Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Forum games, computer games, any other games that you'd like to play.
User avatar
George874
Lux Surveyor
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:20 am

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by George874 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:54 am

If I die, I die. But, as I said,,, Lantern sent me a PM and said OOPS, I forgot to send u further information at 8:24 ,,, I said 6 minutes were not much time , but, that is in the past.
magpie wrote:Well if we are going to eat our own let's start with dollars last wish
Should have been George or bean but kitty ran the lets hang dollar bandwagon pretty hard

I vote kitty on katnip
ITS just time to get rid of you , Kitty,,,, just because you are such a backstabber,,,

AND that is what mafia do.

I have done nothing but followed the people who I thought were straight here,,, and I do KNOW,,, KITTY, THAT I HAVE BEEN MORE HONEST THAN YOU HAVE THIS GAME.

THAT is all I got.

I CONTINUE TO VOTE Kitty on Catnip

User avatar
kitty on catnip
Lux Elder
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: BACK IN THE FORUMS...
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by kitty on catnip » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:04 am

Then why did I change my vote to Owned last second right after I was in conversation with Red Beard? Red Beard said he got new evidence and so I swung the vote in the innocents favor.

I didn't HAVE to switch last second - you abstained.

And why are you acting like this is all so personal when it's a game that forces deception from at least one side?

At this point I have no more interest in trying to discover who anyone is and I think it's time to pass the torch to magpie and Red Beard (and Whirl Plaid too I suppose :D )

User avatar
kitty on catnip
Lux Elder
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: BACK IN THE FORUMS...
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by kitty on catnip » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:46 am

dollabillz wrote:This is pretty annoying because I'm almost positive that kitty is innocent but he's taking so much adderall and spazing so much that I almost just want to lynch him so he'll stop spamming.
Nobody has yet said this but GG dolla. You got my latest pm and I swear it will be done. :smt058

User avatar
kitty on catnip
Lux Elder
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: BACK IN THE FORUMS...
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by kitty on catnip » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:20 am

George874 wrote:WOW,,,, my reprieve..
I shall change my vote to BEAN.
Lassley wrote:I don't really understand kitty's jump from saying dolla is innocent, to mafia, to hedge night, but it looks like he knows what he's doing, so I will follow his lead and vote bean
Just thought I'd bring this out. Maybe n00 is totally right that bean is an epic troll and is actually innocent but at this time I have no clue anymore.

User avatar
WhirlPlaid
Lux Skafflaw
Posts: 3871
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:55 pm
Location: Habitual board flippers should have their dice taken away.

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by WhirlPlaid » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:43 am

I vote Kitty for now.

User avatar
kitty on catnip
Lux Elder
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: BACK IN THE FORUMS...
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by kitty on catnip » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:38 pm

George874 wrote:ITS just time to get rid of you , Kitty,,,, just because you are such a backstabber,,,
Who did I backstab? You're just making shit up now - Actually George YOU are the one who told dolla that you would change your vote BACK if he changed from you and guess what you didn't change it. So now instead of owning up you are using me as a scapegoat probably because magpie and Lantern were right about you all along.

Also you claim you have no idea what is going on but you have also publically posted very correct vote counts so far.

So that actually makes you the backstabber - I didn't backstab anyone this entire game and to suggest I did is just weird.

The fact remains that I voted to take Owned out of the game. AND I switched it from dolla to Owned. Why would I do that?

The fact remains that dolla never went along with n00 and Red Beards vote theory.

The fact remains that You didn't help to take Owned out of the game.

The fact also remains that I always followed Red Beard and trusted him to win the game with the information that he had and my votes directly followed his votes the entire game. Except guillerme. Yeah that was a total oops moment for all of us.

I'm still going with magpie and Lantern on this one and voting George

User avatar
Red Beard
Beard of Plenty
Posts: 1126
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:44 pm
Location: on the playground is where i spent most of my days, chillin' all nice and relaxing all cool and

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by Red Beard » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:53 pm

I vote Kitty.

User avatar
kitty on catnip
Lux Elder
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: BACK IN THE FORUMS...
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by kitty on catnip » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:02 pm

Red Beard wrote:I vote Kitty.
Ok Matt when we lose this game you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Or did you forget I only changed my votes to follow you?

And Lassley/Bean/George weren't the deciding factor in taking out Owned.

:smt044 :smt044 :smt044

3 mafia probably remain and 5 innocents remain

I die, mafia takes another one of us out this coming night and we are fucked. Then it's 3v3

Guess you aren't so confident about George after all After I encouraged all of you to change your votes off him.

