Suggested Debate Questions for Mrs. Clinton

Of the people, by the people, for the people, for whatevs.
Drifter
Semiholy Rambler
Location: An undisclosed location... for reasons of security, and therefore... insecurity...

Suggested Debate Questions for Mrs. Clinton

Post by Drifter » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:46 pm

Mrs. Clinton, when you were secretary of state, why did you let a Russian company purchase one half of the United States uranium reserves in coordination with your and your husband's foundation? How much money was donated by Russian companies to your foundation in exchange for your moving half of our uranium supply to Kazakhstan?

Mrs. Clinton, when you worked for the State Department, how did you conduct secret classified business without using a secure email server? And don't say it's a mistake that you won't do again because you still had to conduct business. How did you conduct secret classified business on your public server?

What kind of assault weapons were we funneling through Benghazi, and where were we sending them before Ambassador Stevens was murdered?

Mrs. Clinton, why were you interested in the overthrow of Bashar al-Assad in Syria?

Mrs. Clinton, when you left the White House after your husband's last term as president in the year 2000, why did you steal $200,000 worth of furniture and China and artwork that you were forced to return?

Mrs. Clinton, when you were secretary of state, why did you solicit contributions from foreign governments to your family foundation after you promised President Obama you would not?

Mrs. Clinton, why do you and your husband claim to contribute millions of dollars to charity for a tax write-off when it goes to your family foundation that gives less than 15% of the money you collect and you use the balance to support yourself tax-free? How do you do that? How could other Americans set up similar arrangements as you have? What would you tell them?

Mrs. Clinton, why are you unable to account for $6 billion of State Department money that seemed to have disappeared while you were secretary of state?

Mrs. Clinton, you said you were broke when you left the White House, but you purchased a $2 million home. You built an addition for the Secret Service. You charged taxpayers of the United States rent in an amount equal to the entire mortgage. Why did you say you were broke?

Mrs. Clinton, could you tell the average American how their child could get a $600,000-a-year job at NBC with no experience like your daughter did?

Mrs. Clinton, why did you lie to the American people about the terror attack in Benghazi, but you managed to tell the truth to your daughter the same night that it happened?

Mrs. Clinton, for the past two weeks we have been treated to accounts of Donald Trump and his supposedly abusive treatment of women, many of whom have now been exposed as not having told the truth. Why did you feel it necessary to tarnish the reputations of women who had alleged that your husband had abused them, and in one case raped them? Tell us about the bimbo eruptions unit that helped your husband survive as president.

Mrs. Clinton, you made $21 million in two years giving speeches to, among others, Wall Street banks, often at $250,000 per 30-minute speech and in some cases $350,000. Why are you in such close relationships with Wall Street, and what are they expecting for what they paid you?

Mrs. Clinton, why did you fail the bar exam in the District of Columbia? Why did your husband lose his law license? Take your time, Mrs. Clinton. We're here for a couple of hours.

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Re: Suggested Debate Questions for Mrs. Clinton

Post by The Silken Knot » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:19 pm

Don't blame me, I voted for Martin!

8)

Despite your very relevant questions, my dear Drifter, Secretary Clinton remains the lesser of two weevils. In my opinion.

Symbiosis
Lux Solicitor

Post by Symbiosis » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:38 pm

I think Hillary is more evil but would make a better president.

Centrico
Luxer

Post by Centrico » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:39 pm

And for Trump:

Mr. Chump.... er, excuse me, Trump what does a "great" America look like and when did it stop being great?

Mr. Trump, when did your campaign stop being a publicity stunt and you realized, "oh shit, I might get the GOP nomination?"

Mr. Trump, how long after you received the nomination did you get the idea for your next reality TV show, "The White House Apprentice"?

And finally...

Mr. Trump, after you get bored, select an apprentice and delegate the Presidential office to them, what will you do next?

n00less cluebie
Lux Cantor
Location: At the Official Clown Reference Librarian Desk--'All the answers you weren't looking for.'

Post by n00less cluebie » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:57 pm

For the record Drifter, you also predicted Obama would institute martial law and claim all our guns, and thankfully that nightmare has not come to pass; so maybe we'll survive whichever evil weevil comes to power next month.

imapickle
is a pickle

Post by imapickle » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:16 pm

/me votes for Assange.

He is on the ballot isnt he?
:smt017 :panic:

n00less cluebie
Lux Cantor
Location: At the Official Clown Reference Librarian Desk--'All the answers you weren't looking for.'

Post by n00less cluebie » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:52 pm

He DOES has "Ass" already in his name. Meanwhile another nominee has "Rump" in his....

Drifter
Semiholy Rambler
Location: An undisclosed location... for reasons of security, and therefore... insecurity...

Post by Drifter » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:19 pm

The Silken Knot wrote:Despite your very relevant questions, my dear Drifter, Secretary Clinton remains the lesser of two weevils. In my opinion.
I'm not surprised in the very least.

With you being an exception, it seems that some folks are more afraid of what Trump has said, not what Hillary has done. But I bet if those people discovered what I know about the Clinton crime family they wouldn't agree with you. Don't forget I grew up at Clinton ground zero, I've heard plenty from first hand sources that's either not been released, or fell victim to the media magic of making a story disappear. But unfortunately the rank & file American is too preoccupied with the size of Kim Kardashian's ass, or believe the narrative of the MSM.

I for one couldn't be more thrilled that Jeb Bush was knocked out of the primary early. I heard about two years ago this election cycle was supposed to be a Jeb vs Hillary contest, that way no matter who won the status quo wouldn't be disrupted. But, if y'all wanna keep voting for the Bush/Clinton consortium establishment, have at it...

(^^^ Just recently at Nancy Reagan's funeral ^^^)

Just so ya know... I can't stand the Bush crime family either. They got all chummy when Bubba was still the Governor here, GH was the President, and they were running a lil operation run thru Mena.
n00less cluebie wrote:For the record Drifter, you also predicted Obama would institute martial law and claim all our guns, and thankfully that nightmare has not come to pass; so maybe we'll survive whichever evil weevil comes to power next month.
I'm not sure how that relates to what I posted. And you have a real warped sense of memory.

Once BO was inaugurated, hoodie and mbauer asked everyone to give him a chance, so I did. I've made it a point to not initally point the finger at the man.

I can't remember once said a thing about Obama instituting martial law. I made a warning about the militarization of the police... and then 17 months later what I posted about was substantiated when the Ferguson unrest started.

And I've haven't made an issue out of Obama wanting to "claim all our guns", but if you can't see that he'd do it in a heartbeat if he could, then you have your head so far up your ass if anyone ever pulled it out they'd be crowned the King of England.

But weren't you the guy who said Benghazi was "small-potatoes"? Dammit man, they even made a movie about those small potatoes...

n00less cluebie
Lux Cantor

Post by n00less cluebie » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:47 pm

My point isn't that Obama is a saint, I think you're right about him and Hillary, and I think Trump is just as bad. My point is that no matter how shitty they are, they simply CAN'T destroy the country as bad as their opponents will claim they will. No matter which loser we end up with, the US will continue to slowly sink into obscurity on the World Stage, but it won't be the bloody apocalypse people talk of when previewing a president Hillary or Donald

Drifter
Semiholy Rambler

Post by Drifter » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:22 pm

Oh, I see... to make your point you made up crap about me, I get it... :roll:

Looks like most everyone is in agreeance that this is an election where you're forced to vote against the other candidate, so here's lets do. I'm gonna start a thread for The Argument Against Hillary, and I welcome you or anyone to start another for The Argument Against Trump.

Hopefully everyone can get their legitimate grievances out there, and maybe it'll someone here in a few weeks.