Mafia 29: Luxtober Fright Fest Redux — Official Game Thread

The river of vanquished skulls runs forever.
dollabillz
Disinterested Hipster

Post by dollabillz » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:30 pm

two sheriffs? j'crazy, mang.

djdee
lux widowmaker

Post by djdee » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Sh*t.

Owned if this is true you'll have to tell us more than this. Why didn't you point out Rhye was guilty when you knew and save Enokrad?

Schroberts
Lux Veteran

Post by Schroberts » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Dolla, I literally lol'd at your post. Fo real.

Owned, I think it's really convenient for you to drop this big bomb, then be unavailable for the rest of the day. Makes me real curious as to why you waited so long...

Not sure I'm ready to switch my vote just yet.

RandomGuy
Lux Veteran

Post by RandomGuy » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Sorry, not buying it. Too convenient to not have any new/verifiable info. And to wait until now to counter-claim sheriff despite Rhye's call for role-claims does not lend credibility to you now.

In any case, if you are a sheriff, we'll know to oust Rhye and his scheme ends. If rhye were fake and sacrificed one of their own to earn the town trust - they wouldn't risk that cover by stating another guilty find that was sure to come up innocent. they'd just claim "no info" and keep killing people at night.

Owned
Lux Veteran
Location: Lair of Bane watching Schro put Symbi into tight attire

Post by Owned » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:42 pm

The reason I didn't out Rhye earlier was because I wanted to find another guilty so that I could prove myself easily. Kind of difficult if you come out with only innocent finds/guilty verdicts on dead or controversial figures.

I even said in the thread that people shouldn't give out their roles:
Owned wrote:Oh yeah, and nurse don't contact anyone. The sheriff doesn't need to know who you are to be protected.
Really pointless now since there is little over an hour before the end of the day. But I guess I can only try. This reminds me of where another claimed doctor and I was killed off when I claimed doctor, even though I was the doctor...

Big Will E Style
RAW Dogger

Post by Big Will E Style » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Kind of your own fault here. You don't claim anything until hours before you're killed even though we've been following someone for 2 days now on kills.

Enokrad wasn't Rhye's fault either...his lack of communication killed him just as much as yours has now. But this time, I believe you'll be guilty.

Rhye
Lux Crooner

Post by Rhye » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Owned, if I was actually a Mafia, what are the odds that when I called out a random figure, that it was the actual sheriff...... and that sheriff had found me guilty the night before but told no one..... makes no sense. Also, the fact that you 'found' whirlplaid guilty is not proving your statement. You know why? I found whirlplaid guilty, not you. You never said anything about whirlplaid being guilty before I did......

It simply makes no sense. Goodbye, Mr. Mafia Member.

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Full moon tonight…
∞ TSK shivers... ∞

It is now Night Five in the Studio. Owned has been taken away to the Dungeon stage set, to be guillotined at dawn. Those of you with Night actions, please PM them to me by 8 p.m. EDT US on Wednesday.

And good luck all!

Edited for link.

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:01 pm

“Professor Owned Van Helsing” had a nice ring to it. But Owned certainly didn’t look very professorial at the moment. Being manacled to the Dungeon wall all Night hadn’t done much for his looks, or for his disposition. As each of the remaining guests made their way to the stage set at dawn, he hissed… and bared his fangs.

The guests knew what they had to do.

Guillotining always made dollabillz hungry.

To be fair, most things made dollabillz hungry. But he knew Lord Quasar had provisioned well for this bash, so he headed to the kitchen with a smile on his face. jesterme was close behind as dolla made a beeline for the door of a huge walk-in freezer. The door was stuck, really stuck, but dollabillz was not a man to be deterred when there was sustenance at stake. He and jesterme tugged at the handle again and again, and finally a blast of frigid air hit their faces. The mist settled, and they saw three icy figures hanging in the back of the cold room. Each had been pierced through the throat by an arrow. jesterme solemnly brushed away the frost, revealing the masks of Enzo1997, RandomGuy and Shockandawe. Gingerly peeling back the masks, he saw that the deceased had all been innocent Revelers of one sort or another in life. In death, they looked more like… pincushions.

jesterme and dollabillz eyed each other warily, and then went to summon the rest of the group.

• Enzo1997 was killed Night Five. Under his costume, he was revealed to be a Vengeful Zombie. The thing to remember about Vengeful Zombies? They might be vengeful.

RandomGuy was killed Night Five. He surely wins the trophy for Best Costume… beneath the dashing RandomGuy suit was revealed a well-disguised Sookie Stackhouse. [/size] Warning: link has NSFW language.

Shockandawe was killed Night Five. Beneath his costume, he was revealed to be a Free-Spirited Reveler. Didn’t you just know he had it in him?

Owned was guillotined at dawn on Day Five. Beneath his costume, he was a (dastardly if somewhat professorial) Vampire.

It is now Day Five in the Studio. Votes for execution (or abstentions) must be posted by 8 PM EDT (US) Thursday.

Good luck, all...

Rhye
Lux Crooner

Post by Rhye » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Tsk wrote:Owned was guillotined at dawn on Day Five. Beneath his costume, he was a (dastardly if somewhat professorial) Vampire.
I suppose this is enough evidence for you now.

As for today..... I investigated shockandawe.......

and well.... he's dead..... so no evidence today.

