about the cards

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
JMarc

about the cards

Post by JMarc » Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:56 pm

i do not understand exactly what to do with the cards. Can someone help me?
i can't speak very well english. Thanks for using simple words

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:41 pm

There are two ways to get cards:

One way is to attack at least one other country, and you'll get a card. (You should note that attacking more than one will not give you more cards.) Each card has a different symbol, representing a different country on the map. When you have 3 different symbols, or three of a kind, you can turn your cards in for extra armies.

Another way to get cards (for extra armies) is to take over another player. Any cards he or she has on them will be yours. There are some subtleties(not an easy word-use a dictionary : ) that you will learn about cards. Players usually have settings that make you automatically turn in cards when you have 5 of them. If you attack that same round, then next round you will have 3, with a possibility of being able to turn them in again.

This should get you going, good luck!

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Post by dustin » Sat Feb 14, 2004 12:12 am

You can turn cards into extra armies. When you have three cards with the same symbol or three cards with all different symbols you can trade in the three cards for extra armies. The symbols are a soldier, a tank, and a plane.

You get a card at the end of your turn if you have conquered an enemy country during your turn. You get to take all a player's cards if you eliminate him from the game (and the game settings are set to allow this).

When you have 5 or more cards you are forced to trade three of them in.