Name calling

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
General K
Lux KAPITALIST

Name calling

Post by General K » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:10 pm

So after 2 years of peaceful lux detox, I get suicided by upeng for 2nd place move, which is typical.
I played so many games with upeng that such move from his part was somehow expected.

in the next game I popped upeng income, to keep him weak and avoid another suicidal move from his part.

to my surprise, social d (alias mnemo) decides to mute me (I didn't curse or anything, just argued with Upeng within normal language), then suicide me to the surprise of all players, some even accused her sudden move as a teaming with upeng, and finally left with the below message:

∞ social d gives general d-bag his pink ribbon for 6th place on my way out ∞

is this kind of attitude still tolerated in Lux?

I thought with all the bans and mod policing we are done with this kind of negativity.
I have absolutely no idea why she decided to interfere like that, and to name call me when I never addressed a single negative word to her or to any other player.

enlighten me mods, because i am doing my best to maintain discipline in the rooms.

:panic:

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Re: Name calling

Post by dustin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:30 pm

General K wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:10 pm
I have absolutely no idea why she decided to interfere like that...
Maybe you should ask her. She's the only one that could answer that eh

General K
Lux KAPITALIST

Post by General K » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:41 pm

dustin wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:30 pm
Maybe you should ask her. She's the only one that could answer that eh
problem is that she muted me all the way... that's why I posted here, maybe she can enlighten me with that surprising move.

mnemosyne
titaness

Post by mnemosyne » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:35 pm

really, a forum post? lol

not worthy of a forum post, imo . . .

didn't like the way gk was playing (e.g. killing over 300 of my troops for 1 card . . . well, i mean, half killing me one turn, then finishing the job in the next), so i found it ironic that when upeng gives him the same medicine (esp. after he cold cocked upeng earlier in the same game so probably had it coming), he starts griefing upeng for that, and i had no desire to hear that. muting you was an attempt to not have to listen to the unwarranted complaining. i did unmute you before i left, so it was temporary.

i do apologize for the name calling, though. its not usually my m.o. i just got out of a mean spirited and long lived bullying and griefing situation with big will e style, so i am probably more sensitive than usual right now.

in other news . . . glad to have you back, gk. you were one of lux's all time greats, and its nice to have some good competition in the room. don't forget, though, one of my primary strategies is turtling, so i often take it personally when people blindly kill turtles for no gain, or often even to their own detriment/demise. we turtles do snap back from time to time . . .

m

:catrun

Big Will E Style
RAW Dogger

Post by Big Will E Style » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:11 pm

LOL - gotta love the apology to GK and then trying to blame it on me. :smt023

mnemosyne
titaness

Post by mnemosyne » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:31 pm

oh, look, the troll is back! lol

we were all hoping you would just go away after your foot mended like you said you would, and balance would be restored to the lux universe, but griefers gotta grief! we get it.

its a pity you cannot learn how to come to grips with your big ego, conflict resolve, and apologize when you have been especially mean to someone, but that's the way things have been trending in this world of late, so it comes as no surprise.

so thumbs up back atcha :smt023 , and an extra thumb for you know where :smt023

m

Big Will E Style
RAW Dogger

Post by Big Will E Style » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Calling someone out for their indiscretions is not being mean. I know your cage is rattled, but try acting like an adult. Clearly this is becoming a pattern. Please just stop talking about me on here and in-game. Thanks!

mnemosyne
titaness

Post by mnemosyne » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:05 pm

/me is a cool as a cucumber. :dp

if you do the same, /me is more than happy to do that. i have already been avoiding playing you in games the last few weeks as you know. its a pity, but it is what it is.

have yourself a slice of the ham 'o peace :ham because it is an award that befits you!

continued best wishes for a happy and fulfilling new year, one and all . . .

m

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Post by dustin » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:02 pm

:ham
indeed