What is there to think about here?
And the Beserkers robe would have something to do with that mani. Which I have.

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Tired of the bullying going on here so enough said. Let the chips fall where they may.

Kude
omni member

Post by Kude » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Big Will E Style wrote:This is why I have been so confident about Lantern's guilt, everyone. Mani pm'd be about earlier today. I didn't want to give away his position, but now that he has, nobody should doubt him. If you are still voting Shock over Lantern by the end of this, then you will be considered guilty!
If you look at the time stamps, my post and is were literally two minutes apart. he posted his just before I posted mine, but I didn't see his post since I didn't refresh the page. I've now gotten two PM's from you badgering me to change my vote. I've seen you and the people you support try to bully several people into changing their votes. That being said, because of these things, I will NOT change my vote. I find this whole group of your suspicious. Why didn't mani come forward with his information sooner?

---

Mani Votes Lantern.
Lantern indicates that he will vote Whirl or Mani.
BWE votes lantern
Whirl feigns to kjos
Kjos casts a temporary vote for Whirl
Shock votes Lantern
Whirl switches to shock
jesterme votes shock
Jesterme indicates that he wants to vote for mani
Kjos votes shock
Shock challenges lantern to a duel
Shock takes back his challenge, challenges whirl. This is against the rules, and is not going to happen.
Whirl and BWE re-affirm their votes
BWE re-affirms again
Schrob votes shock
BWE challenges schrob to a duel
Lantern votes shock
Mani claims he knows for a fact that lantern is guilty, but not that shock is innocent
kude votes for shock
whirl re-affirms his choice
enokrad votes whirl
enokrad changes his vote to lantern

Tally:

Lantern- 4
kjos- Now 0
Whirl- Now 0
shock- 5

A close one...

Clear alliance

mani, BWE, shock

People who haven't voted:
Dannflor
Jjazz
Mazza (mazza's alive, right?)

This is what I have that happened today.
Mani has his people down. Enokrad doesn't seem too sure, it's possible he was bullied out of his choice, I know that they tried it with me. I'm not 100% sure that shock is guilty. I'm not even 75% sure. But I don't think lantern did it. Mani, why did you wait so long to come out with your information? It now seems like a ploy, a last ditch effort to save shock. That's why I'm not jumping at your post. Oh well. I guess we will see tonight. We have done enough damage to ourselves over the last few days. After tonight, we'll find out where this game goes. Hopefully, we have a brand new sheriff to give us some information. While many of the people who voted for shock gave little to no information, I also haven't really seen much information to change my vote. Very little time was taken to actually defend shock. Most of the time was spent trying to get us to change out votes.
*Manimal wrote:Didn't need to investigate BWE. I got a result that says 100% lantern is VIKING and he voted for you, so clearly he is NOT VIKING.
Um... that's not true at all. Several of the last few games have had mafia voting off their own to make themselves seem less suspicious.

I think I got everything. Looking back, I don't think that players as experienced as mani, BWE, and shock would be such obvious mafia. Good luck, Kude.

*Manimal
Lux Cutie Pet

Post by *Manimal » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:41 pm

Kude. Dude. I'm revealing that I'm the necro.

NOBODY is contradicting this by saying they are, in thread or PM, are they?

Yet somehow nobody trusts my investigation results

Seriously, if innocents lose this is gonna be the biggest mafia sham ever.
You're overthinking this.

WhirlPlaid
miSKAlaneous
Location: Habitual board flippers should have their dice taken away.

Post by WhirlPlaid » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:52 pm

I am bummed we need to wait 24 hours to find out the truth. If shock is Lynched and guilty as viking then the game is over and the innocents win (based on voting allegiances).... if shock is innocent then Lantern will fall the following day and then who knows what happens. I am waiting on pins and needles.

Big Will E Style
RAW Dogger

Post by Big Will E Style » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Lantern has no proof

Mani has proof

There is no other logic needed. Vote now or forever screw the innocents.

WhirlPlaid
miSKAlaneous

Post by WhirlPlaid » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Mani has proof that we are supposed to believe... none us of have genuine proof unless mani posts his proof and the absolute all knowing utterly magnificent TSK confirms it.

Big Will E Style
RAW Dogger

Post by Big Will E Style » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:58 pm

I'll take proof over speculation ANY day of the week.

