Rules for the forums and online play:
1. Use language appropriate for a friendly board game; no excessive profanity or abusive language in game chat or your winning message.
2. No hate speech. Attacks or insults based on skin color, race, religion, sex, nationality, or sexual orientation, etc., are strictly prohibited.
3. No stalking, targeting, or griefing other players.
4. No teaming. (Ad hoc strategy in a single game does not qualify as teaming.)
5. No manipulation of the online rankings.
6. Only one online account per person. No multiregging.
7. Links to adult content (NSFW) must have clear warnings.
8. No /report spamming.
9. Guest out when you step away from your keyboard. Use the /go command to avoid becoming AFK in a game.
10. Moderators reserve the right to expand these rules without prior warning.
1. Posts that personally attack or insult members are not allowed. If you feel that somebody has been a bad host or player then you may so say, but refrain from insulting them personally. Doing so usually causes the thread to go nowhere anyway.
Note: Rule #1 also means that posts such as "Who is the worst Luxer?" are not allowed, since it can only result in insults and attacks.
2. Any 'hate speech' which attacks or insults a group of people based on their skin color, race, religion, sex, nationality, or sexual orientation is strictly prohibited. It doesn't matter if you are "joking", this will get you banned.
3. These forums do not exist as an outlet for constant/repeated negativity. They are not a place to unnecessarily provoke or fuel arguments, or to contribute random jibberish just for the sake of watching your post count rise. No "trolling" please.
4. Links to webpages or images that contain explicit or offensive materials must have a clear warning saying so.
5. You are not allowed to steal another user's avatar. If you want to use an altered version of somebody's avatar then you must get their permission first.
6. Do not repost things that have been locked or deleted by the moderators.
7. Do not post Private Messages in the public forums. If you have a problem with a PM please contact a mod about it.
8. Do not use an anonymizer service to hide your IP address. If we see this, we'll assume you're a previously banned user and take appropriate action.
9. Your forum username should match your online Lux username (if you have one). Dustin can (and will) change this for you if needed.
10. Do not create multiple forum accounts.
Please report abuse to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the /report command when in-game abuse occurs.
Repeated abuse can get you banned from online play or the forums.