Please oh please: Jerrybot ... !

AI discussion, ideas, and SDK help.
paranoiarodeo
Semiholy Exile

Please oh please: Jerrybot ... !

Post by paranoiarodeo » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:35 pm

I'll write the conversational phrases ... and consult on playing strategy ... any interested programmers, please contact me ASAP ... !

;)

mud
n00b educator

Post by mud » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:28 pm

Heres a few good ones from the last few months in the forums. There is so much negativity in almost every single post its quite astonishing to me. Of course the best quotes are spur of the moment in games.

Did I hurt you're feelings. Ahh you poor thing. - March 3rd

Provoking me in the forums = 2 suicides But then again, you've got a lifetime membership. - March 2nd

You whine more than a school girl who lost her milk money. March 2nd

Oh and I will be suiciding you next three games we meet. Macrh 2nd

Thank you for proving my point. good to know you're just as quick off the luxboard as you are on it. i look forward to never playing you again. - March 1st

Send me a PM, I'll tell you everything you need to know! Feb 2nd

Anything negative I said to you was probably just deserved. Feb 1st

Jerry wonders if there's a Dummies book for know-it-alls? Jan 30th

Did I say anythign to you? No I didn't, so xxxx you xxxxxxx - Jan 2th

At least I have a sense of humor. Maybe once the proktologist removes that 2x4 you'll find yours. Jan 25th

I just suicide them when I have issues. Jan 25th

Go take another picture of you hooters or something. Jan 22nd

You clowns had help. Jan 22nd

Next thing I know you'll be calling me a devil worshiper. - Jan 21st

This place seems to attract a lot of green peace members, tree huggers and every other type of protesting clown. Jan 21st

You're a fecking arsehole. Jan 1st

GregM
Luxer

Re: Please oh please: Jerrybot ... !

Post by GregM » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:21 pm

dustin wrote:Why not have an open tender process?

I'll do it for $50.

( http://sillysoft.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=890 )

paranoiarodeo
Semiholy Exile

Post by paranoiarodeo » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:24 pm

∞ paranoiarodeo giggles ∞

Sooooooo worth fifty dollars ... if I opened a PayPal donation account, we'd have twice that within an hour ... !

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Post by dustin » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:51 pm

Make a general cased one that people could plug a name and chat in to and you might be able to sell a bunch for $50.

Grozoth
Lux Leviathan

Post by Grozoth » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:53 am

So overall strategy would be to locate which continent he has the most people in.

Stage 1:

Scan playerlist for players on the "PrimarySuicideList", if player is found, will suicide all units on that player and then add a suicide counter under that player, when a player reaches 10 suicide counters, he is moved onto the "SecondarySuicideList"(MinorKing, Redrum, Mud, Sidhe, PaleKate have permanent spots on the "PrimarySuicideList" and can never be moved onto the "SecondarySuicideList")

Gather all its people in that continent and declare suicidal intent on all those who do not farm/leave within 2 turns.

In 2 turns finish focussing all his troops together and then it either a)suicides on whoever has the most people left in the continent(excess armies above the 1 that is needed to hold the continent) and adds the playername to the "PrimarySuicideList" or if failing to find any such player since all have fled in fear, takes the continent.

Now that it has a continent it will begin stage 2:

Gather all of its people on one spot and guard its borders lightly, farm and threaten to suicide on any1 who looks at it wierdly or touches his border.

If any player so much as sneezes at Jerrybot, it will add the player to the "PrimarySuicideList" and suicide the player.

After gathering sufficient troops and not finding any1 to suicide it enters stage 3:

Looks through the list of people who are on the "SecondarySuicideList" and suicides accordingly.

Stanski
Luxer

Post by Stanski » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:35 am

You also have to program in there an ability to suicide on someone who doesn't move out of his way to allow him to get to another person on the primary suicide list and suicide on the original primary list suicider. Needs to identify immediately whether 2 or 3 troops are in na or eu and decide which to take, since it shouldn't bother with sa or oz when it can just have a larger income with literally zero defense after killing itself to take na or eu.

Hell, I'd donate $5 to a paypal account just to laugh at some of those statements. We need in a page in the wiki called "classic Jerry quotes."

Beruck
Lux Newbie

Post by Beruck » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:57 am

Yes :)