I Miss You All

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
Starman
Chronic HoBo

I Miss You All

Post by Starman » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:17 am

Hello everyone!

Time has definitely been moving.

The last time I played I was in the military and this Lux was definitely a real passion for me. I still play board games and RISK is always a popular one.

After I got out of the military I moved down to live next to Deez Nutz. He had became a very close friend THANKS to Lux! Both of us ended up moving from the island but I'm thankful for the friendship of it.

I recently moved back to where I was (Alaska) when I was in and I saw a RISK game being played on YouTube and immediately thought about Lux and wanted to check in on it. I knew that things had slowed down.

I want to bring back the glory days (which I know will be hard). I am currently free on Fridays and Saturdays and would like to get some games going. In a way to hope bring some fresh blood and revive old, I will also be recording my games when we have FHs.

Feel free to stop in and chat or play when you can!

Love,
Starman

GFips
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Re: I Miss You All

Post by GFips » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:42 am

Hi Starman,

welcome back! Ich hope to see you in some games! Maybe you can bring back Deez Nuts also!
We are all a bit older, but Lux is still great fun! Hope we can get some good full house games.

Cya! GFips