The Omni-Holy Church of Lux

Of the people, by the people, for the people, for whatevs.
Eice
Frozen One

The Omni-Holy Church of Lux

Post by Eice » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:29 am

The Omni-Holy Church of Lux Declaration of Initiation wrote: Dear Luxers of the world,

For far too long there have been the anti and semi churches of lux. While the two quarrel at each other, you have been left without a church for the rest that opens it's arms to all. Well, sleep in unrest no longer...

The Omni-Holy Church of Lux is now created

You have a place to go!
You have a place to stay!
You have a place to be away from the blasphemies of the anti and semi churches!

Do not join the anti or semi churches. The anti-holy ways are not the truth! They speak of things that are... anti-holy, and thus should be avoided. The semi-holy is a lost cause... they have not gone to one side or the other, but instead remain in the center part holy and part not holy. They cannot be trusted either, they will only attempt to twist your thoughts and cause you to think exactly what they want you to.

We ask for nothing from you. We will not require you to pledge your soul or beliefs to us... all that we require is that you praise the symbol and repeat...

§

So, repeat the symbol with me fellow luxers!
Embrace with The Omni-Holy Church of Lux the ideal beliefs of the symbol §, Robert E. Lee, doves, and kiwi!

How are these things Omni-Holy you might ask...
Doves shine with a brilliance of holy-light, they represent the beauty of life.
Kiwi is a wonderful tasting fruit with intriguing green flesh and furry skin
Robert E. Lee was mentioned by one named Scad. As the one named S.cad spoke of Robert E. Lee whilst eating a kiwi, a white dove flew overhead... this is surely a holy sign. Robert E. Lee fought valiantly for what he believed in, and The Omni-Holy Church will stand firmly for what it believes in as well!
Members of The Omni-Holy Church of Lux wrote: Eice - Founder
Lantern - Founder
Helen - She has not spoken the sacred symbol as of yet but has been given honorary membership because she was there at the birth and shows signs of an Omni
My Wife Hates Me - Keeper of the Kiwi Wine
Gypcount - General of the Dove Bombadiers
Golfmannen - Clown King
Nimrod7 - Clown Mod
C-Rex Clown Stud
n00less cluebie - Clown Forum Troll
ratmou§e - Clown Rat
MaW1028 - Clownette
General K - exhiled Clown
Wabbit of Doom - Lost Clown
jesterme - Clown court jester
Dixin Cider(rob88) - Early Omni
Whirlplaid - 1/2 §
The J-Dude - Finally an Omni
kude - n00b omni
Gentle Fella - a mysterious omni whose location is unknown
Dustin - Has not joined the omni's yet but has spoken out in favor of kiwis and doves and repeated the symbol
The Omni Clown Alliance wrote:Eice raises his Staff 'o' Omni-ness...

On this date, February 23 of the year 2008, the Omni-Holy Church of Lux has extended it's hands to the Clowns in a union of peace and harmony!

The Omni's and the Clowns, including the Klown himself, have joined in a union of Omni-KClown-ness! We always extend our hands to any being who wishes to join us in our holy thoughts of Kiwi, Doves, and Robert E. Lee!

To all who have not joined... simply show our symbol and you shall be welcomed into our home: §

To all who have joined... please share your stories, your tales, of how you became an omni or how it has affected your life if you wish.
Document of Union wrote: On this date, the 23rd of February in the year 2008...
The Omni's and the Clowns, accept an alliance, a union, a friendship. With this document, the Omni's and the Clowns are officially together as one, with kiwi and pie, doves and little red noses, Robert E. Lee standing watch over it all.
With this document, the Union of Omni-Clowns is sealed!
WELCOME KLOWN AND CLOWNS! MAY WE ALL LIVE IN A KIWI-PIE FILLED HARMONY FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY!
Join us fellow luxers!
While the anti and semi churches will continue to fight, we will continue to remain all holy!
This is the true light!
Do not be deceived by promises of dill things, figs, ducks, Lincoln...

Embrace the light... and join The Omni-Holy Church of Lux!

