Sorry guys....

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
Samuel99is back
Lux Demon

Sorry guys....

Post by Samuel99is back » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:20 pm

For been so negative lately in games.....Its just that losing all the fucking time makes me so angry sometimes.Cant get a fucking win .Im afraid to get to 5 cards because I know im gonna get kill for sure.It is just like the way I am.

kitty on catnip
Lux Elder

Re: Sorry guys....

Post by kitty on catnip » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:34 pm

git gud

Red Beard
Beard of Plenty
Location: on the playground is where i spent most of my days, chillin' all nice and relaxing all cool and

Post by Red Beard » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:59 pm

It's all good sam, no worries! I know you're a good dude, which is why it's a bummer to see you so pissed these days. I know this gets tossed around a lot, but it really is only a game, and mostly amongst friends! I find that when I start to get pissed off, I generally play worse and am more proned to make stupid plays (more aggressive) that make me lose more often. It also means I more often provoke others which generally makes hem more inclined to pop me as well. That may not be related to your situation, but it's something i generally try to keep in mind for myself when i play and I thought maybe you might be able to relate. Keep on keeping on Sam!

GFips
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Post by GFips » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:19 am

Don't be frustrated Sam. It happened and happens to most of us from time to time. Bad luck, bad cards, bad dice, noobs, ... - it is also part of the game. It just happens that you loose a bunch of games in a row. But it will change again. A global FH winning percentage of 27.58% still is a bummer! I am looking forward to challange you :-) It is always a pleasure to play games you are in!