R.I.P. Classic

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
westsidekilla6
Luxer

Post by westsidekilla6 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:51 pm

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted

The Wontrob
Ninja Doughboy

Post by The Wontrob » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:58 pm

I missed you in the forums Eice. Few have your way with words.

You've almost converted me to omni-ism 8)

my wife hates me
Lux Elder

Post by my wife hates me » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:01 pm

The Wontrob wrote:I missed you in the forums Eice. Few have your way with words.

Go for it! We have cookies!

The Wontrob
Ninja Doughboy

Post by The Wontrob » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:12 pm

my wife hates me wrote:
The Wontrob wrote:I missed you in the forums Eice. Few have your way with words.

Go for it! We have cookies!
Mmmmmmm cookies and kiwis.....

The Wontrob looks around wildly

Eice
Frozen One

Post by Eice » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:48 pm

I thank you for the compliment, although I hardly think that I have a really good way with words on everything, just some things that I feel strongly about. Combine that with the ability to make half a sentence into a long drawn out paragraph that is just long winded... and you get something that looks how I speak. I believe what I say, and I'm sure some people can understand that, but I never really can tell who listens and who let's it fall on deaf ears.

You should come to The Omni-Holy Church. We welcome everyone.
Eice hands The Wontrob a fresh picked kiwi.

The Wontrob
Ninja Doughboy

Post by The Wontrob » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:56 pm

The Wontrob munches contently

Pars
Lux Alliance Fan

Post by Pars » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:26 am

I'm gonna take a shower

Mushy Peas
Luxer

Post by Mushy Peas » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:46 am

Eice wrote:

I thank you for the compliment, although I hardly think that I have a really good way with words on everything, just some things that I feel strongly about. Combine that with the ability to make half a sentence into a long drawn out paragraph that is just long winded... and you get something that looks how I speak. I believe what I say, and I'm sure some people can understand that, but I never really can tell who listens and who let's it fall on deaf ears.

Mushy Peas wonders whether it takes 3 hours for everyone to say hello at an Omni-Holy church meeting

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:53 am

Mushy Peas wrote:
Eice wrote:

Mushy Peas wonders whether it takes 3 hours for everyone to say hello at an Omni-Holy church meeting

Lantern checks his watch.....

OK 3 Hours....

hi Mushy Peas!

Eice
Frozen One

Post by Eice » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:05 am

Mushy Peas wrote:
Eice wrote:

Eice wonders why it matters to one such as "Mushy Peas", who apparently has no greater joy than finding the odd points in Eice's posts... wonders if "Mushy Peas" will ever learn where that line in the sand is...

kitty on catnip
Lux Elder

Post by kitty on catnip » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:37 am

Digital Jihad wrote:The fact is that if you people really cared about the game then you would play Classic all week regardless, but obviously its about the raw since everyone plays Bio despite spending hours complaining about how its an inferior game. Just accept that your a raw whore and move on.
very well put, chris UT. my thoughts exactly. I find it humorous that everyone complaining about it is in fact playing bio deux. I once made a protest about highest ranked first, and I never hosted that setting, unless under very specific circumstances (to keep out an asshat, instead of rehosting) with 7 players in my room. but now everyone who once complained of it, is hosting it on monday evenings! seems that humankind, in all aspects of life have lost the ability to fight for what they believe in.

on the other hand, I would also rather see classic come back as the most competitive source for online lux. it seems to me, that this is the equivalent of a major chess site, hosting highly competitive checker games, and leaving chess in the dust.