Who Here Thinks I Deserve a 14 Day Ban?

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
killercatfish
Luxer

Post by killercatfish » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:29 pm

I was ban for 14 days for asking, repeatedly, to be unmute in bio. I was muted for calling a mod an "a-hole". No warning. When I repeatedly asked to be unmuted, via reports as I have no other means of communicating with mods, I was ban for 14 days with no warning beside 3 seconds.

Lets do this.... Show of hands, revolk killercatfish's ban, or killercatfish is gone forever.

PJB
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Re: Who Here Thinks I Deserve a 14 Day Ban?

Post by PJB » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:33 pm

I think you deserve at least a 14 day ban, you have been warned many many times. Last time from me was may 28.

killercatfish
Luxer

Post by killercatfish » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:40 pm

What exactly was I warned for??? Im playing a game. I dont hit deep blue's income. He wacks me. He gets killed next round. I call him an "a-hole", he has power, so he mutes me no warning. Plays another fair game with me and landlord, leaves. Leaves and i play 10+ games muted. Cant chat, cant respond, cant be the ONLY LUXER who says good luck all every game. Welcome new and old players EVERY GAME. I JUST WANT TO PLAY. How about if a mod wants to play lux, they need to give up their powers. OR if a mod wants to play and have power, STAY OUT OF BIO. The mods are the ONLY people I have issues with. Ive made peace with nearly _every_ _other_ _luxer_. ONEE game with deep blue, the first since HE CALLS ME DUMB OVER AND OVER, and I get a ban. TELL ME HOW THAT IS NOT TARGETING a player.

PJB
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Post by PJB » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:47 pm

see you in 14 days...

killercatfish
Luxer

Post by killercatfish » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:13 pm

Wheres the warning? Wheres the note saying I can be muted indefinitely by a mod in a game just cause he wants to? Why are you, PJB, responding here? June 17th, when this random ban is over, is my 35th birthday. Im never playing lux again unless you revolk this ban. This is just all the mods deciding THEY DONT LIKE HOW I PLAY BIO. And in this case I didnt even do a single thing wrong... Please list out what I did wrong?

Negative Environment??? I say good luck all, welcome every player in the room, ask how their lives are going, follow up. Make peace with people ive had beef with. I literally didnt hit deep blue when I should have because I know he likes to hate me.

Trolling? Where did I troll? Muting me is trolling.

Lying to moderators? WHEN DID I LIE? and what? I was muted.

killercatfish
Luxer

Post by killercatfish » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:19 pm

And oh yea, if you didnt want me to use the report system, how about responding to the private message I sent ALL of you mods and dustin. Make me believe this is not you all targeting me simply because its been decided im not welcome?

Deep Blue
Lux Addict

Post by Deep Blue » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:48 pm

Hey Killercatfish,

First of all, The mute was because you called me an asshole. You said something like "you are an asshole lately, that's right" I just muted you because it wasn't necessary to use profanity. I also told you that. So you know why you were muted. Anyone normal, would move on and know I will unmute him later and have a little talk to me. Instead after I muted you, you started spamming the report button. Not cool.

And then you send a message to the other mods which is full of lies. Very uncool. In that message you claim you said to me: "Why did you make that asshole move?" If you check the chatlogs you will see that is a lie. Then you accuse me of misusing my power because I lost that game. You know I couldn't care less about winning/losing that game. When do you lie? All the time my friend.

Then the negative environment. Chatlog like this fly by all the time.

