new features that probably a million people have already mad

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
NothingFace

new features that probably a million people have already mad

Post by NothingFace » Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:51 pm

It would be cool to be able to see other peoples rank on in the player info window. if there is already some way view this besides the website then i apologize :wink:

NothingFace

Post by NothingFace » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:52 pm

Another cool feature would be to have a map preview when selecting what map to play on.

NothingFace

Post by NothingFace » Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:23 pm

Player limits on maps might also be good.

riz
Luxer

Post by riz » Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:44 am

Another cool feature would be to have a map preview when selecting what map to play on
i think it will be quite nice, in the "join network game window" to be able to see the name of the map the host is playing.
Last edited by riz on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NothingFace

Post by NothingFace » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:17 pm

it would be nice to be able to submit maps so that they could be available for download off this website. Alot of people like myself are behind firewalls so any maps that people like myself create would be hard to release.

Preacherman

Post by Preacherman » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:35 pm

Whilst we are on the subject of new features, when a player crashes, the host is asked to either Abort the game (which is probably not what you want to do when multiple players are active), Give it to a guest, which always leads to a crash, or Take it over, which can then lead to an unfair or unbalanced game, as the host essentially has two players to deal with.
How possible would it be to add an "Ignore" option, as 95% of the time, the player will reappear a few seconds later after restarting Lux, they should then be able to continue as usual if the other players have not killed them in the meantime. During the time they are gone, or for as long as they don't come back, their turn is just skipped completely, and Lux does not give out anymore armies to them - the existing players can then agree on killing off the player themselves if they wish.