Lost your registration code?

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
PJB
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Lost your registration code?

Post by PJB » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:28 pm

You can retrieve your Lux Delux registration code or your STEAM platform activation key for Lux Delux here.

http://sillysoft.net/contact/registration.php

:scooter

MichaelonSaba
Lux Newbie

Re: Lost your registration code?

Post by MichaelonSaba » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:15 pm

Lost registration code, and not able to retrieve it through the link above. Apparently my current email address is not the one I had when I registered. I currently have a registered copy installed. However, will be doing a clean Mac OS install on a new laptop soon. My user data will transfer over from TimeMachine backup, but not applications or system data. Is active registration saved in user data? If I re-install a fresh copy of Lux Deluxe, will my activated registration still work? Or do I need to find my registration code?

GFips
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Post by GFips » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:54 am

For a clean new installation I think you will need to re-enter your registration key. The link above itself works fine, but can only send an email to the address used for the original registration. If you do not have access to this email address any longer then please send sillysoft an email and ask to change that email-address: lux@sillysoft.net
Please tell them your full name, your account name, your old and your new email address (in cases of doubts sillysoft may ask for some further proof that it is your account). Then you should be able to use the link above again.
Please do so in time before reinstalling as I don't know how quick sillyosoft will reply.
Some nerds might even find the registration key in their current installation, but I highly recommend you the official way ;-)

MichaelonSaba
Lux Newbie

Post by MichaelonSaba » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:43 pm

Thanks. Was finally able to track down the email address I used when registering.