§
Last edited by Eice on Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Eice
Frozen One

Post by Eice » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:30 am

Eice: what about the omni-holy stuff?
█ Lantern: hmm, i think you should start a new cult eice
█ Lantern: the omni-holies
Eice: things always come in threes
Eice: holy trinity
█ Lantern: true
<<Mr>>
Eice: anti, semi, omni
Eice: left, middle, right
█ Drifter: Go for it
█ Lantern: they could have been in seclusion for centuries biding their time
<<Frost>>
█ Helen: Eice: anti, semi, omni Eice: left, middle, right
█ Helen: that isnt analogous
Eice: if you put them in order
<<westsidekilla6>>
<<westsidekilla6>>
Eice: anti, against, on the left
█ Lantern: helen is a teacher
Eice: semi, partial, some of each, neutral, middle
<<Helen>>
Helen: a dead teacher
Eice: omni, all, right
Helen: gg
█ Mr. Potato Head: gg
█ Lantern: i think omni should be center
█ Lantern: anti is right
█ Lantern: semi is left
Eice: not if you're doing what's holy
Eice: it's like poles
Eice: - end ===== positive +
Eice: semi is the in the middle
█ Lantern: bridges the gap between the other cults
█ Drifter: there is no left right between the semi n anti
Eice: cause it's partial
█ Lantern: its for the ones that dont fit in to the other cults
█ Lantern: omni welcoming all
█ Drifter: semi-holy is right, anti-holy is wrong
Eice: omni-holy, all-holy, no wrong in it
█ Lantern: lol
█ Drifter: omni-holy is welcome
∞ Eice puts on a white hat and taps a staff on the ground a couple times... ∞
∞ Eice also puts on a white robe... ∞
∞ Lantern considers joining as a founding member with eice ∞
█ Drifter: someone keep a chat log of this
∞ Eice decides he should be the founding father of the Omni-Holy Church of Lux ∞
█ Drifter: I suggest ice-blue
∞ SuperGood writes down the log by hand ∞
∞ Lantern will be his faithful servant of all things omni holy ∞
Scad: Oh, tonight is a very strange night...
█ Lantern: lol
Helen: ha;f moon?
Eice: Tonight... is the birth of the Omni-Holy Church of Lux
Scad: Hey Eice, how 'bout Robert E Lee for your holy person?
Lantern: what about the queen of england
█ SuperGood: :(
<<BarStar>>
█ SuperGood: i'm not big
Scad: More applicable to Lux than either Lincoln or Booth, I should think...
█ Drifter: Yea, and if Lee had listened to Longstreet and flanked Meade at Gettysburg instead of sending Pickett up the middle, you'd be paying taxes to Richmond instead of Washington.
Lantern: lol
Eice: I agree
Lantern: i second
Eice: Robert E. Lee is our Omni-Holy person
Lantern: now as far as a bird
Scad: Hmm
Scad: Bird.
<<Drifter>>
Lantern: vulture
∞ Eice offers a welcoming Omni-Holy hand to Scad for bringing Robert E. Lee to the light ∞
Scad: Noo...
Scad: I'll maintain neutrality for the time being, Eice.
Scad: I've been doing that for a while.
∞ Eice nods in acceptance of Scad's decision ∞
Scad: Unlike Drifter, here...
∞ Eice believes there must be an Omni-Holy symbol... ∞
Drifter: I think you "wanted"
∞ Lantern asks sg and helen to join the omni holy movement ∞
<<KingPatrick>>
∞ Eice tells Lantern that the Omni-Holy Church offers welcoming hands to all ∞
<<Mr>>
∞ Lantern rephrases ∞
∞ Eice believes the Church needs it's symbol now... ∞
Eice: §
Lantern: we still need a fruit and a bird
<<rub>>
Lantern: how about a goose
jOnNiE: lol
∞ Eice does not like gooses ∞
∞ Lantern slaps eice with a goose ∞
<<Deuce>>
∞ Lantern slaps eice with a pigeon ∞
∞ Lantern slaps eice with a dove ∞
<<jOnNiE>>
Lantern: dove's are holy
∞ Eice wonders suggests the dove ∞
Lantern: § dove robert e lee
∞ Eice does not know of any fruit as he eats unhealthy and never eats fruit... usually ∞
Cuarto: hehe
Lantern: kiwi
∞ Eice likes the kiwi ∞
∞ paranoiarodeo hopes Deuce can count ∞
∞ Lantern thinks the church is ready for prime time ∞
∞ Eice thinks Lantern is correct ∞
Last edited by Eice on Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:30 am

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS ONLY FICTIONAL AND IN A LIGHT HEARTED TONE.

