Anyone ever played Earth2025? Death Knights Wants You!

Forum games, computer games, any other games that you'd like to play.
peepalala
Lux Newbie

Anyone ever played Earth2025? Death Knights Wants You!

Post by peepalala » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:18 am

Earth Empires is a fun web-based game in which you create and develop your own country. Its not a graphical game and can even be played from mobile, its just all about numbers and STAAAAAAAAATS! I honesty thought it would be kinda stupid when I was first introduced to the idea, but I quickly became addicted . Anyhow, I am a member of the clan Death Knights! We hope to get as many people as possible! Any body can play so get any friends you can also.

The game is fun, easy, and it doesn't take much time. If you can just devote 5-10 minutes a day while you're on the puter, it could really help us out. Also, MOST IMPORTANTLY we are the under dogs so if we can grow we have a chance to fight the bigger clans!

So please, if you can help us out, please do. We have clan website setup for it already. We have information for new members and also on strategy for beginning your empire! If you follow the strategy posted, you could probably start off better than if you just winged it.

So, get as many people as you can! Friends, family, etc. We just ask that you do not open more than one account with them, because it is considered cheating.

Here is the information to join Earth Empires:

Go to Http://www.earthempires.com to create an account. After you are joined, this is also where you will go to log in. There are 6 different Earth 2025 games, and at the moment we only have set up a clan for one of them. Underneath the sign-in for ALLIANCE GAME, click "create a account" and enter all of the appropriate information. Of course, you need not enter your real name if you don't want to.

Everyone has a unique Empire Name and username of course. Also, you must use a valid email address, even thought they will not give it out to anyone without your permission. The most important setting at this stage is GAME TYPE. Be sure to choose ALLIANCE GAME or you will not be able to join the Death Knights.

There is a "I agree to the terms" check box on the next page, so just don't miss it. When you get into the game, you will be able to familiarize yourself with some of the features. In the beginning, just read some of the stuff to understand how it works. Once you get the hang of it, it is really easy and fun .

Information to join the Death Knights once you have joined Earth Empires ALLIANCE GAME:

Clan Tag is: Dknight
Password is: 777

Once you are registered and logged in for the first time, go to our Super Official Clan Website at http://deathknights.ghqnet.com and Apply. Make sure to put that Bambam refereed you.

Once you have done this, We will approve your application within a day and you are in! There is a function that allows you to see all of the members in the clan and their Rank and Net-worth. There is a members board you can talk to all the members and get to know them. We are a family and fight other Alliances together.

If you have any questions just post them here. Btw its nice to meet you all I'm new to the forums.

Stelee
RENUNCIANT

Post by Stelee » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:56 am

Spamalala

Rhye
Lux Crooner

Post by Rhye » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:31 pm

Sure it's spam, but you have to admit, it's much better than the typical spam we receive. For instance, it is in standard English. In addition it only has one link.

(Rhye nominates this for spam of the year.)

(Then again he did say "while you're on the puter" which is a bit of a turn off, but oh well..)

nimrod7
Clown Prince

Post by nimrod7 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Plus it's in the proper forum.

Stelee
RENUNCIANT

Post by Stelee » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:52 pm

LOL! Good points! :yoda

Mumps
Disease of Lux

Re: Anyone ever played Earth2025? Death Knights Wants You!

Post by Mumps » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:10 pm

Rhye wrote:In addition it only has one link.
peepalala wrote:Go to Http://www.earthempires.com to create an account.
peepalala wrote:Once you are registered and logged in for the first time, go to our Super Official Clan Website at http://deathknights.ghqnet.com and Apply.
:smt017

Stelee
RENUNCIANT

Post by Stelee » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Rhye works in binary...his only options were 1 or 0

Stelee
RENUNCIANT

Post by Stelee » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:17 pm

That reminds me of a good geek joke...

There are only 10 different types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

/me hehes

Llama LluxaLlot
Llux Lliaison

Post by Llama LluxaLlot » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:19 pm

Stop pushing our buttons, Stelee!

Or making us push the delete button

and leading us to tell bad jokes.

(mods please delete. This post went nowhere.)

Stelee
RENUNCIANT

Post by Stelee » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:40 am

/me gags the llama

Llama LluxaLlot
Llux Lliaison

Post by Llama LluxaLlot » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:06 am

MRFF

MMMNNNRRFF

MRF?

Enzo1997
Lux Vacationer

Post by Enzo1997 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:23 am

Spam of the year goes to the spam posted on my topic about my email spamming people.

Stelee
RENUNCIANT

Post by Stelee » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:32 am

According to your time stamp, the year is only 4:23 long so far! That doesn't give contenders much time to beat you!

/me thinks it should say spam of last year in this case.

hehe ;)

Enzo1997
Lux Vacationer

Post by Enzo1997 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:37 am

He's clearly from the future...
I doubt any of us will even be alive in 2025
Didn't you hear, the world is ending in last year.

Llama LluxaLlot
Llux Lliaison

Post by Llama LluxaLlot » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:28 pm

MMmmmmrOOOF!

∞ Llux Llama finally chews through her gag. ∞

I nominate myself for spammer of last year. Here is some of my finest work:

Do suffers fashion decline on you? See here for wanting www.iwannaweracheesestick.com fabulous. Sometimes in groups for empty find want. Now available! www.iwannaweracheesestick.com Don't forget!! Celery kids you embarrassment a lot! Right off five carrot hats. Mother Father often sift buying for past later. Shiny newness at www.iwannaweracheesestick.com Also WOW gold.

Stelee
RENUNCIANT

Post by Stelee » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:57 pm

Please send direct payment to Nigeria.

Kind Regards,

yuor best friend who is imprisoned in Zimbabwe

Rhye
Lux Crooner

Post by Rhye » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Yeah, but I think you have the best spam of all time, Enzo.

SnyperEye wrote:The Hall of Fame Inductees are the most honored participants in Luxtopia. HOF threads are open for comments for the Hall of famers. Share your experiences about their achievements and what got them into the Hall of Fame...
Darth Rellek wrote::twisted:

WOW!!! Whats a guy got to do to be noticed as a hall of famer????

:twisted:
Enzo1997 wrote:alot