killercatfish: fuck raadar, havent played in a weeek with you and you come in like a wrecking baacll
█ killercatfish: wtf?
█ RADAR: be cool
█ RADAR: its not against u
█ killercatfish: lol
█ killercatfish: jackass
█ RADAR: butn i have no other options
█ killercatfish: high again?
█ killercatfish: you keep hitting my income?
█ RADAR: soon
█ killercatfish: farm eu jackaass
█ RADAR: :)
█ killercatfish: dellisional europeans
█ killercatfish: motheer
█ RADAR: lol
█ lippet: !
█ landlord: wow
█ RADAR: and i let u that
█ lippet: my bad, i try B first !
✱ Lux Luthor was eliminated by landlord in round 4 ✱
✱ RADAR was eliminated by landlord in round 4 ✱
✱ killercatfish was eliminated by landlord in round 4 ✱
killercatfish: kill radar first every game
✱ lippet was eliminated by landlord in round 4 ✱
killercatfish: jackass
✱ landlord ran out of turn time! ✱
✱ Safari was eliminated by landlord in round 5 ✱
✱ Player killercatfish has been moved to the bottom of the player list ✱
✱ Player RADAR has been moved to the bottom of the player list ✱
✱ Player landlord has been promoted to the top of the player list ✱
✱ Autoplay game will start in 30 seconds - 5/7 players ✱
✱ Game number: 2087040 — Game length: 5.4 minutes ✱
✱ +24 for player landlord. Now at 1017 ✱
✱ +59 for player Safari. Now at 583 ✱
✱ +3 for player lippet. Now at 913 ✱
✱ -7 for player killercatfish. Now at 923 ✱
✱ 0 for player RADAR. Now at 498 ✱
✱ -18 for player Reaper. Now at 572 ✱
✱ Results scored on the Biohazard Leaderboard ✱
✱ Autoplay game will start in 25 seconds - 5/7 players ✱
✱ Autoplay game will start in 20 seconds - 5/7 players ✱
✱ Autoplay game will start in 15 seconds - 5/7 players ✱
✱ Autoplay game will start in 10 seconds - 5/7 players ✱
✱ Autoplay game will start in 5 seconds - 5/7 players ✱
✱ Player landlord has been promoted to the top of the player list ✱
✱ Loading the next game ✱
✱ Welcome to online Lux. Here's the list of chat commands you can use ✱
✱ Card set values go up at 5, 10 ^25% the next card set is worth 5 (then 10, 15, 20, 25). Continent bonuses go up by 25% every round. Game is in round 0, has been going on for 2 seconds. ✱
Connected users - 5/7 players:
landlord - 71.235.238.242 (host - player)
Red Beard - 100.11.16.171 (guest only)
bean - 73.145.178.199 (guest only)
lippet - 80.12.93.68 (player)
Safari - 91.106.147.93 (player)
killercatfish - 166.172.60.221 (player)
RADAR - 84.72.60.17 (player)
✱ Game Description: BIOHAZARD ZONE - Welcome - Online Rules ✱
█ killercatfish: gla
✱ Safari ran out of turn time! ✱
█ lippet: landlord, i burn SA and you leave AF ?
█ lippet: ty
█ killercatfish: peace safari?
█ RADAR: ?
█ killercatfish: lol.
█ RADAR: lol
█ RADAR: its a new game?
█ killercatfish: smoke anotheer bong radar
✱ Pauley has joined ✱
█ RADAR: i didnt asshat u
█ RADAR: kcf
Pauley: hi
█ killercatfish: hello
█ RADAR: rs
✱ Loading the next game ✱
✱ Welcome to online Lux. Here's the list of chat commands you can use ✱
✱ Card set values go up at 5, 10 ^25% the next card set is worth 5 (then 10, 15, 20, 25). Continent bonuses go up by 25% every round. Game is in round 0, has been going on for 2 seconds. ✱
Connected users - 6/8 players:
landlord - 71.235.238.242 (host - player)
Red Beard - 100.11.16.171 (guest only)
bean - 73.145.178.199 (guest only)
lippet - 80.12.93.68 (player)
Safari - 91.106.147.93 (player)
killercatfish - 166.172.60.221 (player)
RADAR - 84.72.60.17 (player)
Pauley - 68.229.226.56 (player)
✱ Game Description: BIOHAZARD ZONE - Welcome - Online Rules ✱
█ RADAR: gla
█ killercatfish: gla
█ Pauley: ty
█ RADAR: no hate kcf
█ landlord: burn us pls
█ landlord: nm going eu
█ RADAR: pls dont
✱ Safari ran out of turn time! ✱
█ landlord: leave eu pls radar
█ RADAR: pauley
█ landlord: i leave can alone
█ Pauley: ok
█ Pauley: i wont burn into canada
█ RADAR: pauley...
█ landlord: take us pauley
█ RADAR: ?
█ RADAR: again?
█ Pauley: you can have it
█ killercatfish: ha, you ruined a game for me radar
█ Pauley: oh ok
█ killercatfish: i havent gotten to repay yet
█ RADAR: and now we even?
█ killercatfish: lol idk you started it
█ lippet: Pauley, i burn fe for u and hope peace in oz
✱ RADAR ran out of turn time! ✱
█ Pauley: ok
█ RADAR: next game you will be cool?
█ RADAR: i never asshtt
█ RADAR: butn in some cases it seems to be
█ RADAR: my only chance
█ killercatfish: lol
█ killercatfish: i never aasshat, but sometimes i do
█ killercatfish: is that what you just said?
✱ RADAR was eliminated by Pauley in round 3 ✱
█ killercatfish: gg
RADAR: gg
█ Pauley: sorry radar
✱ Pauley ran out of turn time! ✱
RADAR: its not ness... to asshtt someone
RADAR: np
RADAR: now we even kcf
█ landlord: NP LIPPET
RADAR: ?
RADAR: or will you do that next game 2
█ killercatfish: im always fine