§

As emissary of the Omni-Holy church. I welcome all and present a basket of kiwi to new followers. It is our hope that the ways of the Omni will flourish.

Everyone is invited to the great feast this coming Sunday of Roast Dove with kiwi sauce. We shall recount tall tales of Robert E Lee and our founding father Eice will speak his sermon of truth on the holy foundation of our new Church.

Always Omni
Lantern
Last edited by Lantern on Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KingPatrick
Alpha Male

Post by KingPatrick » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:28 am

:(
∞ KingPatrick stands on a fig box and hands out fliers at the local grocery stores that read: ∞

DON'T BE CAUGHT IN NEW CULT!!!

There is bonifide evidence, in the form of saved chats, too scathing to print here, that show conversations with the founder of this a new "OMNI" cult grappling with simple keyboard issues with absolutely NO divine powers to figure out how to make alternative characters. This went on for HOURS, as other cult members tried to help, until finally he got a symbol to work.

DO NOT let your children near these people! They are DANGEROUS. They are attempting to IMITATE the true Semi-Holy Church of Lux, but are only setting it up as a SCAM business to take your kiwis.

DO NOT give these people your kiwis. DO NOT pet their doves; they are diseased. And DO NOT believe their lies that "ROBERT E. LEE" created Lux. It is simply NOT true.

Furthermore, these people have been responsible for MOST of the wars in the history of Luxdom, trying to remove your rights to think freely, and trying to inflict an impossible set of "right and wrong" rules on you as to when you can hit a continent, or shoot a dove.

AND WHATEVER YOU DO...DO NOT ACCEPT ONE OF THEIR BOOKS!!!! They believe their book is divinely inspired by Robert E. Lee, who was merely a regular person that was mentioned by a guy named Scad in ANOTHER context, talking about NAMES OF STEAMSHIPS at the time.

PASS THIS ALONG TO OTHERS YOU KNOW!!! The time is now to stand up against false and deceiving "prophets" such as their fraudulent leader EICE, and his sidekick in stealing kiwis, LANTERN.

STOP THE INFILTRATION OF THIS FILTH-RATION!!!!

∞ KingPatrick shakes his head. ∞

Just another example of how false prophets arise and try to pull people from the TRUE church by creating deceptive imitations.

:roll:

KingPatrick
Alpha Male

Post by KingPatrick » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:36 am

:evil:
∞ KingPatrick also hands out bumper stickers, propagating the slogan: ∞

OMNI IS NONE!

cheech99
Luxer

Post by cheech99 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:59 am

OKie dOKie... this thread has definately juct caught my interest... I myself am deeply consumed by the topics of politics and religion, both of which are being breeched in this topic. Reading the posts, i'm not sure how much is humour and how much is serious, but when it comes to religion i have found that it does not mix with humour.... what i or others may find funny certainly does not meld well with those of the faithful that oppose your perspective.

This being said, I am not the type of person to push my ideas or opinions in the rhelm of religion on anyone in any way... in fact, u wont get my personal beliefs out of me unless i feel the need to tell them to you.

Cults are dangerous things. Period. Any time someone asks you to go ahead and do something without backing, be cautious... especially if they say "don't tell anyone about this, they wouldn't understand"

In all likelyhood the posts of this thread about "holy lux churches" are in humor, but in reading them that was not readily apparent to me in reading them... i don't want to know what a troubled teen might draw from them.

Maybe u think u are funny or actually have a real ambition to start your lux faith church deal, but i am adamently opposed to it and ask that it be removed from the forums. Negativity and personal attacks are one thing, but suggesting religious beliefs or starting cults, no matter how harmless, are quite another. I've seen many people get their lives destroyed by buying into bad ideas (cults) and asking someone to buy in to your way of thinking so that they can feel a sense of "belonging" is the closest thing i can think of to evil (if i believed in good and evil).

Eice
Frozen One

Post by Eice » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:07 am

Eice slowly shakes his head...

You are wrong KingPatrick, and your words will fall on deaf ears. We do not ask anything of our people, we do not say when they can and cannot do something... we simply open our arms to them and ask they merely repeat our symbol.

It is your decision of whether you decide to believe in us or not, however do not enter our parts and speak such nonsense as you have just done. It is BLASPHEMY to do so, and will only lead to your complete disappearance from luxtopia.

