Mafia XII Game Thread - Yakuza

Lux of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish.
Post Reply
User avatar
Enokrad
Dark Spawn
Posts: 3367
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:16 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Mafia XII Game Thread - Yakuza

Post by Enokrad » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:20 am

YAKUZA WIN


RESULTS
Image



Night Votes

Image



Night Votes Detailed (click to enlarge)
Image

Image

prior articles

Night 6

Night 5

Night 4

Night 3

Night 2

Night 1

Night 0

Normal Mafia game rules apply. Special notes for this iteration:

i. Days and nights will run for 24 hours, or until all votes are in - whichever is earlier. This will be enforced as strictly as possible. Innocents are allowed/encouraged to use the thread and PM's during the day. During the night, all discussion is to be by PM only - no posting in the thread please.

ii. Dead players don't talk, period. A final groan as you slip into the afterlife is permitted, but please - don't ruin the game for those still playing with your thoughts on who is who. This goes for PM's as well.

iii. Abstaining, voting for yourself, or not voting for whatever reason will be considered a vote for yourself.
Two no-votes in a row is a fatal accident and you are out of the game.

iv. In the event of a tied daytime vote, ALL tied players will be eliminated.

v. The Godfather shows up as Innocent to investigations by the sheriff/deputy

vi. Doctor can protect anyone at night but cannot protect himself two nights in a row.


vi. Vigilante will die if he targets the Sheriff or the Deputy, as well as the target.


vii. The deputy takes over for the sheriff upon his death, but is a regular innocent otherwise.
The deputy inherits the sheriff’s investigations upon his death.

viii. Leper can be anyone at that doesn’t hold a special role. The leper will infect anyone they vote for - in this case new lepers will not be contagious, and will not know they are infected. If the original leper is investigated, he passes on a contagious strain, which is then passed on by the Sheriff or Deputy to everyone else they investigate during the game. Each day/night a count of the number infected will be given. Lepers can win the game if at the end, over 50% of the town is infected. The doctor will cure any lepers he/she protects apart from the original, and cannot catch leprosy themselves. Lepers who die in the course of the game are removed from the overall percentage.

ix. The sheriff (not the deputy) may, rather than asking for the character of a specific person, instead request the % of mafia in a group of 3 people one time during the game. They may not include themselves in this request to "narrow the odds". The Godfather and the Oyabun will still return innocent in this case.


x. The Yakuza gang is here. The Oyabun is the only one that shows up innocent during investigations and has the power to kill.
(it's the same as having two mafia families in the game)


xi. Votes are handled based upon the time received.

xii. When the head of the mafia or yakuza dies a person they assigned beforehand receives their powers (to kill and be invisible to investigations)


Luxtopia (population 20) consists of : Odelay, Preacherman, MissChaos, paranoiarodeo, Mike, n00less cluebie, CyNd3r, The Wontrob, heartscoffee, beetroot, SnyperEye, mazza, Grozoth, helen, *Manimal, djdee, Shockandawe, Big Will E Style, MaW1028, Dominator


PMs have been sent out. If anyone didn't get their PM for some reason, let me know. Any questions, please PM them to me privately.

Latest results will always be displayed at the top of this post.

It is now night, Sheriff, Doctor, Oyabun, GodFather, Vigilante sent me your choices

good luck everyone :)
Last edited by Enokrad on Fri May 01, 2009 1:13 am, edited 19 times in total.

User avatar
MaW1028
Lux Hugger
Posts: 1055
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:25 am

Post by MaW1028 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Mawn listens to the crickets

User avatar
n00less cluebie
Lux Cantor
Posts: 8375
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:55 am
Location: At the Official Clown Reference Librarian Desk--'All the answers you weren't looking for.'
Contact:

Post by n00less cluebie » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:18 pm

/n00less listens to the Beatles

User avatar
SnyperEye
Anti-Holy Assgrabber
Posts: 6547
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:57 am
Location: The Anti-Holy Church of Lux
Contact:

Post by SnyperEye » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Am I dead already?

User avatar
beetroot
is your friend
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:21 am
Location: the garden
Contact:

Post by beetroot » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:22 pm

i am the Space Bat.

just fyi

User avatar
mazza
Lux Sugar Daddy
Posts: 2702
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:30 am
Location: BANEVILLE, Adelaide, Australia;

Post by mazza » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:10 am

i am the space cadet......

User avatar
Drifter
Semiholy Rambler
Posts: 6770
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:06 pm
Location: An undisclosed location... for reasons of security, and therefore... insecurity...
Contact:

Post by Drifter » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:34 am

I am the walrus, coo coo kachu...

User avatar
SnyperEye
Anti-Holy Assgrabber
Posts: 6547
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:57 am
Location: The Anti-Holy Church of Lux
Contact:

Post by SnyperEye » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:15 am

Drifter wrote:I am the walrus, coo coo kachu...
*Snyper throws a shark in the walrus tank*

User avatar
Enokrad
Dark Spawn
Posts: 3367
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:16 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by Enokrad » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:56 am

/me takes the newspaper and smacks all the talkers on the head.

User avatar
SnyperEye
Anti-Holy Assgrabber
Posts: 6547
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:57 am
Location: The Anti-Holy Church of Lux
Contact:

Post by SnyperEye » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:42 pm

This is one long night... I done been to bed work and back to bed already. Did someone move my home to Alaska??

