While placing armies you can:
- hold down the control key to place 5 at a time.
- hold down the option/alt key to place 10 at a time.
- hold down the option/alt AND control key to place 50 at a time.
- hold down the shift key or click the right mouse button to place all your armies in a country.
- select the army icons at the bottom (use shift-click to select multiple) and then click on a country to place them.
When placing BIG armies you can:
- hold down one of the 2-9 keys and click on countries to divide your army group into equal parts. For example, hold down the 3 key and click on a country to place one third of your armies there.
- this becomes most helpful when your total income is greater than 500 or so.
When attacking you can:
- hold down the option/alt key to switch your 'Attacks per click' setting between 'once' and 'till dead'
- hold down the shift key or click the right mouse button to toggle between manual and automatic move-in.
- hold down the Z key to 'zero' the defender country down to no armies, without conquering it.
This page is part of the Lux Guide.