As for you, young Cheech... this is not a cult as KingPatrick has stated. We are simply the third church of lux. While there was the anti and semi churches, there must be an omni or there would have been no true holy church of lux. Who wishes to have two squabbling churches that are really just a group of friends bickering to the other church? We are the true holy church of lux. We do not bicker; we do not recruit; we only open our arms to those who wish to embrace the ways of the omni-holy church of lux.

It is a simple concept, on that is quite apparently too hard for either of you to understand, but that is alright. It makes no difference of whether you wish to believe or not as others will surely see the light and come to us.

You will not taint their minds; doves, kiwi, and Robert E. Lee are the truth... and your false statements of fraud are nothing more then filthy words uttered from a burnt out semi...

Scad
Lux Elder

Post by Scad » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:23 am

Hey now KP, keep me out of this. I just tossed them a name, that's all. Though if you want books written by a Robert E Lee, "Inherit the Wind" is terrific...

Eice
Frozen One

Post by Eice » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:52 am

We thank you greatly for the prophecy of Robert E. Lee!
Had that dove not flown over, then perhaps Robert E. Lee would never have come to the light.

We also respect your neutrality, and shall push neither faith nor kiwi upon you fellow Scad.
We are always ready with open arms however... should you ever change your mind or need a place to stay.

Drifter
Semiholy Rambler
Location: An undisclosed location... for reasons of security, and therefore... insecurity...

Post by Drifter » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:19 pm

Eice wrote:... will not taint...
∞ Drifter snickers, Eice said "taint" ∞

Make sure you do not drink any screwdrivers before your sermons, remember how that went last time...

Eice
Frozen One

Post by Eice » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:26 pm

Yes indeed fellow Drifter, I did say "taint"!

I shall not be having any screwdivers, only kiwi shall run through my veins.
Do use anything with oranges or orange juice is blasphemy to the holy kiwi.

But it is alright, we welcome everyone with open arms!

KingPatrick
Alpha Male

Post by KingPatrick » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:35 pm

For the record, here, I don't think cheech's point should be lost.

Cheech took the time to compose an heart-felt conviction that this entire line of humor is inappropriate.

Whereas I do not believe what Cheech believes about the existence of good and evil etc., I DO believe he is correct in that we are playing with fire. I don't think that any troubled teen, at ANY level of troubled, could possibly take this seriously, and hence, become absorbed in a Lux cult that would cause any harm, BUT, I think that the simple principle of mocking the church that is prevalent in these lines is, indeed, inappopriate.

This whole little game was first instituted by Preacherman, as I understand it, a proclaiming atheist, whom, with intentional similarities to the actual scriptures, created fictitious scriptures and divine statements and dieties that mock what millions consider to be real. Under the guise of "only kidding," this has expanded, fortunately more in the direction of the silly, than in the direction of mocking parallels, BUT, it has expanded all the same, and true church members are indirectly ridiculed for it as a result.

Hey, I like a fun exercise like anyone else, as my posts in this thread indicate, but I also realized when I was writing my "flier" above, that I was holding a very big, powerful hammer that I had to be very careful with, to not actually do any real damage. I found it EASY to make satirical allusions that could be very offensive, and as I see other people "worshipping Lincoln" etc., I often feel a bit uncomfortable that the proverbial moth has gotten a little too close to the flame.

Preacherman
Semiholy Priest
Location: Sweden (capital of Denmark, an island in Norway, southern Europe)

Post by Preacherman » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:42 pm

KingPatrick wrote:This whole little game was first instituted by Preacherman, as I understand it, a proclaiming atheist, whom, with intentional similarities to the actual scriptures, created fictitious scriptures and divine statements and dieties that mock what millions consider to be real. Under the guise of "only kidding," this has expanded, fortunately more in the direction of the silly, than in the direction of mocking parallels, BUT, it has expanded all the same, and true church members are indirectly ridiculed for it as a result.

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:42 pm

:?

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:32 pm

cheech99 wrote:OKie dOKie... this thread has definately juct caught my interest... I myself am deeply consumed by the topics of politics and religion, both of which are being breeched in this topic. Reading the posts, i'm not sure how much is humour and how much is serious, but when it comes to religion i have found that it does not mix with humour.... what i or others may find funny certainly does not meld well with those of the faithful that oppose your perspective.

