Wish List 2 (for CastleVox)

Synchronized-turns strategy. Calling all teamers.
PaxCanadiana
Luxer

Wish List 2 (for CastleVox)

Post by PaxCanadiana » Tue May 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Hello Folks,

Absolutely love this game! However, there's one annoying little nag that's getting on my nerves. It's involving the Player Info Box and their integrated columns of "Player", "Brain", "Land", "Army" and Gain". When one switches between different map modes (small to large and back and forth), the PIB columns always revert to their default setting and placement as when the game is first started. It would be much better if these columns remained in the order that the player prefers when switching between different map sizes. I'm getting really tired of having to reset the columns each time I resize a map (this is especially true when playing one of the amazing "Extreme" maps by PK). I've noticed that this little glitch does not occur in the case of the Lux Delux PIBs. Just a little something to think about for the next update. So, what say you, Sir Dustin? :)
Last edited by PaxCanadiana on Tue May 14, 2013 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PaxCanadiana
Luxer

New CV Maps

Post by PaxCanadiana » Tue May 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Hello Folks!

A couple of my favourite maps in Lux Delux are "Israel - Six Day War" by Yvon Tripper and "Middle East - Israel" by Hendriko. What I'd like to see is the brand new Castle Vox versions of these two maps. So, whaddya say fellows? Any chance of that future possibility? Please..... :wink:

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Post by dustin » Thu May 16, 2013 3:08 pm

If you've comfortable playing around with the Map Editor built-into Vox, you can take a stab at converting the maps for your use. Just open the Lux maps in the Vox editor and play around.

PaxCanadiana
Luxer

Map Conversion

Post by PaxCanadiana » Thu May 16, 2013 4:11 pm

Well, Dustin, I'll give that a try and see what results. Tried a bit of mucking about with the Lux map editor (in the days before the existence of Castle Vox) quite some time ago, but without much success. Never hurts to try and try again. :)