Mafia XXI Graveyard

Forum games, computer games, any other games that you'd like to play.
Kude
omni member

Post by Kude » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:31 pm

all this mafia was was extensions. How many times did people have to go back to the fourm at night to check out who got lynched, to find out that there was ANOTHER extension? I mean come on! It's as if you don't want it to end.

mazza
Lux Sugar Daddy

Post by mazza » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Oh, im dead?

I thought there was going to be another 24 hr extension!!

Really, it shouldnt matter whether there is a lot of chat or not; it shouldnt matter whether people decide to vote.....1 day goes for 24 hours.....if peeps cannot/ will not/have not voted in this time, the game should go on. Waiting/delaying is really pathetic in my opinion, it not only changes the dynamics of the game, it is unfair to those actually playin the game.

Thanks to Capi for hosting the game, he does it off his own bat, he does it in his time, so i really do not want to criticise him at all for the way he has hosted the game, because without hosts like him, we wouldnt have the opportunity to play games like this. However, changing the rules everyday, changing the dynamics of the game everyday really does not make me want to play games like this anymore.......... thr mafia lose out big time because of the extension; the game really has been ruined, simple as that

The Silken Knot
Lux Tiki Drinker

Post by The Silken Knot » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:28 pm

Oh, cripes, mazza! There you are, in a beautiful romantic moonlit graveyard with heartscoffee, and all you can do is kvetch?

The baddies certainly benefited from at least the first extension... it kept MaW alive an extra day. And the innocents may have gained more time to discuss, but the Mafia equally gained time to sow confusion. I like a set deadline, too... but seriously, "ruined"?

∞ TSK thinks it's been too long since she swatted mazzaMod on his cute butt... remedies this immediately... ∞

mazza
Lux Sugar Daddy

Post by mazza » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:56 pm

OK TSK....ruined may not be the word....but you do know what i mean, don't you?? I mean, without order, what do we have....CHAOS......

AND

Thankyou, i like my butt touched by beautiful women.......it makes me wanna strutt..........

WhirlPlaid
miSKAlaneous
Location: Habitual board flippers should have their dice taken away.

Post by WhirlPlaid » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:03 pm

I wanted to type so badly..........

Come on, If I am mafia then I am also Santa Clause.

Get it, cause I am Santa Clause.

Whatever, I am dead now, but I made it past the first round yeah!

n00less cluebie
Lux Cantor
Location: At the Official Clown Reference Librarian Desk--'All the answers you weren't looking for.'

Post by n00less cluebie » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:35 pm

WhirlPlaid wrote:I wanted to type so badly..........

Come on, If I am mafia then I am also Santa Clause.

Get it, cause I am Santa Clause.

Whatever, I am dead now, but I made it past the first round yeah!
Santa Clause sounds like Aquaregia's kind of guy.... Does he give semi-colons to good children around the world???

Ho. Ho. Ho.

Owned
Lux Veteran
Location: Lair of Bane watching Schro put Symbi into tight attire

Post by Owned » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Last time i meet Aquaregia and mafia at the same time things didn't go well... :oops: