Lux of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish.
- Semiholy Rambler
- Posts: 6770
- Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:06 pm
- Location: An undisclosed location... for reasons of security, and therefore... insecurity...
- Lux Elder
- Posts: 2046
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:02 am
- Location: Manchester, Michigan
I know. That's the hardest part. I think my road bike has wider tires. I tried to find a photo that made the Prius look tough too...I guess there's no hiding it...Packman wrote:However, the style leaves something to be desired :/
I'll whip a granola bar at them!Drifter wrote:Nobody that drives a Prius is allowed to flip the bird, cuss, or anything else of anger. The only thing you can do now is smile and wave when you get cutoff, but congrats on your choice.
- Semiholy Beast
- Posts: 2856
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 11:35 pm
- Location: mountainous & wooded areas
In the top video, I like how he seems to hesitate which song to play for the demo... then decides to play "all" of Billy Joel - which immediately made me question the validity of all his efforts (he seems to have the same thought and quickly changes the song). I am having a difficult time imagining Fluff "rocking out" to Billy Joel in his MacPrius!Preacherman wrote:http://www.kusnetz.net/prius/
- Lux Ambassador
- Posts: 3721
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:20 am
- Location: Lounging once more at the mods' retirement villa