heartscoffee
Lux Sweetheart

Post by heartscoffee » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:34 am

I am innocent.

And, jesterme needs to go.

jesterme
Lux Duck Lover

Post by jesterme » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:00 am

The cultist are coming out to play.......

Hearts, please declare innicence so the other person I know with a lie detector can check your statement. I will be verifying Engie tonight.

Innocents - we are able to lie detect 2 statements each night. Mike is confirmed as lying.

Today if we are able to lynch Mike, we wii be able to check Engie and hearts (if she posts a claim of in innocence).

The numbers suggest that this is the baddies last stand.

JJazz
Luxer

Post by JJazz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:15 am

oh and btw I'm innocent... go ahead and check that

djdee
lux widowmaker

Post by djdee » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 am

I had Jesterme checked last night and he failed the lie detector test...

Vote Jesetrme

And by the way Jesterme I stopped talking to you because you were evasive and unhelpful so I suspected you were the godfather from quite early on. The fact that you outed Jude in the thread was proof to me you were not what you seemed. I suspect you are the one with a sniper rifle but I may be wrong.

We had lost the doctor to the cult so at least killing the doctor was not so bad this time.

I am the CSI

djdee
lux widowmaker

Post by djdee » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:05 am

jesterme wrote:The cultist are coming out to play.......

Hearts, please declare innicence so the other person I know with a lie detector can check your statement. I will be verifying Engie tonight.

Innocents - we are able to lie detect 2 statements each night. Mike is confirmed as lying.

Today if we are able to lynch Mike, we wii be able to check Engie and hearts (if she posts a claim of in innocence).

Apart from one error I have been correct in my accusations and brought down many cultists. While I do not have a lie detector and thought Mike may have been turned to the cult, he is the player who connected me with the Homicide detective. Your accusation of him makes me think he is still not a cultist, but there could be two cults so I guess he might be. But you have been identified as lying by the homicide detective and so you get the chop first. The homicide detective will check Mike tonight to see.

You have finally made one true statement though, "The cultist are coming out to play" and you are their leader Jesterme. You are making your last desperate stand.

Mike
Lux Townie

Post by Mike » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:20 am

I change my vote to Jesterme

jesterme
Lux Duck Lover

Post by jesterme » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:36 pm

djdee wrote:
jesterme wrote:The cultist are coming out to play.......

Apart from one error I have been correct in my accusations and brought down many cultists. While I do not have a lie detector and thought Mike may have been turned to the cult, he is the player who connected me with the Homicide detective. Your accusation of him makes me think he is still not a cultist, but there could be two cults so I guess he might be. But you have been identified as lying by the homicide detective and so you get the chop first. The homicide detective will check Mike tonight to see.

You have finally made one true statement though, "The cultist are coming out to play" and you are their leader Jesterme. You are making your last desperate stand.
You will see that you are incorrect about me. I would suggest using the sheriff/lie detectors to investigate those I pointed out in my last post tonight if I am lynched.

I will not be able to do further lie detector investigations if I am lynched, and I think I have been quite helpful in identifying baddies. I also have built a small coalition of confirmed innocents, and I have forwarded this information to other known innocents.

So, moving forward, if I am lynched, those who I have PM'd with information know that Jjazz lied and djdee followed his advice in lynching me.

Now, I will let the chips fall where they may. I have helped the innocents as best I could all along. If I am expendable and it points out the truth, so be it.

THE J-Dude
Underage Luxer

Post by THE J-Dude » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Jesterme

Kude
omni member

Post by Kude » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:52 pm

jesterme... reluctantly.

SunTzu
Lux Cartographer

Post by SunTzu » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Just under an hour until sunset and the following players have votes against them:
  • jesterme
  • Mike
  • Rhye

Rhye
Lux Crooner

Post by Rhye » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Hamburger Helper (jesterme)

SunTzu
Lux Cartographer

Post by SunTzu » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Night 11

jesterme has been convicted and sentenced to death, and will now spend the night in jail.

The Army Surplus store is closed until tomorrow morning. Please PM me any items you'd like to transfer and/or any actions you'd like to perform tonight.

