Of the people, by the people, for the people, for whatevs.
- Met Dustin
- Posts: 4641
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:02 pm
- Location: chi-town
AND WITH THAT THE BATTLE OF THE SUMMER BLOCKBUSTERS
COMES TO A HOLLYWOOD ENDING!
WELL DONE BOYS!
MIGHTY QUASAR, THE ENVELOPE PLEASE!
- Not A Truck
- Posts: 3959
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:59 pm
- Location: Tallahassee
- Burning Man
- Posts: 4883
- Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:03 pm
- Location: San Francisco
Holy crap! That came out of nowhere! My favorite by far of the entire first round
, although the Orlando looks like he needs a little tasing....
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:00 pm
- Location: Prince George, british columbia, Canada
Niet's second post was pure gold. Just award him the victory, but I don't think I'll stick around for his awards speech. I can already hear it now... "Thank you all...First of all, I'd like to thank pope's mom for making all this possible..."
- Lux Creator
- Posts: 10874
- Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 2:01 am
- Location: Cascadia
My wife hates me wins it with an EPIC second jab!!!
- Lux Magician
- Posts: 998
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:46 am
- Location: Akita, Japan
my wife hates me
- Lux Elder
- Posts: 2664
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:45 am
- Location: I TOOK MY BED BACK
Thanx Bro, You Too!
Well played and a ton of fun.
Get that mac up and running for next year!
- Lux Cartographer
- Posts: 1585
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:48 am
- Location: Maryland
And yet another win for a mapmaker...