You bully people all the time Killer, and target. It is about time it stopped. I'm sorry you clearly have issues, but that is not to be dragged into this community. You deal with them on your own, and get your story straight.

killercatfish
Luxer

Post by killercatfish » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:24 pm

How is there bullying there? That shows radar ruined a game of mine. I gave payback.

You WACKED me in todays game. You said you felt treatened. Its a game. You simply have admin rights. And then lost. I called you an A-hole. you muted me.

Its time mod DONT PLAY BIO. If you cant handle the game. Ask RADAR if he wants me ban... My god dude. I have issuees??? I play lux. Im sorry you guys dont like having people playing lux. Why on earth does anything you are talking about give me a 2 week ban. If you want to mute me for calling you an a-hole, then send me a pm and say, hey dude, please dont use that language. Ill say, you too please. tell me im muted for a day, and we're done.

I have issues? Yes I do. Along with all of us. Lol. Why am i getting a 2 week ban? Unban me or im gone foreveer. Or is that simply what youre all looking for? Get me to stop playing, and then Why?

landlord
Lux Demon

Post by landlord » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:49 pm

Lame ban

killercatfish
Luxer

Post by killercatfish » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:20 pm

landlord wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:49 pm
Lame ban
Thank you.

Im impressed he had the guts to post. Please dont ban him.

Deep Blue
Lux Addict

Post by Deep Blue » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:32 pm

Killer it had nothing to do with that game. Wanna talk about that game? Let's go. Nothing special happened. You had Fe. I had Sa. Afr had a single point leading into Sa. You take Afr and defend it with 5. I let it stand. That's what an asshole I am.

The next round you put all of your income on that single point in Afr and nothing on Fe. I had 3 cards so next turn I would have been toast. Even if you would have decided not to kill me, you put a border of 25 vs a border of 11. Me having 9 income and you 17 or something.

I felt threatened, yes, I told you that after I took Afr. And you started name calling. But threatened or not, it was my only move to make for me at that time. Or I could just sit and die. That was also an option.

Lippet killed me and game over for me. That was that. Dunno where you ended up.

I wasn't angry at you because you called me an asshole. I just muted you. I wasn't angry that I lost, was just another bio game. Unranked even, and believe me, it has been years since I have been in it for the trill of winning. I love to play a friendly game from time to time. that is mainly it.

You got banned because after I muted you, you started lying in pm to the other moderators, and crying like you have done repeatedly. Spitting your hate about power misuse, poisoning my reputation behind my back. Not really behind my back because I could also read it, but it felt like that. And going full apeshit drama like you always do. And for what? Because I muted you? You need to get your triggers under control man.

killercatfish
Luxer

Post by killercatfish » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:47 pm

how is it NOT power misuse that you muted me FOR EVERYONE then left?

killercatfish
Luxer

Post by killercatfish » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:02 pm

Banned for first time in ever in december. Directly after be being muted, then booteed from active games with mod.
Banned for 2nd time today after being muted by a mod in a game and not sitting back and taking it.

Just admit this is all you guys using your power caause you can and ill shut up.

killercatfish
Luxer

Post by killercatfish » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:24 am

crime and punishment. mute me for 2 weeks but let me play please.

plane crazy
Lux Corporate Pilot

Post by plane crazy » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:04 pm

Ok. I was in the game and witnessed some of this. I will give an opinion on this case since you asked kcf.

First, I remember exactly when blue popped af and I thought it a good move at the time and blues reply that he felt threatened fully exonerated his decision. We have all popped income for the same reason. When you placed all your income in af and let those armies blink for 5 seconds at sa, well, you thought about hitting sa didn’t you? If not, please understand that it appeared that way.

