Mafia XXXVII - Castle Lux Ness :: Rules, Roles, and Signups

Forum games, computer games, any other games that you'd like to play.
The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Re: Mafia XXXVII - Castle Lux Ness :: Rules, Roles, and Signups

Post by The Silken Knot » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:46 pm

Let's give this a try, Kjos. :mrgreen:

Also, IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Since Mumps is our only non-North American player, I'd like to push the Day/Night changeover forward to 10 PM EST (US). Hopefully, that will give him a slightly more even playing field. (As if he needs it, lol!) Remember, you'll still have 24 hour long Days to vote, and 24 hour long Nights to take any actions your character is permitted.

Expect your role PMs shortly... I'm still working on the special items! And a special welcome to our dashing Lux Mafia newbies, Lassley and Markus.

:smt055 :smt055 :smt055

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:10 pm

The Special Items

There may be zero, one or more of any of these special items in the game, unless the description says otherwise. Items may be kept, used, passed to another player during the Night phase, or stolen. If passed to another player during the Night phase, they may use the item that Night, but can’t pass it on to another player until the following Night.
  • The Scone of Stone: The traditional tea treat for Scottish and English coronations, the Scone of Stone is so ferociously dense that it breaks the jaw of any player it is used on, preventing them from voting the following Day (i.e., their vote will not be counted, even if they “vote” in the thread). A Scone may be used only once.

The Shew Stone: This traditional Scottish scrying crystal may be used at Night to try to determine the true affiliation of any player. (PM the target name to TSK as your Night action.) There is a 50% chance that any scrying session will be successful, to be determined by coin toss.

The RAWlvenie 12yo: Nectar of the numb. The owner may pass a taste of The RAWlvenie to another player, and block any actions by them for one Night. A bottle of RAWlvenie holds enough single malt to be used three times on normal players, or once on paranoiarodeo. If The RAWlvenie is passed to another player or stolen, they’ll be told how much remains in the bottle.

The Nessie Noms: These irresistible treat will lure Lux’ third favorite cryptozoological creature to the shores of Lux Ness to do your wetwork. Scooter’s cousin will Nessie-roll any player the Nessie Nommer chooses, if the named player attempts a kill that Night. We may never see their body again, but trust me, they will be dead. There are only enough treats to perform this feat once during the game.

The Highland Haggis: A tasty treat at any time, but beware its, er, powerful kick on Rabbie Burns Night (10 PM EST on January 24th through 9:59 PM EST on January 25th). If fed to any player on this Night, it will result in their immediate demise. Immediate. Bleeding. Demise.

The Blistering Bagpipes: If you choose to use the bagpipes, your target player will be blocked from any and all actions for one Night (including Item Transfers and Protections) BUT you will be marked with a suspicious, oozing, festering rash about the mouth the next Day.

Owned
Lux Veteran
Location: Lair of Bane watching Schro put Symbi into tight attire

Post by Owned » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:01 pm

So have we begun our night phase? Oh and you should edit your original post with the new time for the day/night change or else it could be confusing.

Oh and good luck tonight whirl :D

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:08 am

∞ Owned was killed Night One, a tragic victim of RNR (Rushed Narrator Rage). ∞

:smt077

I can't edit my original post, but everything you seek should be here. Good luck, all!

:smt055 :smt055 :smt055 :smt055 :smt055 :smt055