SunTzu
Lux Cartographer

Post by SunTzu » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Luxville Daily News
XXXIII Edition - Day 12

Capital Punishment
jesterme was executed by lethal injection this morning. Authorities were stunned to find evidence shortly after the execution that he was a Cultist.

Day 12

jesterme is dead - he was a Cultist.

You may now post in this thread and vote for who should be sentenced to death. The Army Surplus store is open again for any innocent civilians that haven't purchased anything yet.

Mike
Lux Townie

Post by Mike » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:12 pm

I vote ShRoberts, as he did not change his vote to Jesterme last time. If anyone has any reason for me to vote for someone else -let me know.

I am not a cultist, I am not mafia, I am just a citizen with no specific role.

Kude
omni member

Post by Kude » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:14 pm

schrob

I'd like a bit more proof though...

Mike
Lux Townie

Post by Mike » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Im with you Kude, I have no proof other than he did not change his vote. I hope one of the people with roles has a better vote. If you want to PM me, I'll be happy to change my vote - or post in the thread.

Schroberts
Lux Veteran

Post by Schroberts » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Honestly, I never changed my vote because I was at work and only able to check into the game through my phone every now and again. I also have to say that I knew jesterme had been innocent in the beginning, because he had shared good information he gained with his lie detector. He had been one of the only people to contact me throughout the game, keeping me informed on what was going on, and me being just an innocent civilian I didn't have much else to go on. No one else with a special role bothered to contact me until after jesterme had come out against Mike, so in my mind it seemed like the guilty ones were only trying to cover their butts by contacting me only after they started going after jesterme. Clearly, he was converted to a cult member at some point in the game, but I think it must have been fairly recent because up until yesterday he was voting off other bad guys.

If you guys still want to vote for me based on what little evidence you have, I can't stop you, but I think your vote would be more useful against someone who isn't actually innocent.

Mike
Lux Townie

Post by Mike » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Do we have any other leads? I know it is not good, but we need to lynch someone.

JJazz
Luxer

Post by JJazz » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:08 am

Ok , if you're in a cult... or are leading one please say "Aye"
Thank you

djdee
lux widowmaker

Post by djdee » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:41 am

I vote schroberts because she is the spawn of the Evil MaW1028. (and she failed the lie detector test)

I am pretty sure there are two cults. Unfortunately they can convert people as fast as we can vote them off. Interestingly I am guessing Jesterme had the sniper rifle so at least he's not taking pot shots anymore.

We need everyone to post a verifiable statement again. Schroberts will have converted someone last night.

I am the CSI.

JJazz
Luxer

Post by JJazz » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:59 am

I vote Schroberts

I am innocent

JJazz
Luxer

Post by JJazz » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:02 am

also,

Kude, Rhye, Engie , and Mike, and The-jdude

please make statements saying "I am innocent"

not I am not a cult or stuff just those 3 words.. thank you.

heartscoffee
Lux Sweetheart

Post by heartscoffee » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:12 am

I vote for schrob.

I am innocent.

Kude
omni member

Post by Kude » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:06 am

I am innocent.

engie
Lux Dynamo

Post by engie » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:21 am

schroberts

I am innocent.

n00less cluebie
Lux Cantor
Location: At the Official Clown Reference Librarian Desk--'All the answers you weren't looking for.'

Post by n00less cluebie » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:51 am

JJAZZ HAS A SUGARBUTT!

JJazz
Luxer

Post by JJazz » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:07 pm

n00less cluebie wrote:JJAZZ HAS A SUGARBUTT!
I'm not sure how you found this out... but I plead the fifth

THE J-Dude
Underage Luxer

Post by THE J-Dude » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Yeah, sure. Schro...

I am innocent.

SunTzu
Lux Cartographer

Post by SunTzu » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Less than an hour until sunset and the following players have votes against them:
  • Rhye
  • schroberts

SunTzu
Lux Cartographer

Post by SunTzu » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Night 12

schroberts has been convicted and sentenced to death, and will now spend the night in jail.

The Army Surplus store is closed until tomorrow morning. Please PM me any items you'd like to transfer and/or any actions you'd like to perform tonight.