No rooms available to play.

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
Red Beard
Beard of Plenty
Location: on the playground is where i spent most of my days, chillin' all nice and relaxing all cool and

No rooms available to play.

Post by Red Beard » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:49 am

There are literally no rooms in the tracker except for 1 that GFips is hosting (classic). Can you give the server a kick when you get the chance?

mnemosyne
titaness

Re: No rooms available to play.

Post by mnemosyne » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:09 am

welcome back to lux, beardy :smt018 you poor thing! you must be going through income withdrawal! :smt058

now, if you are patient (cough, cough), you will notice that the rooms mysteriously reappear at the top of every hour, then disappear after five or so minutes.

if you are lucky enough to hop on the hale-bopp comet while she is passing through, you can play games in a ghostly alternative universe where the games are actually recorded with scores and all . . . even though the host disappeared from the tracker. crazyjeff and i played several games of bio today where that happened. but stay active . . . as soon as you leave or get booted, you can't get back in! its quite wormhole, matrix, or as one great luxer of ye olden times alluded to today, very narniaesque (props for the comet metaphor, too).

/me cues the ghostly pickles' 'waaaaaaail' and follows the white rabbit . . . :catlick

nothing like a crashed tracker to perk up the fora a little bit, lol :smt030 /me taps foot impatiently waiting for the highly anticipated rogue monk' metaphorical/imagological reply (and can he top the 'no red beards' pic from a while back?! that one had me rofl, literally!)

m

:catrun

p.s. any updates from mgmt. (e.g. what happened, when will the tracker be back up, and do we have a perma-fix?) would be very much appreciated! :smt049

p.p.s. since when is 5% continents 'classic'?!!! still, though, thanks to gfips for stepping up, and keeping at least one room open for us!

GFips
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Post by GFips » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:04 am

CONGRATULATIONS! MNEMOSYNE and CRAZYJEFF are taking over the the lead in the "FIND THE SECRET ROOM" challenge ;-)
The contest is still running - so come and try!

----

/me reminds people, that they can host their own games with their own settings.
Sillysofts official hosts seem to have some issues at the moment. Hopefully Dustin will fix this soon, but in the meantime: feel free to host our own games or try yourself in the "FIND THE SECRET ROOM" challenge ...

RogueMonk
Lux Addict

Post by RogueMonk » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:14 am

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Post by dustin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:08 pm

I gave all the SIllysoft rooms a full reset, and they seem to be working properly again now. I think it was some zombie rooms sending incorrect infos that was screwing up the tracker. Let me know if you're still experiencing weirdness.