User avatar
Enokrad
Dark Spawn
Posts: 3367
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:16 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by Enokrad » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:47 pm

nah, just tied up with work till tuesday and don't have much time to come up with articles till then. sorry for the wait everyone, i should have the night results later on today. after tue night the game will go much faster :)

User avatar
SnyperEye
Anti-Holy Assgrabber
Posts: 6547
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:57 am
Location: The Anti-Holy Church of Lux
Contact:

Post by SnyperEye » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:49 pm

Enokrad wrote:nah, just tied up with work till tuesday and don't have much time to come up with articles till then. sorry for the wait everyone, i should have the night results later on today. after tue night the game will go much faster :)
Lol I know how it goes, Im working on one more day to wrap up march's gotm.

User avatar
Mike
Lux Townie
Posts: 5655
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:42 pm
Location: Alabama
Contact:

Post by Mike » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Drifter wrote:, coo coo kachu...
...Mrs. Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know.

User avatar
Enokrad
Dark Spawn
Posts: 3367
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:16 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by Enokrad » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:58 pm

Image
Image

When the head of the mafia or yakuza dies, a person they assigned beforehand takes over their role and their powers (kill at night and invisible to investigations) as is the case with n00less death. (just wanted to be clear on that)

It's day now.
go out there and lynch somebody.

User avatar
Odelay
ooodelayheehoo!
Posts: 2124
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:51 pm
Location: Yonder...
Contact:

Post by Odelay » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:09 am

PM's must be flowing wild... I guess I will start the dreaded first night of no info and pull a name out of the hat... and vote for CyNd3r. For no reason...

User avatar
Mike
Lux Townie
Posts: 5655
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:42 pm
Location: Alabama
Contact:

Post by Mike » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:35 am

I am innocent - I will vote for Odelay, but may change my vote if he gets other votes.

User avatar
CyNd3r
Omega Virtuist
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:54 pm
Location: Michigan

Post by CyNd3r » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:48 am

I am going to vote for Beetroot... for no reason.



edited to bold[/b]
Last edited by CyNd3r on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Wontrob
Ninja Doughboy
Posts: 2792
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:56 pm
Location: The Pan-Holy Church, frollicking
Contact:

Post by The Wontrob » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:45 am

Vote Grozoth so I don't accidentally not vote.

User avatar
Preacherman
Semiholy Priest
Posts: 4496
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:52 am
Location: Sweden (capital of Denmark, an island in Norway, southern Europe)
Contact:

Post by Preacherman » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:14 am

My vote is for SnyperEye because he's probably guilty of something.

User avatar
KingPatrick
Alpha Male
Posts: 1307
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:02 pm
Location: Near Orlando, Florida
Contact:

Post by KingPatrick » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:45 am

Do we have to, like, READ all that stuff?
:(

User avatar
beetroot
is your friend
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:21 am
Location: the garden
Contact:

Post by beetroot » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:52 am

i vote for king partrick for being a lazy sob

User avatar
mazza
Lux Sugar Daddy
Posts: 2702
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:30 am
Location: BANEVILLE, Adelaide, Australia;

Post by mazza » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:41 am

i vote for Manimal, coz i hate being licked

User avatar
djdee
lux widowmaker
Posts: 1898
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:55 pm
Location: Geordieland
Contact:

Post by djdee » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:29 am

I vote for preacherman because he made my life a misery in the first game I played and Mud is not playing :)

If anyone has a clue let me know, I have an uncanny record of getting the wrong people lynched.

User avatar
MissChaos
Hex Vixen
Posts: 850
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:34 pm
Location: Wherever I lay my hat
Contact:

Post by MissChaos » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:30 am

I vote for paranoiarodeo, he is too silent... :wink:
But like I always say - I can or will - change my vote if something interesting comes up.

User avatar
Big Will E Style
RAW Dogger
Posts: 2938
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:28 am
Location: Los Angeles, California

Post by Big Will E Style » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:03 am

I'll vote Dominator until we get some info.

edited to bold name.

User avatar
SnyperEye
Anti-Holy Assgrabber
Posts: 6547
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:57 am
Location: The Anti-Holy Church of Lux
Contact:

Post by SnyperEye » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:24 am

I vote for BEETROOT for no reason other than having the lowest amount of posts than anyone here and will most likely skip out on a few votes.

User avatar
helen
Big Papa Slux
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:36 am
Location: brooklyn

Post by helen » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:55 am

I'll vote for Big Will E Style until we get some more info.

User avatar
MaW1028
Lux Hugger
Posts: 1055
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:25 am

Post by MaW1028 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:02 pm

I'll vote for Helen until we get more info.


Just a note, someone is going to need 2 votes at least or everyone else will be tied at 1 and die.

User avatar
djdee
lux widowmaker
Posts: 1898
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:55 pm
Location: Geordieland
Contact:

Post by djdee » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:15 pm

MaW1028 wrote:I'll vote for Helen until we get more info.


Just a note, someone is going to need 2 votes at least or everyone else will be tied at 1 and die.
Actually you are wrong as it stands Beetroot is dead he has 2 votes. Were you trying to save him? Do you have a reason to?

User avatar
MaW1028
Lux Hugger
Posts: 1055
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:25 am

Post by MaW1028 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:36 pm

djdee wrote:
MaW1028 wrote:I'll vote for Helen until we get more info.


Just a note, someone is going to need 2 votes at least or everyone else will be tied at 1 and die.
Actually you are wrong as it stands Beetroot is dead he has 2 votes. Were you trying to save him? Do you have a reason to?

Oh ok, I didn't see someone already had 2. I was saying that one person needed 2 votes. That's all I was saying.

Post Reply