Graphics glitch

Synchronized-turns strategy. Calling all teamers.
Blind Willie
Lux Veteran

Graphics glitch

Post by Blind Willie » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:37 pm

I'm having some issues with the popups that identify territories & bonuses. When I hover over them, many are incomplete and cut off halfway through. When I go to make a move and mouse over a few different territories, parts of multiple popups remain onscreen until I move the arrow all the way over them. This only seems to happen on Hex Lords. Screenshots refuse to capture it for some reason. Does this make any sense, and has anyone else run into this?

iMac 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo running 10.4.11

Also, it would be nice to have a way of resizing the maps. Hex Lords is just big enough that I have to scroll up and down to see the whole screen. Scrolling make BW angry. :evil:

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Post by dustin » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:37 am

Glad to hear you've moved up from 10.2 !

I haven't done any testing on 10.4 yet. You could try opening up the
/Applications/Utilities/Java/J2SE 5.0/Java Preferences application and switch J2SE 1.4.2 or J2SE 1.5 around in the list so the other one is on top.

Blind Willie
Lux Veteran

Post by Blind Willie » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Thanks for the tip, but it didn't help. Not a big deal, just makes the interface a little more frustrating. That's what I get for using ancient Apple technology. :wink:

As long as I'm pointing out insignificant problems, I think the "Recuit" button might be speeled worng.