custom map download page

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.

custom map download page

Post by guest » Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:11 am

How about a custom map download page!
As others make new maps maybe they could be posted to dustin or to a specific address and the best ones added to a download page.
:D

Shadow
Luxer

Post by Shadow » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:00 pm

Well..I'm making a fan site and I could put those upss..even though I'm using a free host and basic template i coould still make a download page..
O and ill be buying a domain soon to make the fansite better and ill give you the url when I'm almsot finished with it..

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Post by dustin » Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:31 am

See the newest message board post for information about the new custom map download page.

And a fan site would be awesome. That blows my mind.

Shadow
Luxer

Post by Shadow » Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:04 pm

Cool Dustin, The fan site I think would be "cool" but i'm going to have to take some of my other internet things off like the games I pay to play..But I don't mind it because I havn't really played them in a year now so I'm basicly giving money away.

About the downloads page, should I just link the downloads off your site or just load them up on my site? either way is ok with me but it would be easiar to just put the link from your downloads page.

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Post by dustin » Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:44 pm

I would say link to the map download page here. But feel free to do whatever you like of course.

Shadow
Luxer

Post by Shadow » Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:56 pm

Cool..Well I'm going to start making some layouts for the site now and I will get back to you when I'm done so you can take a look.