Also, for my deputy that I assume I have, don't be afraid to reveal yourself if you are needed. The innocents need all the help they can get, no use being a 'wimp' (for lack of a more politically correct term....)

Enzo1997
Lux Vacationer

Post by Enzo1997 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:10 am

I shall avenge myself.

Rhye, PM me any suspicions you have.

RandomGuy
Lux Veteran

Post by RandomGuy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:58 am

Enzo1997 wrote:I shall avenge myself.

Rhye, PM me any suspicions you have.
RandomGhost hovers by and says "enzo, you are dead - no communicating with still-alive players! OooooOOooOOOooo"

djdee
lux widowmaker

Post by djdee » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:24 am

I will Abstain until Rhye comes up with a plan.

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Just over three hours left in today's voting, and thus far all living players except djdee have one vote against them (their own).

∞ TSK's mind boggles at the thought of all... those... deaths at once ∞

Schroberts
Lux Veteran

Post by Schroberts » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:33 pm

I guess I'll abstain for now, although I really think we need to get someone tonight. Our innocent numbers are dwindling!

Big Will E Style
RAW Dogger

Post by Big Will E Style » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:02 pm

abstain please

WhirlPlaid
miSKAlaneous
Location: Habitual board flippers should have their dice taken away.

Post by WhirlPlaid » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:07 pm

The Silken Knot wrote:Just over three hours left in today's voting, and thus far all living players except djdee have one vote against them (their own).

∞ TSK's mind boggles at the thought of all... those... deaths at once ∞
Dead WhirlPlaid volunteers to help create all... those... deaths at once.

BOO!!!

SunTzu
Lux Cartographer

Post by SunTzu » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:38 pm

I Abstain.

jesterme
Lux Duck Lover

Post by jesterme » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Abstain

Rhye
Lux Crooner

Post by Rhye » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:59 pm

If people could actually pm me their roles within the hour..... then perhaps I can get this mystery solved.

Rhye
Lux Crooner

Post by Rhye » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Abstain

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:17 pm

It is now Night Six in the Studio.

dollabillz, mazza and Odelay have all been taken away to the Dungeon stage set to await their triple dawn date with destiny. Mme. Guillotine is going to be a busy girl come sunrise. Those of you with Night actions, please PM them to me by 8 p.m. EDT US on Friday.

Good luck, all...

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:34 pm

When you’re besieged by Vampires and Lycans and such, and someone sleeps through the entire voting process, what are you to think? If you’re a guest at dustin’s Halloween Bash, you probably think that "person" isn’t a person after all. And you sent them to the Dungeon for a little early morning wakeup call.

There were three such, er, persons who were to meet that very fate. mazza had spent the day dreaming he was on the Gold Coast, a babe on each arm and a full moon above. Odelay dreamt of music and games and… world peace. (Or was that whirled peas?) dollabillz settled down with his favorite… the one where he was being chased off a cliff by a group of large-breasted women.

Each smiled inwardly as the blade fell. Chop, chop, chop.

SunTzu was a bit bored with all this “disguise your kill, hide in the shadows” nonsense. What fun was it to be a sexy-sexy Vampire if you couldn’t inspire a little lustful terror in your victims now and then? So tonight, he’d decided to roam the hallways in full classic regalia… the black tie, the slicked-back hair, the cape... and give someone the good old-fashioned fright of their life before they became dinner. And if they thought the Indiana Jones hat was a comical touch, well, the joke would be on them.

Unfortunately, the first "person" he encountered was Enzo1997. And while Enzo might have seemed less stylish on this particular Night, he was even more lethal. Vengeful Zombies are like that.

• SunTzu was killed Night Six. Under his costume, he was revealed to be a Vampire.
    dollabillz was guillotined at dawn on Day Six. Beneath his costume he was revealed to be a Slayer.
    mazza was guillotined at dawn on Day Six. Beneath his costume there lurked a Werewolf.
    Odelay was guillotined at dawn on Day Six. Beneath his costume, he was Igor.
******************************************* [/size]

It is now Day Six in the Studio. You may discuss the events of the Night, and, if you choose, vote for a player to be sent to the Dungeon Set for execution at dawn. Day Six will end at 8 p.m. EDT (US) Saturday. All votes (or formal abstentions) must be posted by this deadline.

Thank you, and good luck, all...

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:44 pm

We've reached the point of no (editing) return on the initial post in this thread, so your update is here instead. Fred.

∞ paranoiarodeo pffts ∞

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Thank you, Fred.

∞ TSK sends maple soft-serve in a waffle cone. With sprinkles. And gratitude. ∞

Rhye
Lux Crooner

Post by Rhye » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Alright everyone, I have no information for you today..... so you know as much as I know. Most likely 1 or 2 Mafia Members left, so... we're almost there. Feel free to pm me to talk strategy.

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Just over two hours until this Day ends... everyone still has their own vote against them.

Schroberts
Lux Veteran

Post by Schroberts » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:03 pm

We need to vote on someone innocents, or we could lose our numbers overnight. Any suggestions? Anyone?

Schroberts
Lux Veteran

Post by Schroberts » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:55 pm

Abstain I guess...

∞ Schroberts sighs ∞

jesterme
Lux Duck Lover

Post by jesterme » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:03 pm

I am innocent and Abstain. If it is coming down to a tie, vote me off so only one innocent dies.