If we kill Lantern and we are right, we are home free with the Vikings. Vote Lantern.

Shockandawe
Lux Vigilante

Post by Shockandawe » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:59 pm

There's no reason for them to be defending the town thief.

Kude
omni member

Post by Kude » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:01 pm

WhirlPlaid wrote:I am bummed we need to wait 24 hours to find out the truth. If shock is Lynched and guilty as viking then the game is over and the innocents win (based on voting allegiances).... if shock is innocent then Lantern will fall the following day and then who knows what happens. I am waiting on pins and needles.
man, I hear that... I can't wait for tomorrow night.

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:04 pm

Day Four ends.
  • Shockandawe has been voted for lynching, and will spend the Night in gaol. While in gaol, he cannot act or transfer any special items. He will be hanged at Top Bridge in the morning.

Shockandawe has challenged Lantern to a joust. Unfortunately, he won’t be around to make good on that challenge.

Dannflor, JJazz and Mazza have been sentenced to spend the Night in the stocks. While in the stocks, they may not use or transfer any special items, nor have any special items transferred to them. They may not perform any Night actions. However, Night actions may be performed on them, and special items may be used on them (for good or ill).

It is now Night Five. Night Five will end at 7:59 PM EDT (US) on Tuesday.
  • • Those with Night actions, please PM me your targets.

• If you have a special item and would like to use it or transfer it to another player, please PM me.

Pleasant dreams...

:smt077

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:01 pm

The Alehouse. Daybreak.
  • The Tavernkeeper smiled up at the "Under New Management" banner above the bar.

He'd spent many happy hours here as a customer, true, but the Alewife leaving the place to his care had still come as a shock. A very pleasant shock, and one he meant to take full advantage of. He took a quick nip to forestall the slight shaking in his hands.

Speaking of Shock, the Tavernkeeper knew he’d best hurry up to Top Bridge, or he'd miss the morning's festivities. He had always been convinced that Shockandawe was a mischievous sort... but had ne'er thought him any worse than a light-fingered Lothario. The folly of youth was taking a decided turn for the worse if the sentence passed on him was true. If not true, the folly of experience had a lot to answer for.

He polished one last tankard, and looked around the place before locking up.

That was strange. He looked at the lone customer in the corner, passed out, head down on the table. He'd never known Will to stay in Luxingham proper after sundown before. He walked over to nudge the Big guy awake... gently, his own time as a loyal customer still fresh in his mind... and then began shaking in earnest as his hand came away covered in blood.

Big Will E Style was killed during the Night. Will was the Gypsy Tinker (Commuter).

Shockandawe was hanged by the neck until dead. Shock was the Adept Pickpocket (Town Thief).

Dannflor, JJazz and Mazza were released from the stocks, and return to the game. There was significantly more cleanup involved than on the previous Day... lovely putrefying marrows and aubergines. Huzzah!

It is now Day Five in Luxingham. You may discuss the Night's events, vote to lynch, and/or challenge to joust, if you wish. The Day will end at 7:59 PM EDT on Wednesday.

Good luck to you all.

Schroberts
Lux Veteran

Post by Schroberts » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Wow.

I am so confused.

:?

Shockandawe
Lux Vigilante

Post by Shockandawe » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:55 pm

If I may. How could the commuter be killed?

WhirlPlaid
miSKAlaneous

Post by WhirlPlaid » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:33 pm

The only thing I have done correctly this game is kill Clubie before he killed me. Lantern. Maybe this will set things straight.

Schroberts
Lux Veteran

Post by Schroberts » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Whirl, you've been leading the way on the last few innocents that were lynched. You've been feigning innocence and ignorance this whole time, but I'm not sure I buy it anymore. I feel like you've been leading me on this entire time...

I don't like being led on. :(

WhirlPlaid
miSKAlaneous

Post by WhirlPlaid » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:57 pm

I haven't lied to anyone. I am the hamlet honest dweller guy. I said that if Shock was lynched but turned out to be innocent I was gonna vote Lantern. But I do understand your frustration, unfortunately the guy that keeps taking the lead keeps taking peeps down the wrong path. Oh wells, the only thing that makes sense now is Lantern I am hoping this will help avenge my error placed on shock.

