wish list...

Synchronized-turns strategy. Calling all teamers.
mud
n00b educator

Post by mud » Mon May 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Maybe, the game start is on a timer so anyone can sign up for a game. That way you could always bow out for whatever reason if you don't want to end up playing it. Perhaps you don't want to play because your team has all bots on it. Maybe you could even have a wait list for particular positions. Then you could also change positions. This might make it so that players feel more free to sign up for a game because they know they don't have to play if it looks like the sides are unbalanced.

It might also be nice for a host to have the option to be able to pre-choose the players for the game. The game would start when all the players confirm they are in. This would allow for hosts to design team leagues and tournaments.

GYPCOUNT
NATO

Post by GYPCOUNT » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:00 am

This might have been mentioned before, but I am bad about reading all the posts. I would like to have an option when playing a long term game, to be able to see the battles, and where my opponents have moved. I find myself waiting after I have already acted, not ending turn because I feel like I can remember what happened 16 hours ago, when I first looked at the board, it also gives me a glimpse into what my opponet(s) are thinking. Even when I am last to act, it's still hard to see all the moves... Is there anyway in the next update we could pause battles, and watch them 1 country at a time ( no matter when u end turn) this would definitely speed up games and give us a better perspective of whats going on. Also, when a game has been won, if you are not there to see it, you cannot see the winning move, I know that this is rare, but on some maps, against some players, you just realize the game is over, and you want to watch the last moves.

ty,
Gyp :twisted:

blanco
Luxer

Post by blanco » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:23 pm

The ability to change the price of troops, this way you could have different kinds of games with the same maps, like one game favoring defense more than offense and vice versa.

drSnuggles
Luxer

Post by drSnuggles » Thu May 03, 2012 5:48 am

I would appreciate to have a command line option and a host command to specify the type of bot for the next game. "Bot name" and keywords like easy, medium, hard and random do make good sense imho.
We didn't have many fh games recently, and teaming with easy bots and even Earls is really painful.

trekerboy
Luxer

Post by trekerboy » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:41 pm

It would be nice to be able to give cash to another player.

say for ex:player 3 only has 4 units left and no castle (witch in case means he cant build a castle) but has 85 gold and before he surrenders want to give it his ally.that would be extremely helpful to full house games hex lord or Russian civil war.

could this be made possible :?:

mentor09
Luxer

Un-"End Turn" ...

Post by mentor09 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:59 am

It would be great to set back the "End Turn" flag of myself and even a team mate. I hate it if my team mate just finishes his turn and never looks back into the chat. Pros:

a) team mate can notice he should look into the game again
b) team mate could finish the whole turn if i finished my move
c) we could undo accidently clicks on end turn (unless it ended the whole turn for sure).

drSnuggles
Luxer

Post by drSnuggles » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:29 pm

Please update the user ranking page to link all aliases of a registration code.

Please prohibit two or more aliases in one game.

Please define rules for Vox online play. Maybe just link Lux rules.
Probably name a Vox mod who could be addressed besides you.

wrw6319
Lux Newbie

Post by wrw6319 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:02 am

New player here, I'm really enjoying this game! There were two features that I think would be really cool:

1. Forts that add defense points but aren't as expensive as castles (also don't have recruit capabilities.)

2. Generals that add attack/defense points to their armies. They could also gain experience as they win battles. You could also give them access to various battle tactics as they gain that experience, such as flanking, ambush, and false retreat.

There was an old Win95 version of Risk that had similar features, it really enhanced gameplay. Too bad the AI wasn't that good, nor were these features available in multiplayer.

Thanks!

Bulent040
Lux Newbie

Better Online

Post by Bulent040 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:20 pm

There must be a better way to make online gaming atrractive, like an easier way to create a server to play with your friends

drSnuggles
Luxer

Post by drSnuggles » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:47 am

Please please please, at least give us that host option to choose a specific bot.
It's horrible, coz a lottery, playing random bots on 1vX maps which are mainly designed to start with equal chances for all players.