Lantern's thoughts on Bio and Lux

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
Lantern
Lux Superhero

Lantern's thoughts on Bio and Lux

Post by Lantern » Mon May 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Well I have some things to say about bio and the current state of Lux. I feel that if I jump into the other thread at this point my thoughts will get lost in what's turning into a back and forth so this is my attempt as a mod who has been around the block a bit to slot down the rhetoric a bit and give you my opinions.

I think it's safe to say that I am primarily a Classicist. I appreciate the map, the history, the simplicity and can honestly look back at the great times I had with so many players in the past and how can I not be nostalgic and long for those days again. What I enjoyed about that time was not necessarily the gameplay, it was the comaraderie and experience.

I am not one who is a stickler for everything being all neat and tidy in regards to raw, stats, rankings etc. It doesn't bother me if the raw system gets messed up a bit because let's face it, raw is nothing but silly magical internet points that when it comes down to it, really means nothing. What I think is more important is the experience.

That brings me to the discussion regarding bio in the mod lounge.

First let me say, as all mods past and present can attest, things move very slowly there. I think that para's somewhat innocent enough second post in the other thread mentioning that all the mods agree that something should be done about bio got taken out of context and people responded thinking that we were going to yank Bio out of Lux by the roots:
paranoiarodeo wrote: Long story short, after months and months of disagreement and discussion, the entire Mod Squad came to a unanimous decision that biodeux, as it exists today, needs to be phased outta Lux, and replaced with better alternatives.
These were my personal thoughts on Bio as I look back to the start of the thread that is currently running in the mod lounge. Mind you it was started in July 2012 so.. not exactly overnight

The topic was started as a discussion thread by one of the mods just to discuss our thoughts on what would happen if bio disappeared from the tracker. It was presented in an honest manner to see where we the mods stood on bio. The vote did not go in favor of removing bio. I will not reveal the other mods votes but I was one who said that I did not feel we should take bio away.

I suggested that maybe we could sort the tracker to always put Classic on the top of the tracker to make it more visible to new players. I don't know about y'all but whenever I open the tracker I always have it sorted to what room has the most players. I thought that if Classic was always on the top then that might encourage new players opening it up for the first time to maybe give it a go instead of first being dumped into a hectic bio environment.

I made suggestions to possibly restore classic a bit back to getting rid of the current time limit. I know that one of the things I enjoyed the most about classic was the challenge to play hour long games with players like jwd and strategize my way into a win when it seems hopelessly deadlocked. Back then it was rare that people just flipped the table. That seems to happen a lot more in Bio.

I made a suggestion to maybe change the name of the Classic Map and call it Retro Lux (sometimes retro is cooler than classic)

Anyway... getting to why I ultimately started coming around to the other side of the discussion.....

I think it was around February this year when I personally felt that it really was time to see if we could do anything about Bio. I admit to a few KILL BIO!! posts primarily out of absolute frustration that when playing it, it just didn't seem that was the direction that I felt would personally be the best way forward for LUX.

(Yes this is a personal opinion but let me remind any player that starts getting offended that I just said that, that I have done my best to contribute to LUX in a positive and meaningful way from my time as a player to my time as a moderator. I have been around for long enough that I have seen much. I do not act like a dictator and tell people what they should or shouldn't want to play but I think I have seen enough that maybe it's time for a change)

I think the reality that LUX has been in a decline is quite evident and no one disputes that. The reality that I personally saw was people fleeing LUX and not returning. Raw has been tinkered with, many positive changes when para began hosting have been brought around but yet, people just continue to leave. I guess I had an aha moment that maybe just maybe Bio really is contributing to it. So many people have posted on the forum that Bio has really contributed to their not enjoying Lux anymore and maybe I personally ignored it for too long. Maybe it is time to just see what would happen if Bio disappeared for a bit. I mean really, would it be that bad to just see what happens???? I guess my thinking has come around to let's give it a shot. For those of you that are getting your knickers in a twist just take a step back and try to see that we are trying to come up with ideas to make LUX a better place. Many of the changes that have occured in the past did just that, many of them didn't and they did not last.

All I am saying is that if one day you opened the LUX tracker and didn't see BIO, your world wouldn't collapse. The sun would still go on shining, the birds would still be singing, THE PUB would still have political threads for people to fight in.

Don't forget what makes LUX unique is that it has a ridiculously extensive map library with so many options. BIO has certainly had it's day in the sun without any major tweaks to improve it. Maybe shelving it for a set period of time would encourage people to try new things. And maybe they might like it.

Again, try not to take the possibility of not seeing BIO on the tracker as a sign that we are trying to ruin your day. Just keep an open mind and give us the opportunity to try to give your some other options and allow them enough time in the sun to see if they stick.

Who knows, next year at this time we may be having a thread with everyone upset for pulling USA WARZONE off the tracker. Could happen..

Change is many things.

Challenging
Constant
Good
Bad

but most of all, it can be scary.

However if change didn't happen, we would all still be sitting in front of black and white TV's eating Swanson dinners and going out to the roller skate rink.

Let's see what positive things can come out of Lux changing rather than fighting to keep it constant. It might work, it might not, but to just criticize us for trying to do something isn't exactly fair either.

Anyway... I think I am done rambling now.

I hope your appreciated my thoughts and you certainly are welcome to disagree with them but I hope that you can respect me in my approach to giving you my opinion and keep this thread civil.

:)

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Mon May 20, 2013 10:41 pm

My apologies if the Mod Lounge poll name changed to something less inflammatory (perhaps without "pulling" and "plug") after I quit. If not:

• I am not particularly a Bio-Deux fan.

• I don't find change scary. I embrace it, often for its own sake.

• What I do find scary is a group of people who rarely play telling those who do play, what they can and can't enjoy.

I'd love it if people embraced the more challenging aspects of Lux. But I would never force it.

Dominator
The Man

Post by Dominator » Mon May 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Lantern I'm right there with you. Couldn't agree more with everything you just posted.
The Silken Knot wrote: • What I do find scary is a group of people who rarely play telling those who do play, what they can and can't enjoy.
TSK, I do AGREE with this. But lets not forget how we got here. Classic didn't die overnight. It took years of ranking manipulation to kill the map and culture altogether. And the people leading the charge on the ranking development and anti-classic movement were those who didn't play in the medal chase. If that mentality was applied years ago we might not even be in this situation ... something to think about ...

Here's my proposal. Maybe instead of having bio disappear from the tracker ... unrank the games for a period of time. Everyone can enjoy bio as much as their heart desires, but to get to the top of the ranking mountain ... you have to branch out. I think this will ultimately force players to adapt without removing bio from the game altogether. Probably won't happen, but just a thought.

Shockandawe
Lux Vigilante

Post by Shockandawe » Tue May 21, 2013 1:21 am

Dominator wrote:Lantern I'm right there with you. Couldn't agree more with everything you just posted.
The Silken Knot wrote: • What I do find scary is a group of people who rarely play telling those who do play, what they can and can't enjoy.
TSK, I do AGREE with this. But lets not forget how we got here. Classic didn't die overnight. It took years of ranking manipulation to kill the map and culture altogether. And the people leading the charge on the ranking development and anti-classic movement were those who didn't play in the medal chase. If that mentality was applied years ago we might not even be in this situation ... something to think about ...

Here's my proposal. Maybe instead of having bio disappear from the tracker ... unrank the games for a period of time. Everyone can enjoy bio as much as their heart desires, but to get to the top of the ranking mountain ... you have to branch out. I think this will ultimately force players to adapt without removing bio from the game altogether. Probably won't happen, but just a thought.
Leaves me wondering how many good players would show up with a solid competitive atmosphere

juveke
lux veteran

Post by juveke » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 pm

you're a true gentelman latern, ... kind of green, but a true gentelman :-)

Scoring system is important for many players and we see now many many unpleasant things is this game.

