Emote command symbol

Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.

The emote command symbol

Keep it the symbol of the semi-holy church of lux
52%
Change it to the symbol of anti-holy church of lux
28%
seperate church and Lux and change it to a symbol not associated with any church of lux
20%

Total votes: 25

mbauer
Not A Truck

Emote command symbol

Post by mbauer » Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:38 pm

The current emote symbol is the symbol of the evil semi-holy church of Lux.

<> is the symbol for the admirable anti-holy church of Lux

I give you three options

and Dustin you must reply in words to tell us what you decide

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:06 pm

i give thee the blessing of saint dustin, mb, let us hope it heals your pain.
may peace be with your troubled soul. repent and sin no more. the semi-holy church of lux and Lincoln will forgive you. let us pray that dustin will too.

peace.
brother toro

the views in this message are not endorsed in any way by the management of Lux. don't make me smite you with a plague. brb coffee©, fig®, duck® and Lincoln™ are copyright Church of Lux. All rights reserved. please pray for mbauer. Shaddup Kef.

michelle
Lux Elder
Location: With mb, sas & Aqua at dustin's luxurious retirement village for ex-mods

Post by michelle » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:11 pm

If it aint broke don't fix it

Michelle

the views in this message are not endorsed in any way by the management of Lux. don't make me smite you with a plague. brb coffee©, fig®, duck® and Lincoln™ are copyright Church of Lux. All rights reserved. please pray for mbauer. Shaddup Kef.

michelle
Lux Elder
Location: With mb, sas & Aqua at dustin's luxurious retirement village for ex-mods

Post by michelle » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:11 pm

Hey how did that get there

mbauer
Not A Truck

Post by mbauer » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:12 pm

But it is broke michelle

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:13 pm

the only thing that is broke is our heart mb..... come home.

Preacherman
Semiholy Priest
Location: Sweden (capital of Denmark, an island in Norway, southern Europe)

Post by Preacherman » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:19 pm

Lincoln is a forgiving deity, mb...your sins and prior indiscretions can be absolved with a few well placed figs and only a limited amount of dental torture. It's not too late, brother...

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:36 pm

what the fark is this about

perhaps an approximation of the infinite symbol would be good
|><|

_ivan

Preacherman
Semiholy Priest

Post by Preacherman » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:41 pm

Register for the forums, brother Ivan, and speak your piece. The Church of Lux offers complimentary duck, figs, and coffee for registered voters.

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:00 pm

please remember:

the anti-church of lux is a friend of george w bush.
they use thier offerings to support him.

mbauer
Not A Truck

Post by mbauer » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:05 pm

a vote for the semi-holy church of lux is a vote for terrorism

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:21 pm

lies mb lies

mbauer
Not A Truck

Post by mbauer » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:22 pm

I only speak the truth el toro read the title

dustin
Lux Creator
Lux Creator

Post by dustin » Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:20 am

I voted for "Keep it the symbol of the semi-holy church of lux", because I like the emote symbol as it is. After all, you must bear in mind that (just like the swastika) it was a symbol of peace and joy until taken up by the semi-holy church. It would be a mistake to let them corrupt it for their semi-holy semi-evil ways.

∞ dustin smiles upon his crazy flock of crazies ∞

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:36 am

∞ preacherman passes a particularly succulent fig© to brother Dustin ∞

Well, mb...it seems as though the results are in. You yourself said in a game last night, and I quote :
mbauer : <> I will grovel and repent only if and when Dustin himself has spoken against me <>
Brothers el toro and sasquatch, together with sister michelle, did warn you that for true absolution, we would require you to repent before Dustin spoke, as a sign of your good faith and intention. And did we not offer you the sacred position of Fig Boy© and/or Duck Felcher© in our order, to sweeten the deal? Yet you refused even these accolades. So be it. The time has passed, and you sir, have become a martyr to your foolish cause.

Long live the emote symbol, in it's current form, and long live the semi-holy Church of Lux.

Preacherman
Semiholy Priest

Post by Preacherman » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:38 am

∞ stupid forum cookies ∞

Above was me, obviously... 8)

Edit to add : when I say above, I mean back one page, and down a bit.

el toro
Met Dustin

Post by el toro » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:17 am

mbauer
Not A Truck

Post by mbauer » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:47 am

I will continue my fight against oppresion. The war is not lost. You can brainwash all these mindless sheep, and even if I alone am the last to stand againt the tyrants of the semi-holy Church of Lux then so be it, I will not be dissuaded. I will fight to the end of my days for the one true Church of Lux. You cannot silence the truth, you cannot stop the inevitable. If the end brings me out right, what's said against me won't amount to anything and the semi holy Church of Lux will burn in the fiery depths of Lux Hell. I claim not to have controlled events, but confess plainly that events have controlled me.

May I quote our great Lincoln:
Lincoln wrote:Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just Lincoln, can not long retain it.

With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in what is right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the wounds of Luxdom; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow and his orphan - to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace, among ourselves, and with all nations. Until the next game of 5,5,5 classic.

A house divided against itself cannot stand. I believe the Chruch of Lux cannot endure permanently more than half-semi and a little less than half-anti. I do not expect Luxdom to be dissolved - I do not expect Luxdom to fall - but I do expect it will cease to be divided.

Both parties deprecated war; but one of them would make war rather than let the nation survive; and the other would accept war rather than let it perish. And the war came.

Fourscore and seven years ago Dustin brought forth on this world wide web a Luxtopia, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all Church's of Lux are created equal. The Church's of Lux must remain untied for the benefit of preserving the good which Dustin has so eloquently created.

If only one thing I mutter ever gets recorded in the annals of History let it be this: Mbauer is right, you should trust him. He only fights for the truth, for what is right. He has been branded for seeking the destruction of the semi-holy Church of Lux, but in fact, he is seeking to save it from itself, for the good of all Luxdom.
Lincoln has spoken

FREEDOM!!!!!!

<>