As for the underlaying issue of your beef with the mods….I gotta side with the mods. Sorry dude, you are a fun, personable guy with opinions and are vocal in chat. I can tell you are passionate about the game and care about the community. But these mods are trying to police a wild bunch of anonymous cowboys playing a war game. It’s a crazy thankless position. I have heard mods called every name in the grand book of curses behind their backs and in front of their faces. Frankly nobody will “like” being called an asshole upon entering a room, it is negative in every aspect. We all know your opinion on the mods, we all know you tend to verbally provoke them, and that may be your downfall my friend. As a member of this community I regret your need to harass the mods and it’s consequences. I have seen many players go down this path of Dustin/Mod hate, and few ever have had the ability to swallow their pride, apologize and move on.

I will be 60 damn years old this year. Trust me, life is too short to have beefs like this. You said once that” lux helped you through a tough time kicking an unhealthy addiction”. Lux is clearly valuable to you. Take these 14 days and heal yourself, shed some of this anger towards the lux cops and come back a better player and a healthier community member.

Respectfully, PC

killercatfish
Luxer

Post by killercatfish » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:28 pm

plane crazy wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:04 pm
Ok. I was in the game and witnessed some of this. I will give an opinion on this case since you asked kcf.

First, I remember exactly when blue popped af and I thought it a good move at the time and blues reply that he felt threatened fully exonerated his decision. We have all popped income for the same reason. When you placed all your income in af and let those armies blink for 5 seconds at sa, well, you thought about hitting sa didn’t you? If not, please understand that it appeared that way.

As for the underlaying issue of your beef with the mods….I gotta side with the mods. Sorry dude, you are a fun, personable guy with opinions and are vocal in chat. I can tell you are passionate about the game and care about the community. But these mods are trying to police a wild bunch of anonymous cowboys playing a war game. It’s a crazy thankless position. I have heard mods called every name in the grand book of curses behind their backs and in front of their faces. Frankly nobody will “like” being called an asshole upon entering a room, it is negative in every aspect. We all know your opinion on the mods, we all know you tend to verbally provoke them, and that may be your downfall my friend. As a member of this community I regret your need to harass the mods and it’s consequences. I have seen many players go down this path of Dustin/Mod hate, and few ever have had the ability to swallow their pride, apologize and move on.

I will be 60 damn years old this year. Trust me, life is too short to have beefs like this. You said once that” lux helped you through a tough time kicking an unhealthy addiction”. Lux is clearly valuable to you. Take these 14 days and heal yourself, shed some of this anger towards the lux cops and come back a better player and a healthier community member.

Respectfully, PC
Dont you think a simple warning, then a mute with a duration on it would suffice? Anyway, i can be the bad guy here. I just caant play the gamee anymore i guess. Enjoy. Live long and prosper buddy.

GFips
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Post by GFips » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:32 pm

Hi KFC,
I respect you much as long term community member and we both have played a lot of real good games in past. I was not directly involved what happened on this game, but: you definitly had a several warnings already. All mods warned you more than once for different offenses. And when Deep muted you, you started to send complaining reports Every few minutes. To be honest, I don't think that is a smart move to spam my inbox ;-) Send one pm and ask. You usually will get an answer then and be unmuted after all parties cooled down again.

We told you to watch your actions and your language. Temper down and don't let your frustrations turn in into agressive chat if you do not agree with other players moves or if you do not like a player. This is like in real life: you don't need to like everybody here, but always stay friendly ( I know it is not always easy ).

I know you love that game (maybe even a bit too much) and you are always welcomed to critisize in a reasonable way. You do not have to agree with others moves in the game, but don't discuss endless just for the sake of discussing and then get rude when you don't get what you want. Let the other know once you don't agree but then move on for the next game without any grudge if you cannot find a consense. Believe me, that makes life much easier!

If you don't like the mods or others players, you are always free to say your oppinion, but keep out name calling and offensive language. Don't provoke with your actions and don't put oil in the the fire or go nuts. In case guest out and avoid playing vs certain players if you cannot handle them. Noone is perfect.
And let me tell you: endless discussings, sending reports or pms every 5 mins won't change anything and will not bring a solution. If you want to tell us something, then send us a pm and we will reply in time, but don't expect us answering dozends of mails or reports a day, especially when the only content is, how mean the mods are to you.

And don't forget: What goes around, comes around. Help making this a better place with a more positive attitude.

Like Plane said very wise: Life is too short. Use your free time and be welcomed back in some days for a fresh start.
The mods do neither hate you nor treat you different than others. So move an all is fine. If you cannot do that then i am sorry for you.
So no hard feelings, but to answer your question: yes i think you deserved that suspension even when i was not directly involved.
A suspension is also just a warning. So accept it, don't be frustrated, but learn for future and be welcomed after that period.