Cults are dangerous things. Period. Any time someone asks you to go ahead and do something without backing, be cautious... especially if they say "don't tell anyone about this, they wouldn't understand"

In all likelyhood the posts of this thread about "holy lux churches" are in humor, but in reading them that was not readily apparent to me in reading them... i don't want to know what a troubled teen might draw from them.

Maybe u think u are funny or actually have a real ambition to start your lux faith church deal, but i am adamently opposed to it and ask that it be removed from the forums. Negativity and personal attacks are one thing, but suggesting religious beliefs or starting cults, no matter how harmless, are quite another. I've seen many people get their lives destroyed by buying into bad ideas (cults) and asking someone to buy in to your way of thinking so that they can feel a sense of "belonging" is the closest thing i can think of to evil (if i believed in good and evil).

On a serious note I want everyone reading this that I honestly did not intend Eice's and my conversation and subsequent forum post to offend anyone. I certainly do not want this to influence any teenager nor did I intend to poke fun at anyone's religion or beliefs. Eice does a good job being "in character" and KP did a great job in his post actually making light of the whole thing.

I apologize because I joked and used the word cult once in the chat log but cmon Cheech, do you not think you overeacted a touch? It's not like we are preaching that aliens are coming or to send money to our "Church". In Eice's post it says "we ask nothing of you" which sounds perfectly like a disclaimer.

You have secret "noble" societies that ask members follow a code of ethics. No one seriously believes that this is a secret society where people meet. It is an idea to make the world of lux a better place. To treat people with respect and play fairly. This "Omni" thread pokes fun at the Anti and Semi bickering that goes on lightheartedly as well as trying to create a feeling that its ok for people to be part of "something" in Lux. All to many times people are ridiculed for being n00bs or anti or semi. It really boils down to a sense of community.

You mention that it's ok to post negative threads and personal attacks but this quite harmless post isn't. Just search how many threads are tied to the "anti" and "semi" churches of lux there are not to mention actual maps created on that "theme". I completely disagree with you that it is ok to post negative comments or attack people. Everyone who has played with me know that I never do that. You will never see me saying or posting derogatory comments. I try to be respectful and have fun. I may not be the best player or the player who lives online 24 hours a day but again if you know me, you know what I am about.

This is the imaginary world of lux after all. I remember reading a post not long ago how this game is turning into something it wasn't in the beginning. Although I was not there in the beginning (more in the middle) people reminisce about a time where yelling at each other for half-kills and swearing and verbally attacking people did not exist and they played for the fun of it and to chat with others and enjoying the chat more than the game.

Lux is a diversion for all of us who play it. It gives us the opportunity to not only play a game we love but for us to have fun in chatting with others.

In closing, Cheech you are one of my favorite players and I don't see that changing. Please accept my apology if I offended you in any way.

Cheers

Lantern

Black Pope
Lux Exorcist

Post by Black Pope » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:00 pm

I can honestly say this is the most confused I've been in my time here...lol...NO clue who is serious and who is kidding.
All I know is, if we've gotten to the point where joking about the semi and anti holies can't be laughed at, it's time for me to go.
So, in the meantime, let me just say this:
WORSHIP REAPER.

Drifter
Semiholy Rambler
Location: An undisclosed location... for reasons of security, and therefore... insecurity...

Post by Drifter » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:14 pm

Well said BP. I think a Harry Potter movie is more damaging than all of this.

OK, no more serious post here, let the silliness continue... Image

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:42 pm

you know.... i just re-looked at this whole post.
this is all st00pid mbauer's fault.

sasquatch
Semiholy Beast

Post by sasquatch » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:48 pm

:smt044

KingPatrick
Alpha Male

Post by KingPatrick » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Black Pope wrote:I can honestly say this is the most confused I've been in my time here...lol...NO clue who is serious and who is kidding.
All I know is, if we've gotten to the point where joking about the semi and anti holies can't be laughed at, it's time for me to go.
WORSHIP REAPER.
See, here again, what I'm saying. A catholic priest saying to "Worship Reaper." I mean, I KNOW it's in jest, but it's denying the first commandment, BP. Is that funny? Some would say "no."

(shrug) I don't think its all that healty, but in defense of the semi-holies and anti-holies, AND the omnis, and especially BP, it IS fun, if we can be careful with our hammers.

