What if the moderators had superpowers?

Of the people, by the people, for the people, for whatevs.
RogueMonk
Lux Addict

What if the moderators had superpowers?

Post by RogueMonk » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:02 pm

(Alphabetical....so not to show favouritism.)

Aqua:

Bean:

Guil:

Owned:

Whirl:
This was supposed to be a fun thread. I can't choose a character without finding something about that character that might upset whirl. So I leave it to one of you to do whirl.

RogueMonk
Lux Addict

Re: What if the moderators had superpowers?

Post by RogueMonk » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Heck. I might as well do dustin too (all in good fun):

Owned
Lux Veteran
Location: Lair of Bane watching Schro put Symbi into tight attire

Post by Owned » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:20 pm

I was actually the flash for superhero week at the YMCA camp I worked at last summer.

RogueMonk
Lux Addict

Post by RogueMonk » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Owned wrote:I was actually the flash for superhero week at the YMCA camp I worked at last summer.
Well. You are speedy! I thought of flash, but thought reverse-flash would be just a bit more edgy. :)

And that pic is baddass!

guillerme
Lux Addict

Post by guillerme » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:21 pm

So, I would like to share my history:

Originally called Norrin Radd, a young astronomer of the planet Zenn-la, prosperous planet where pacifism was inculcated. He accepted to serve Galactus, the devourer of planets, to prevent it from feeding on your planet and likewise to lead Galactus to planets where there were no lives so he could devour. Galactus granted cosmic powers, a silvery appearance and a surfboard as a vehicle (appearance that Radd dreamed from childhood). Silver Surfer roamed the universe for uninhabited planets but with enough energy to feed Galactus, which he found extremely difficult, so it began to offer planets with life underdeveloped, but was remorseful for it. Galactus manipulated telepathically to not have those regrets and Silver Surfer began to offer all kinds of planets. Among these, he found Earth.

Once on Earth, Silver Surfer remembered what his purpose and realized that had been used by Galactus like a puppet with no will, thanks to the conversation with Alicia Masters. Later, Galactus, infuriated because Silver Surfer betrayed protecting the earth (for Fantastic Four convinced him that he did not hand over the planet Galactus), sentenced him to stay on Earth forever. Silver Surfer tried to break the barrier of Galactus in vain. During the time when Silver Surfer lasted on Earth he learned to love life in all its forms.

Later Silver Surfer came out of the Earth with the help of the Fantastic Four just to know that Galactus, gaining revenge for betraying him, had destroyed his planet. Carrying a heavy burden on your heart, since roaming free as the protector of the universe. Again flying deep space met Nova, the new herald of Galactus with whom he began a relationship. Later, when the Primeval Universe were allied against Galactus, Silver Surfer was helped by Mantis, the Celestial Maddona together faced the plot of the Primeval that took hold of the Infinity Gems later when Thanos revived became in a dangerous opponent for Silver Surfer, until he brought together the six Infinity Gems and proclaim himself master of the universe during the crisis known as the Infinity Gauntlet. Silver Surfer saw its powers were insufficient to combat the Crazy Titan and it was thanks to the reappearance of Adam Warlock that Thanos could be defeated. Later, finding that the new herald of Galactus was lunatic Morg, Silver Surfer would ally with other former heralds to cope. Morg was defeated, but not before killing Nova got his ax. Soon after he discovered the existence of a powerful being called Tyrant. Silver Surfer was allied with Ganymede, Jack of Hearts and Legacy to cope. In Planet Hulk series is that passing the portal that takes you to Planet Sakaar, weakened by the portal they put a disc of obedience and suppressing his cosmic powers to fight Hulk and Warbound. In the battle the Silver Surfer was running out one by one until the Warbound Silver Surfer attacked Hiroim who blocked his attack with ease but it was just a distraction for Hulk off guard and take advantage of that moment of carelessness of Silver Surfer and attack. This was not the only time they fought as the Hulk series there were several clashes usually emerging victorious Silver Surfer who once managed to absorb Hulk all its gamma radiation and use it to become more powerful and so try to cross the barrier Galactus had placed around the planet Earth, which succeeded for a few seconds as it fell dying to see Bruce Banner without your ability to become Hulk, Silver Surfer had no choice but to go back and save it back at gamma radiation he had taken.

Nice one Rogue.

Bean
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Post by Bean » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:21 pm

perfect one for dustin or any big boss; i love kaiser sosa

RogueMonk
Lux Addict

Post by RogueMonk » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:47 pm

gFips:

PJB:
Not a superhero....but a super hero TV characheter...