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Soo...

I have claimed that I am a Gypsy Tinker (there are 2 of us. Well one now b/c BWE is dead because he couldnt accept the truth. The reason that mani's investigation of me showed me to be a VIKING is because I have the Beserker Robe. Here is the description:

A single Berserker’s Robe (Camouflage) made its way to Luxingham as a souvenir from the Viking Wars. A player wearing the Robe will frighten off murderous Vikings and supplicant-seeking Priors alike, neither being willing to engage a Berserker. Thieves are made of sterner stuff and will still carry out their Nightly mission if they target the Robed One. Unfortunately, the camouflage cuts both ways. If a player is investigated whilst wearing the Robe, he/she will also appear as GUILTY to the Sheriff and VIKING to successful Necromancer investigations, whatever his/her actual role.

I plan on tranferring this item to mani today. I am sending a PM to our ghostly host to transfer the item and mani will get a confirmation. He can then investigate me again tonight if he truly is the Necromancer and he will see I am telling the truth.

As BWE and mani pointed out I did reveal my role to both of them as well as whirl earlier in the game. If we innocents don't start trusting and sticking together instead of beating each other up then we are sure to lose.

As much as I would love to vote for mani due to his rushed accusations of me I am not. I think I am going to vote for enokrad. I think WP is innocent because if he wasnt he would of killed me earlier in the game knowing I am an innocent

*Manimal
Lux Cutie Pet

Post by *Manimal » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:11 pm

The vikings must have dosed BWES with poison to paralyze him, and then killed him.

You guys are fools for not listening to us. We reveal the two most powerful innocent roles in the game, nobody contradicts us, and yet we aren't believed.

Now the mafia has killed the commutor, and we (you fools who got tricked by lantern etc) voted off shock.

For the love of god BELIEVE ME AND VOTE LANTERN. I AM NECRO AND HAVE CONFIRMED HIS GUILT.

The only way the innocents win this is if you trust me now. Message me if you have any items/useful protection roles. Stop overthinking things and take them as they have appeared.

ALSO IF YOU HAVE THE PILL THAT BRINGS SOMEONE BACK TO LIFE USE IT TONIGHT ON BWES we need our commutor!

vote lantern

*Manimal
Lux Cutie Pet

Post by *Manimal » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Also if you think there would be 2 gypsy tinkers in one game you're really goddamn stupid. That would be overpowered for the innocents. WAY overpowered.

Stop listening to lantern he is spewing lies and has been for pages, jesus christ.

*Manimal
Lux Cutie Pet

Post by *Manimal » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Oh and I have no berserkers robe, that's the icing on the cake. If he had it he would have transferred me it last night to show innocence but he didn't.

It's over lantern, you've been getting away with murder not being voted off yesterday, won't escape today.

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:17 pm

That's because I just transferred it to you! You will get the confirmation from TSK.

*Manimal
Lux Cutie Pet

Post by *Manimal » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Items transfers happen at night. If you had an item you might know this.

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:24 pm

Item transfer requests can be made during the Day, but won't occur until Night.

No. they can be made during the day but you will get it tonight at 8pm.

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:35 pm

*Manimal wrote:Also if you think there would be 2 gypsy tinkers in one game you're really goddamn stupid. That would be overpowered for the innocents. WAY overpowered.
Yes, that's working out SO well for us. Who needs mafia when the innocents are pitted against each other. Maybe that was TSK's trick this time. All her games have a certain element of surprise to them. Hardly any mafia. Make's sense.

WhirlPlaid
miSKAlaneous

Post by WhirlPlaid » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Obviously there are mafia.... there are too many deaths that have taken place during the night phase.

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:45 pm

I never said there were none!

mazza
Lux Sugar Daddy

Post by mazza » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:08 am

i think it is pretty simple to vote for Lantern now.........as BWE was correct i can only make the deduction that Lanty is guilty

i am sorry for spending the night in the stocks as i was goin to vote for Lanty then but i got stuck at work until late, and got home like 4 hours too late to vote, so i do apologise, and feel a little responsible for the untimely death of our commuter......

Kude
omni member

Post by Kude » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:07 am

vote lantern.

JJazz
Luxer

Post by JJazz » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Is anyone else confused with this medieval mafia? lol