Well, I probably won't be playing for several mounths, but it sads me to see all this things.

keep lighting the world, lantern :)

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:28 am

Thanks juveke

:D

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:27 pm

I am for the most part have been staying out of this debate but I did want to speak to transparency, "MODS" posting behind the scenes information and others assuming what is being talked about in the mod lounge. I am keeping it in this thread to keep all my thoughts on this in one place.
paranoiarodeo wrote: Long story short, after months and months of disagreement and discussion, the entire Mod Squad came to a unanimous decision that biodeux, as it exists today, needs to be phased outta Lux, and replaced with better alternatives. Unfortunately, that's easier said than done.
Fact: The debate about Bio has been going on in the mod forum ever since Bio was born. Also if you read para's word, he said phased out. We wanted to offer other alternatives.
Llux Llama wrote: I encourage the MODS to share behind the scenes information when it could reduce fighting in the forums.
I don't know exactly what people think we are doing in there but for the most part we are real people with real lives and are not in there planning to piss everyone off. We volunteerily spend precious time out of our lives to try to make things better in this community.

Fact: Since this entire debate started it has played out entirely here in public. There have been exactly been exactly 2 posts in the past month in the mod lounge on this topic. 2. This is all happening out in the open folks.
Llux Llama wrote:

i think it sucks that para's been walked all over after putting so much into the game. sure, he could be more transparent, but i don't think he deserves all the trolling.
**see below

Has para been walked over? Yes. But, I don't know how much more transparent you want him to be? Does he have great power in this game? Yes. Does it come with great responsibility? Yes. Para second to dustin has the ability to affect this game in ways others cannot. The rest of the mod squad are doing the job that we signed up for. We give our opinions freely in the mod lounge and are able to do many things however the ability to accomplish what you all are upset about rests in the hands of dustin and para. dustin has decided to keep bio as is and play with the raw. para has also adjusted raw as he saw fit. The decision to boost the raw bonus was not something decided by the mod squad as a group. The rest of us cannot make the changes that have occurred. And if you want my opinion, I disagree with the changes that have happened to raw.
The Silken Knot wrote:My apologies if the Mod Lounge poll name changed to something less inflammatory (perhaps without "pulling" and "plug") after I quit.
There have been a hell of a lot more inflammatory things said in the public forum.

**Please note that I inaccurately quoted Lux Llama on the second quote. It was dollabillz.
Last edited by Lantern on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paranoiarodeo
Semiholy Exile

Post by paranoiarodeo » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Lantern wrote:And if you want my opinion, I disagree with the changes that have happened to raw.
∞ paranoiarodeo me toos ∞

Llama LluxaLlot
Llux Lliaison

Post by Llama LluxaLlot » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:50 am

I didn't write the second quote attributed to me. Dollabillz did. As far as transparency, I meant SPECIFICALLY this:

You all knew dustin tried to pull bio off the tracker.
para, a mod, boosted classic raw and hinted and winked and nope try again while half of lux was accusing him of being a "classic tyrant" and half of lux was praising him as a savior. Everyone on both "sides" take the opportunity to say "ha! this proves I was right about everything! The other side IS (fill in derogatory remark)
Dustin announces through you and through direct posts multiple and conflicting intentions.

So. NO. I don't think the mods plan as a group how to piss off people. But why let people hate on you and each other thinking a mandate has been given to classic when the action they are talking about is a protest about MOTW? Why let people think you want to completely replace biodeux when Dustin says it will be on the tracker as is forever? Why let people rail against you for trying to "kill" bio when you the mods kept dustin from yanking it in one fell swoop? There is the crux of the majority of flaming posts right there that could have been cleared up. And in general, why let people create a purely negative atmosphere in the forums by insisting that everybody but their niche has ruined lux for everybody else? Loudly, rudely and repeatedly? In my opinion this has been an opportunity for people who have been fuming since 2009 to have at each other. Some of this airing out is a good thing. But should people be free to repeat the cycle forever? At some point some moderate guidance and pushing and even shoving towards "now is now and everybody is welcome" should be done. repeatedly.

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:11 am

On a happier note, and speaking of 2009, Micella's back. Or at least she was.