I hope to see you soon again in the game.

I think all sides have said enough now but I will let you have the last word :-)
Last edited by GFips on Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: typo

killercatfish
Luxer

Post by killercatfish » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:39 pm

I just dont think I did anything to deservee THAT mute. I did send a pm to ALL of the mods, none replied. I got no warning as to why i was muted, and deep left a game later. I played 10 games muted.

Its fine. I know when im not wanted guys. enjoy.

GFips
Lux Moderator
Lux Moderator

Post by GFips » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:55 pm

OK, let me finally say three things:

1) don't expect an answer within minutes. We are doing this job as volunteers and have a life out of Luxtopia. You would have got an answer in time and you would have been unmuted after a while again. Such things are usually discussed within the mods and Dustin and then decisions are taken. But you needed to put fuel in the fire after we did not immidiatly reply.

2) "I know when im not wanted guys" -> definitly not true. Don't take everything personal and too serious. Treat others as you want to be treated yourself. I personally enjoyed many good games with you in past. Enjoy the games, but don't let Lux become the center of your life ...

3) "enjoy." We mods definitly do not "enjoy" suspending someone. It is always the ugly part of the mob job ...

Thats all from my side ... I wish you all the best.
plane crazy wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:04 pm
Respectfully, PC
could not say that better - thanks plane.

killercatfish
Luxer

Post by killercatfish » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:12 pm

Yea see I already took most of december off when bean and i had an issue. I got booted during games we were playing in. Wasnt a good situation and i was ban from the whole thing.

1. I DO NOT KNOW WHY CALLING DEEP AN A-HOLE gets me muted.
2. I DO NOT KNOW WHY its ok to be muted indefinitely with no additional information..
3. I DO NOT KNOW WHY if I am verbally abusive I have been given a 14 days ban.

I go on vacation in 10 days. I like you gf. Never had a problem with any mods while I was the top host for this game for years. Still on top 10 list in fact. Its just clear the mods have an issue with HOW I PLAY. I am so much less verbally aabusive than many many people. I target far less. In fact I essentially have no issues with ANY players except for mods.

Why is it ok for deep blue to come in a room, tell me im dumb repeatedly?

As I said. This baan is just evidence im not wantied in this game. I was not mad at anyone! I was just playing. Played a perfectly fine gaame after being muted, didnt know i was muted because there was no warning. So, no i do not agree. My day sucked today because I couldnt play a game ive paid for, helped keep going now and in the past. So someone make me understand why i am BAN for 14 days.

I mean seriously. If its just because mods can do whatever they want these days, then ill accept that and stop playing. Because Thats all i do is play. And if my words are offensive, then give me an official warning, like everyone else. and give me an official muting, like everyone else.

Deep Blue
Lux Addict

Post by Deep Blue » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:51 pm

Hi Killercatfish,

I have called you the dumbest player in lux yes. That was about two weeks ago after you half killed me and lost the game because of that.
Now if you look at how you play sometimes...you make odd decisions and moves. I almost never hold you responsible or question your moves. Apart from some times, like that day. Because the move was really really dumb.

Maybe now I start to understand why you went all asshole on me, after i took Afr. I want to apologize, you are certainly not the dumbest player in lux. There are way dumber people, and I shouldn't have called you that. Maybe I just should have said. Dumb move, idiot. Or something like that.

I know it is expected of me to set the example somehow, and I have to commit, it isn't always that easy. And I too make mistakes.

I haven't made any mistake in my judgement though. At the moment I muted you, you were actual attacking my persona. I was being an asshole these day. Which I wasn't, but now it makes a bit sense with me saying you are the dumbest player in lux and all. It isn't the first time you do that. But this time it was serious. You were not joking.

At that point, me as a mod, have to defend myself. Now there are two options. Or I start bashing you, and your cripple gameplay, and start calling you a terrible loser and stuff...Or I mute you, set the example, and tell you to watch the language.

Because I wasn't really emotionally invested in that game, I made the right call. I was surprised somewhat myself.

Now that was the mute. As I already have explained to you, but what you don't seem to get, is the why you got banned. I will repeat it one last time and then I will take a shiny new lock and end this thread because clearly no good comes from it. And I don't expect you understand either. Your persistence after the mute, your quest so to say, to question my authority and judgement. Your lies. And your history of creating a negative environment. That is what got you banned.

So I stand by my decision and won't dumb it down to 14 days on mute.