Greetings and Salutations to all Lords and Knightly folk,
Sharpen your sword, polish your armor and gird your loins for Kings and Castles in February! There will be a lot of great maps, a
'winner picks' option and both weekly and monthly medals. Don't worry about what time it is. If enemies, then fight! Else, build a castle or dance in real life instead. Starting Feb 3.
* The weekly chase this month will happen in specific rooms devoted to the Kings and Castles theme.
* Monthly ranked games (Bio Deux, Imperium, Classic) will still be hosted, but will not relate to the weekly ranks.
* There are rooms for preview and practice. Please ask a mod to change a map for you if needed. Report settings issues when you see them using the /report command.
* Winner Picks for first 3 weeks.
* Spring will come shortly after the conclusion of this event.
Week 1 (Winner Picks): Hexwood Showdown, Siege Lux, Anglo-Celtic Isles
Week 2 (Winner Picks): Utah Wars, Arms Race, Siege of Tyre
Week 3 (Winner Picks): Three Kings, The Last King, Castle Lux HD
Week 4 (A Castle a Day): Londinium, Castle Lux MP, Castle Lux - Merchants, Nuclear Lux, Kingdom of Ayrlawn, Castle Lux IP, Scotland.
[map changes set on prior evening]
Special maps: River Castles, Hunters Keep, etc. to be included in one of the three chase rooms during the month.
Be well, wherever you are.
Game of universal domination. New dice available free upon request.
1 post • Page 1 of 1