:D

Edit: And stop correcting false quote attributions, silly Llama. :P
Last edited by The Silken Knot on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Llama LluxaLlot
Llux Lliaison

Post by Llama LluxaLlot » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:14 am

It's a good omen. Hugs w/b makes everything seem shinier!

:smt054

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Apologies on the misquote. I guess I got cut/paste crazy when piecing my post together.
Llux Llama wrote: Dustin announces through you and through direct posts multiple and conflicting intentions.
And that is why I started this thread so I can explain in my words where I stood.

Not sure how exactly to stop people from hating on me. I explained my personal views in this thread on May 20th. You are also assuming that "you the mods" kept dustin from yanking it in one fell swoop. As I have explained para and dustin are the only ones that have the ability to do this. Again, there have been a whole 2 posts in the mod lounge regarding this topic so there is nothing that myself (I will not speak for other mods) could "do". We neither kept dustin from yanking it or keeping it. All the discussions have played out here in public.
Llux Llama wrote: why let people create a purely negative atmosphere in the forums by insisting that everybody but their niche has ruined lux for everybody else? Loudly, rudely and repeatedly?
How I am supposed to stop this from happening?????
Lock threads? Then get accused of curtailing peoples rights to express themselves? None of the threads got to the point they needed to be locked.

As for trying to give some moderate guidance to calm things down...

I did try to do that in the first post of this thread on May 20th which most people ignored because it was much more fun to carry on the fighting in the other thread.

I tried to calm things down with a silly post about ice cream sundaes as well.

What I didn't do was say "now is now and everybody is welcome" repeatedly. Would it have helped? Possibly. Should it have come from me specifically? Well, I certainly never had thought to do that.

Llama LluxaLlot
Llux Lliaison

Post by Llama LluxaLlot » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Lantern wrote:
1. Not sure how exactly to stop people from hating on me.

2. You are also assuming that "you the mods" kept dustin from yanking it in one fell swoop.

3. Again, there have been a whole 2 posts in the mod lounge regarding this topic. We neither kept dustin from yanking it or keeping it. All the discussions have played out here in public.

4. How I am supposed to stop this from happening?????
Lock threads? Then get accused of curtailing peoples rights to express themselves?

As for trying to give some moderate guidance to calm things down...

I tried to calm things down with a silly post about ice cream sundaes as well.

5. Would it have helped? Possibly. Should it have come from me specifically?
I did want to speak to transparency, "MODS"

This is the line you responded to, Lantern. "MODS" is plural. When
I write "you" it is plural. I hope that clears up some of my post.

1. You plural as the Mods.
2. No assumption. It was stated that this was the case.
3. You said you has been discussing it for 8 months. Dustin said there was at least one thing he wanted to do that the mods talked him out of. Para said the same thing. That all was before you ever announced anything in the forums about bio at all. So I don't know what you are talking about there. Your number 3 is just silly.
4. you (mods) are supposed to lock threads in some instances, denounce behavior in other. It is my opinion that repeatedly belittling, namecalling, fighting in circles for weeks, should be spoken against. By all of the mods. You all have done it before statements like "this has gone as far as it can go. " and a lock has happened.
5. Yes-helped. Clear up for people that belittling and invalidating any individual or group of players is not the way you want the forums to be run. (there is a difference between belittling a map and attributing all sorts of negative aspects to players.) All of the mods. All are welcome. All are valid. Repeatedly. Now is now. Even concerning the fights that have been going on until today!.

Info and message at this time-
Bio is staying (dustin)
Experimentation is happening and new maps are being tried (leadership)
Para wants a even and competitive playing field.
Dustin wants the atmosphere to be competitive but also fun and silly.

Now is now. This is what's going on. We are all welcome in present day lux. Not everyone will like everything that is happening. Feel free to talk about what you like and don't like in the forums. Derogatory speech towards an individual or group will only be allowed to go so far, as we want every player to feel welcome. A unified basic message. Yes, I think this will help.

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Well number 3 is the truth. Ask any mod to confirm it. 2 posts in the mod after the discussion went public. TSK can also confirm how long the discussion was going on. This has all been in the public forum.

