I'm Confused.

AI discussion, ideas, and SDK help.
Desparo
Lux Newbie

I'm Confused.

Post by Desparo » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:16 am

I have a few questions that it my opinion should be easy to find answers fir but it seems that I was wrong.

I liked Lux so much I actually paid to upgrade to Lux dlx. At the time it seemed like a pretty good game to play. It certainly could have been better with a more intelligent AI for hard level and some improvements to the user interface seemed in order. But for the money it wasn't worth my time to make suggestions.

But now you release a new version and you add some features that make no sense. And for some reason no help was provided with the game to explain them. Like what are flash bonuses. Why does reaper AI take so long to run yet doesn't seem any more intelligent then before. Its WAY to slow. The best way to describe Reaper AI seems to be to collude with other computer players against the human user. Only way to explain some behaviour.

More questions like why are the forums not so easy split up into the separate games so its easy to find out where to post my questions. And why do I have to post to the forums to find answers.

Questions I hope to get answers to.

Thanks
Desparo

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Post by dustin » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:57 am

Reaper AI was ported over from the desktop version of Lux. It didn't work out as well on the iphone processor it seems.

Flash bonuses is when you take over a continent, it will flash the continent name and bonus value.