On-line Lux, how much longer?

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
plane crazy
Lux Corporate Pilot

On-line Lux, how much longer?

Post by plane crazy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:00 pm

Dang. Been hard to find players on the tracker. Is this the pitiful end of on-line Lux?

Certainly there is some break-even point to hosting this dinosaur of a game and its small dysfunctional community?

Sigh. :hmm:

Bean
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Re: On-line Lux, how much longer?

Post by Bean » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:25 pm

Things haven't changed that much in the small group of my lux buds. a. Malik got better and with King Size as mod, he might even come to know the rules and communication will be improved more generally. b. A couple of my favorites recently returned: Escapehatch and Samuel1999 is back. c. I found out you like my sorry-free play ideology, so there is hope we can play together even though there hasn't been much chance of that with your differing preferences over bio deux (hey! I'll play twitch bio with you!). d. Been playing twitch bio with JSW and getting along fine (him kicking my ass).

A big recent change is that Landlord seems to have parked in bio less often recently. He seems interested in other maps. I have enjoyed many games with him and others in a variety of interesting maps. KCF on vacation or something. That means the two major elements of bio's scaffolding system have been missing a lot more lately. Without those two and their hundreds of games and hours parked luring folks into that room in the tracker, bio is smaller last few weeks.

I know you like the one map, PC, but we share a lot else and even that one map with twitch gets me and you together, but please consider what other things you might like to try and we can do even more.

cheers.

Bean
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Post by Bean » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:37 pm

almost forgot to note Dangerous Beans is back, even if he is grumpy some of the time. ;)

landlord
Lux Demon

Post by landlord » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Welcome back chessarrayxpr HOF all the way!!!!!