*edited to add

We all have different time constraints forced on us by real life. I am sorry if I or we didn't "calm" things down at the moment you may have liked, but I can commit only so much to this volunteer position. I do not apologize for that.

Schroberts
Lux Veteran

Post by Schroberts » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Lantern wrote: We neither kept dustin from yanking it or keeping it. All the discussions have played out here in public.
I'm sorry, but this is not entirely true. Prior to all off this becoming a big public debate, Dustin did start of with a larger decrease in the bio raw, and wanted to slowly eliminate para's bio rooms from the tracker as they emptied out. I was there the very day it was happening. This was discussed as NOT being a good idea, and so it stopped. You are right that we cannot "keep" dustin from yanking or keeping bio. That decision is ultimately up to him. But several mods definitely did advise against suddenly pulling bio off of the tracker with no public discussion happening first, myself included.

However, in my opinion you are correct that there has been very very little discussion in the mod lounge about all this since all the public arguments have been happening.

(And I want to be clear that I'm not trying to hate on you at all here Lanty. I just want to make sure things are transparent, as has been requested.)

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:37 pm

I am not saying that dustin didn't start the decrease in raw prior to it being a public debate. And there are things that we can do to influence change as happened in what you just wrote. But the quote you quoted is true as you have indicated in your response.

paranoiarodeo
Semiholy Exile

Post by paranoiarodeo » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Um, uh, sorry, but, yeah, the squad, as a whole, kept dustin from nuking biodeux off the tracker.

(Thanks for reading. Please come again.)

Llama LluxaLlot
Llux Lliaison

Post by Llama LluxaLlot » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Lantypants,

I edited this reply to remove some snark. Here is what's left.

I am sorry if I or we didn't "calm" things down at the moment you may have liked, but I can commit only so much to this volunteer position. I do not apologize for that.

Why so defensive? Who asked you to apologize for anything? Certainly not me.

You took statements directed at mods plural, brought them into your thread. Then basically asked me directly questions amounting to "what would I have liked you to do? "

I told you what I would have liked the mods to do. Hell, I have told dustin what I would have liked him to do. I have told just about everybody lately. You. lantern, are about the only person (besides nimhat <3) That I have not commented on directly except as part of "MODS". If it does not apply to you, then it does not apply to you.

If you do not feel you have the time or the power to do anything then that is valid. Now I know.
Last edited by Llama LluxaLlot on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Lantern wrote:Well number 3 is the truth. Ask any mod to confirm it. 2 posts in the mod after the discussion went public. TSK can also confirm how long the discussion was going on. This has all been in the public forum.

*edited to add

We all have different time constraints forced on us by real life. I am sorry if I or we didn't "calm" things down at the moment you may have liked, but I can commit only so much to this volunteer position. I do not apologize for that.
Sure, Lanty, I can confirm that the future of Bio-Deux was being discussed in the Mod Lounge for months, off and on, before I resigned. I don't keep a little pink diary, but since July 2012 sounds about right. I can also confirm that there were more than two posts (many more) on the topic before I left. There may have been only two in whatever timeframe you're referring to.

I'd like to add that I didn't feel that comments were being directed solely at you until they began responding directly to specific points you posted. By creating a new thread specifically to address your feelings about the issue instead of participating with the rest of Lux, I can see where the confusion seeped in. We all have lives, issues, time constraints, mod or not, and I've found Luxers pretty understanding of this. No need to be defensive on that score (or offensive).

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Oh there were a ton of posts on the topic before you left, I never suggested otherwise, but after this was public there have been only 2. (and those two contained exactly 14 words that were not in parenthesis) My point in revealing that is to let people know that this is all out in public, not behind the curtain for the past month.

