Napoleonic Wars HD game has started

Synchronized-turns strategy. Calling all teamers.
dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Napoleonic Wars HD game has started

Post by dustin » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:45 pm

2 more players wanted to join the human side. This host is the new one that let's team-members see each others moves, so we can plan together better. 48-hour turn timer, so pretty gentle. You have 2 days to take a turn.

Persues started the game, which I guess was set to start at the first player, not the FH-enabled rooms that most of the others are set to. I definitely like the FH-enable setting, but it can be nice to be able to start games with less players sometimes too.

Pars
Lux Alliance Fan

Re: Napoleonic Wars HD game has started

Post by Pars » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:46 pm

dustin wrote:This host is the new one that let's team-members see each others moves, so we can plan together better.
Yes, it's really nice to see what your team-members are about to do.
But I have found an error/bug with this new feature.

I try to explain it.
When I joined you and Persues I was able to see your arrows moves, I made my moves, clicked finished moves and left the room. I went back a few min later into the room but now I could NOT see the arrows which shows how you guys are gonna move your units. I closed the game several times and rejoined the room but still same resultat. Last time I was in the room I waited 1-2 minutes then I moved my units again and directly I could see your arrows again.

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Post by dustin » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:36 am

yep, bug verified. when you join it doesn't always show your teams moves. changing one of your moves seems to show it properly. I'll look into the fix...

Pars
Lux Alliance Fan

Post by Pars » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:01 pm

when you open up online game tracker it says in the lower pane:
"Games in green have available player postions"

Yesterday we started Napoleonic Wars MP, we are only 3 humans so far and new players can still join
although the game has already begun. However, the game is in white color, and you might think that there are not any available player positions.
The game should be in green.

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Post by dustin » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:41 pm

It shows in white for you since you're in it already. For new peeps it will be green.

Pars
Lux Alliance Fan

Post by Pars » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:55 pm

dustin wrote:It shows in white for you since you're in it already. For new peeps it will be green.
Okay, that sounds logical and well thought out, it adapts to the player's account
:smt023