None of you are even paying attention to the fact that Lassley/Bean/George never voted Owned but I was the deciding vote to take him out of the game.

gg, wp innocents. I'll join dolla at laughing at you for throwing the game after he threw it first and gave up. :smt044

User avatar
n00less cluebie
Lux Cantor
Posts: 8375
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:55 am
Location: At the Official Clown Reference Librarian Desk--'All the answers you weren't looking for.'
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by n00less cluebie » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:06 pm

Gotta follow WP and votekitty but I DO have to agree with him that dolla threw this game when if he had allowed a tie with me and George we could at least have proven the identities of George and myself as well, instead of acting stupidly suspicious

User avatar
kitty on catnip
Lux Elder
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: BACK IN THE FORUMS...
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by kitty on catnip » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:12 pm

n00less cluebie wrote:Gotta follow WP and votekitty but I DO have to agree with him that dolla threw this game when if he had allowed a tie with me and George we could at least have proven the identities of George and myself as well, instead of acting stupidly suspicious
Yeah all he did was slander me and act like a douche and provided nada the entire game against one argument that was easily verifiable/falsifiable.

n00 should have been the squire you'd all be doing much better right now.

Innocents now lose because I voted along with Red Beard every round LOL.

What a game.

User avatar
kitty on catnip
Lux Elder
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: BACK IN THE FORUMS...
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by kitty on catnip » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:19 pm

OK as a LAST resort to help get the innocents heads all out of their asses I will post the conversations that I have had with dolla from the beginning and you can judge for yourself if I was 'acting' the entire time or if I really did smell bullshit against him the whole game.
kitty on catnip wrote:You gotta give me a bit more than this man. What's your reasoning? I have pm'ed whirlplaid my doubts about Owned I just have this eerie hunch that he isn't who he says he is...

He claims in the forums that this time around it will be difficult to prove his innocence...

But then you hosted the last threads mafia and you made this comment about how 'if owned is mafia, whirl is probably mafia too'

I believe you are mafia because you should know better than to think whirl is mafia. Sounds like you're just playin dumb and casting out a vote for Owned...

But then again...Owned seems like a major try hard...and just encouraged me to vote for guillerme who happened to be a lowly peasant...
kitty on catnip wrote:Nice try dolla. Coulda made it a bit more sappy and desperate sounding but that's prob not your style. :D

You can't give me a name even though you know that if I AM mafia then I would know all the names of the innocents. Giving me a name cannot hurt you as I still do not know which role said name is. The only reason you wouldn't give me a name is bc it's a made up story.

You also encouraged them to go public with it but won't give me the name.

You also did not respond to my direct skepticism of you playing dumb about WhirlPlaid.

By the way you should kill me off as fast as possible, I am actually the wench and slept with yo mamma last night :wink:

Or maybe I am lying and want to sacrifice myself for the greater good of the innocents and my role is no longer important. Like the kingsguard perhaps.

By the way the red moon priest probably protected whirl last night and the priest can't protect the same player 2 nights in a row. So you know what that means. Moon Maiden dead.

Actually Owned could have just made a desperate attempt to save himself by picking guillerme and his reasoning for the pick made sense to me. I was really surprised when guillerme turned out to be a lowly peasant. Oh but how many of them are there? KJOS claimed to be one and now you too.
kitty on catnip wrote:GG you crazy bitch :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

Git Gud, don't be so obvious next time :D
kitty on catnip wrote::smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

Owned also denied being mafia the night before he ended up dead.

Get your denials in now while you still can :D
kitty on catnip wrote:No shit though man I am a loyal retainer and you probably just threw this fucking game by not defending yourself.

I was just hardcore fucking with you after I knew you turned out to be a lowly peasant

I am amazed you always continued to believe I was innocent even up until your death.

That's love right there :smt049

I will avenge you, I swear it upon the holy red moon. :yoda
kitty on catnip wrote:by the way your BOI George threw you under the bus, he said he would change his vote if you did but I he didn't after I pm'ed him

Either George is innocent or you suck at being mafia you gotta get his punk ass in line not call him baby doll so he stops respectin u
kitty on catnip wrote:knew you were fuckin mafia.....
Last quote I sent him to rub it in a bit more cause dolla and I are just douches like that :smt044 :smt044

User avatar
Red Beard
Beard of Plenty
Posts: 1126
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:44 pm
Location: on the playground is where i spent most of my days, chillin' all nice and relaxing all cool and

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by Red Beard » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:16 pm

n00less cluebie wrote:Gotta follow WP and votekitty but I DO have to agree with him that dolla threw this game when if he had allowed a tie with me and George we could at least have proven the identities of George and myself as well, instead of acting stupidly suspicious
Yup, just dolla being himself. He changed his vote 8 times, quite the tantrum.