(Defensive kicking in) - I also don't see how starting my own thread to be accountable for my opinions/feelings about this automatically is making me not participate with the rest of lux. There have been a number of threads started by mods and non mods on the topic. I am taking taking responsibility for my part in this muddy debate. If people disagree with what I wrote feel free to let me know. I am not perfect and I personally could have done more to make things less contentious as Llama suggested. I am trying to own up to my part in this. There is no simple answer in what to do with Lux moving forward but i will give my opinions here and in the mod lounge (when appropriately so) to do what I feel would help lux. I am still an active player in this game, a veteran luxer, regular poster in the forum and have tried to be the best mod I could be over the years that I have committed to this game that we all love.

I don't mean to sound defensive but it's human nature sometimes.

(and I am going to start having to talk in parenthesis in order to say something snarky I suppose)

Schroberts
Lux Veteran

Post by Schroberts » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:30 pm

I definitely agree that there has been very little discussion on the topic behind closed doors in the mod lounge since the bio and raw discussion have come to public attention.

I think it is natural for the general lux public to assume that the mods have discussed things fully amongst each other in private and have made plans behind closed doors. I know that before I was a mod I certainly had this impression. But, as Lantern has said, we all have our own personal lives that pull us away from lux at different times, and can each devote a certain amount of time and energy, and not always at the same time as each other. And we all have varying subtleties of opinion, even on matters we mostly agree on. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there hasn't been some master plan, and if anything, we haven't been fully "transparent" as a group because there has not been much of anything going on behind closed doors since this all began to be transparent about.

(And if you want to say something snarky in parenthesis, you also have to make it smaller, silly.)

nimrod7
Clown Prince

Post by nimrod7 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:35 pm

(Lantern is such a n00000000b.)

Llama LluxaLlot
Llux Lliaison

Post by Llama LluxaLlot » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:40 pm

(And if you want to say something snarky in parenthesis, you also have to make it smaller, silly.)
(Schroberts is absolutely correct about that. )

C-Rex
Lux Piethrower

Post by C-Rex » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:19 am

The Clowns will put things right.

nimrod7
Clown Prince

Post by nimrod7 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:49 am

Right after the pie fight!

Dangerous Beans
oO0-0Oo-oO0-0Oo

Post by Dangerous Beans » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:52 am

That's right, Linn's Olallieberry Pie, too valuable to be thrown.

Enzo1997
Lux Vacationer

Post by Enzo1997 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Personally (and this is just me) I have to say BIO is not fundamentally fun, here is why.

In order to win you need:
-A good start
-To be a passive person with "cools"
-Sit back
-Wait for the powerhouse to get focused for being "too strong"
-Sweep through and get easy kills

This formula is what most games with "RAW chasing" BIO players play in. In the end it is not a contest of skill, just timing, and personally if I want to play a game based purely on timing, I wouldn't be playing a diplomatically based board game.

deez nuts
Bane before beer

Post by deez nuts » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:04 am

Bio was to Lux and it's community, as was crack to America.

Deep Blue
Lux Addict

Post by Deep Blue » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:52 am

Enzo1997 wrote:Personally (and this is just me) I have to say BIO is not fundamentally fun, here is why.

In order to win you need:
-A good start
-To be a passive person with "cools"
-Sit back
-Wait for the powerhouse to get focused for being "too strong"
-Sweep through and get easy kills

This formula is what most games with "RAW chasing" BIO players play in. In the end it is not a contest of skill, just timing, and personally if I want to play a game based purely on timing, I wouldn't be playing a diplomatically based board game.
Personally (and this is just me) I have to say CLASSIC is not fundamentally fun, here is why.

- Dice are to important
- Continents are not important enough
- Cards are to important

Bit to hardcore minimalistic for me. Game for people who like to get lost in the details me thinks. Not fun at all.

Mumps
Disease of Lux

Post by Mumps » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:55 am

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST LIKE ALL THE MAPS YEAH THAT'D BE COOL THANKS AWESOME GUYS

Long chases, cubez. Sometimes i just wanna blow shit up and then it's BIO time. Sometimes i wanna kill some noobs, any map thanks, and sometimes you want to focus on a game where it's about the first few rounds where you gotta take countries or the 4th and 5th rounds where you gotta kill people for their cards and quint the hell outta the map.

Different moods different maps ... ?

:gah :curtsey :gah