And Lantern, excellent post, man. Excellent.

KingPatrick
Alpha Male

Post by KingPatrick » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:14 pm

By the way, I think I totally over-reacted.

It was cheech's fault.

Back to the SERIOUS stuff...

Word has it that Drifter has been abducted by the Omnis!!!

:evil:

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:14 pm

I appreciate that KP. Thanks.

lantern sends a basket of kiwi to KP just because

Eice
Frozen One

Post by Eice » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:15 pm

Please!
Everyone!

Listen, and be lightened by the truth of the matter!

You must not fall to such thoughts as influencing teenagers, or making fun of real churches, or organizing cults!

We simply ask one thing... do not eat figs, pickle-meth or crystal-dill, or praise Lincoln!

It is all quite clear...
It is obvious that st00pid mbauer has tainted your minds, yes...

But the truth of the matter...
The underlying cause...
The number one thing that has steered this in the wrong direction...

Is HARRY POTTER and The Order of The Fudgenuts!

Eice
Frozen One

Post by Eice » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:17 pm

KingPatrick wrote: Word has it that Drifter has been abducted by the Omnis!!!

There is no proof of that!

Eice waves his arms and staff in the air a few times to distract KP and all the anti's and semi's.

There is no proof that we have done anything!
We are a peaceful group, wanting only joy, doves, kiwi, and to listen to Robert E. Lee...

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:18 pm

lantern sends drifter a basket of kiwi just in case!

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:30 pm

kiwi's are just the poor man's fig.
Lincoln can kick Robby E. Lee's big dumpy ass.
and the dove is a rat with wings.

st00pid mbauer

Eice
Frozen One

Post by Eice » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:40 pm

el toro wrote:kiwi's are just the poor man's fig.
Lincoln can kick Robby E. Lee's big dumpy ass.
and the dove is a rat with wings.

st00pid mbauer

BLASPHEMY!

You sir, no nothing of our culture.
Kiwi are a beautiful fruit with green flesh and furry skin! This is NOTHING like a fig! While the fig may be green in some cases, it is NOT furry! It is more like a simple flower growing off of another tree... just like it was leeching the tree! Either way, Kiwi sound better as well...

Lincoln couldn't kick Robert E. Lee's ass! Lincoln is not a fighter... besides, he's so tall that he couldn't hide if his life depended on it, especially not with that large hat he's got on so often! Robert E. Lee simply has too much battle experience to even have to break a sweat against Lincoln, therefor: Lee can whoop Lincoln!

And how could you call a dove a rat!!!
Doves are white and beautiful, they resemble nothing close to a rat. Rats are small and have a skinny tail and they crawl all over the place... Doves are beautiful and majestic, flying in the air in all of their white and holy glory! They are, quite simply, creatures of holy nature...

Lantern
Lux Superhero

Post by Lantern » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:43 pm

hear hear!!

§

lol

:o

Black Pope
Lux Exorcist

Post by Black Pope » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:44 pm

KingPatrick wrote:
Black Pope wrote:I can honestly say this is the most confused I've been in my time here...lol...NO clue who is serious and who is kidding.
WORSHIP REAPER.
See, here again, what I'm saying. A catholic priest saying to "Worship Reaper." I mean, I KNOW it's in jest, but it's denying the first commandment, BP. Is that funny? Some would say "no."

(shrug) I don't think its all that healty, but in defense of the semi-holies and anti-holies, AND the omnis, and especially BP, it IS fun, if we can be careful with our hammers.

And Lantern, excellent post, man. Excellent.
I believe Jesus finds me ridiculously funny.

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:20 pm

ok we will take this slow.
because it is clear you guys are smoking those
funny cigarettes cheech was handing out.

Lincoln rocks, indeed he rocks hard.
he is the coolest most rockin' dude ever.

Lincoln asked Robby E. Lee to join up with him,
and we going to teach him to fight.
Robby said nope... and lost a war, because he got his ass kicked.

Robby's middle name was Ed.
most people called him "Special Ed"

Robby wore a girly red sash, otherwise known as a "Waist Boa".

Lincoln in fact was such an amazing warrior that taught Capt. Kirk the flying drop kick. did robby ever go to space? uhhh no.

now stop being wusses and repent.