Here's a small manual for all in doubt whether their engagement in the world of Lux has crossed the fine border from enjoyment to fixation.
If any of these fine examples (contributed by an assortment of solicitous fellow Luxers) matches your own experience, please consult a doctor:
- When you check the Luxaholic support group daily to see if some posted a 5th post, then you're a Luxaholic.
- When you start counting the people on the other side of the street, considering whether there are enough people on your own side to successfully cross it, you're a Luxaholic.
- When you trip someone up muttering "Sorry, i only wanted a card", you're a Luxaholic.
- If you presume every stranger you meet is just another alias, you might be a Luxaholic ...
- When you post a complaint in the forum because your boy or girlfriend quit on you unexpectedly, you're a Luxaholic.
- If, wheneven they show a world map on the TV news, you immediately start looking for shopi or upeng2005, you're a Luxaholic.
- When a concerned doctor says: "That looks raw", and you jump for joy, you're a Luxaholic.
- When you are in a restaurant, and the waiter asks you: "How do you want your steak?", and you answer: "Raw please !", you're a Luxaholic.
- When you listen to Aretha Franklin singing: "Son of a Preacherman", and believe it's the cover version of a band called "Scaluxtric", you're a Luxaholic.
- When you refer to Bush's Middle East policy as "farming", you're a Luxaholic.
- When you look at your dinner plate and decide that while the carrots look like an easy kill, the baked potato could be a threat later on, you're a Luxaholic.
- When TV news reports of overpopulation in India and China make you believe Australia is about to be invaded, you're a Luxaholic.
- When you have sex with your girlfriend, and keep saying: "C'mon darling, let me just pass through your SA", you're a Luxaholic.
- If you can spell "Irkutsk" and the other former Soviet Asian republics without thinking, you're a Luxaholic.
- If you check the newest forum posts before you check your own e-mail, you're a Luxaholic.
- If you apply bug spray to your arms and call it "fortifying Alaska and Greenland," you're a Luxaholic.
- If visions of smashing back up through Africa, South and North America, and into Asia on the heels of a vicious shaft occur randomly before your eyes, you are a Luxaholic. Or a Hollywood film producer.
- If you see "Lex Luthor" in the description for a Smallville episode and think: "They spelled it wrong again!", you're a Luxaholic.
- If you walk into class late and ask the teacher "rs please?", you're a Luxaholic.
- If the first thing you do when you get somewhere new is forward port 6619, you're a Luxaholic.
- If you're going to dinner with your girlfriend and you ask her "Do you want CA or FE"? when deciding between Mexican and Chinese, you are a Luxaholic.
- If you wake up sweating after you lost a game of lux in your dream, you are a Luxaholic.
EditText of this page
(last edited August 26, 2009)
FindPage by browsing or searching
5 best incoming links:
FrontPage (10), RecentChanges (6)
5 best outgoing links:
5 most popular nearby:
FrontPage (266950), RecentChanges (35301), Luxers (6747)