User avatar
kitty on catnip
Lux Elder
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: BACK IN THE FORUMS...
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by kitty on catnip » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:22 pm

Red Beard wrote:
n00less cluebie wrote:Gotta follow WP and votekitty but I DO have to agree with him that dolla threw this game when if he had allowed a tie with me and George we could at least have proven the identities of George and myself as well, instead of acting stupidly suspicious
Yup, just dolla being himself. He changed his vote 8 times, quite the tantrum.
Yeah and I voted along with you 3 times. :roll:

User avatar
n00less cluebie
Lux Cantor
Posts: 8375
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:55 am
Location: At the Official Clown Reference Librarian Desk--'All the answers you weren't looking for.'
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by n00less cluebie » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:45 pm

For the record: when I suggested to dolla the benefits of tying his vote with mine and George, he replied that he "would die" and that brings up an important point:

IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU INDIVIDUALLY DIE--WHAT MATTERS IS WHETHER YOUR TEAM WINS OR NOT!

In any case, I'm out at dinner with Mrs Cluebie so I'm HEREBY TYING MY VOTE TO WP AGAIN. If he wants he can vote for me (including voting for myself if he wants to try to tie with someone).

User avatar
kitty on catnip
Lux Elder
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: BACK IN THE FORUMS...
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by kitty on catnip » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:53 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why do you all think I was using reverse psychology to pretend I could have been the red moon priest earlier

It's because I am a Loyal Retainer and wanted to use myself as a sacrifical lamb

The plan failed because the innocents played like shit and outed our REAL red moon priest publically

We could have made the mafia kill me instead and protect the real red moon priest behind the scenes.

I was playing as a team and making the mafia think I could be the red moon priest.

Lantern shocked the living hell out of me when he went public about his role. I was trying to protect the innocents the entire game

then dolla totally threw the game and now you're all following him. :smt023

User avatar
Dangerous Beans
oO0-0Oo-oO0-0Oo
Posts: 1125
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:15 pm
Location: SLEEPY (MICRO NATION OF)
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by Dangerous Beans » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:30 pm

THE SUN SETS. IT IS NOW NIGHT 7.

User avatar
kitty on catnip
Lux Elder
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: BACK IN THE FORUMS...
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by kitty on catnip » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:30 pm

I still vote George874

I am having faith in the system to work properly since I got hammered for increasing my font with an edit earlier in the game.

kitty on catnip prays that he gets one last shot at showing the innocents that he is still with them

User avatar
Dangerous Beans
oO0-0Oo-oO0-0Oo
Posts: 1125
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:15 pm
Location: SLEEPY (MICRO NATION OF)
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by Dangerous Beans » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:56 pm

Kitty on Catnip is led hissing and scratching into the stocks.

The hangman grins.

User avatar
kitty on catnip
Lux Elder
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: BACK IN THE FORUMS...
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by kitty on catnip » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:03 pm

kitty on catnip grins right back as he faces certain death

Image

User avatar
RogueMonk
Lux Addict
Posts: 860
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by RogueMonk » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:48 am

Image

User avatar
Naraku
Lux Demon
Posts: 1521
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:37 pm

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by Naraku » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:13 am

Image

User avatar
kitty on catnip
Lux Elder
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: BACK IN THE FORUMS...
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by kitty on catnip » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:25 am

:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

User avatar
The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker
Posts: 5596
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by The Silken Knot » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:50 pm

Image

User avatar
kitty on catnip
Lux Elder
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: BACK IN THE FORUMS...
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by kitty on catnip » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:51 pm

Dangerous Beans is wondering whether or not you can all handle the truth about my role. He believes it will devastate all of you too much and that you may make negative life choices after finding out the truth.


User avatar
n00less cluebie
Lux Cantor
Posts: 8375
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:55 am
Location: At the Official Clown Reference Librarian Desk--'All the answers you weren't looking for.'
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by n00less cluebie » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:59 pm


User avatar
kitty on catnip
Lux Elder
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: BACK IN THE FORUMS...
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by kitty on catnip » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:45 pm

kitty on catnip was actually a Loyal Retainer

User avatar
kitty on catnip
Lux Elder
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: BACK IN THE FORUMS...
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by kitty on catnip » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:46 pm

*AHEM* IS a Loyal Retainer as I am not Dead Yet

User avatar
The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker
Posts: 5596
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by The Silken Knot » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:29 pm

:smt049 :smt049 :smt049 Beansie! :smt049 :smt049 :smt049


User avatar
Dangerous Beans
oO0-0Oo-oO0-0Oo
Posts: 1125
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:15 pm
Location: SLEEPY (MICRO NATION OF)
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by Dangerous Beans » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:30 pm

THE SUN RISES. IT IS NOW DAY 7.

The citizens of Entropy awake from a peaceful night.

Kitty on Catnip is hung without mercy. He was a Hedgeknight.

Night 8 will being at 5:30 PM PST.

User avatar
kitty on catnip
Lux Elder
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Location: BACK IN THE FORUMS...
Contact:

Re: Mafia XL- Space Knights (Game Thread)

Post by kitty on catnip » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Dangerous Beans wrote:He was a Hedgeknight.
Stop the jokes :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

Post Reply