'''Top 10 Life Lessons I learned from Lux:'''
10. Move in the present. Lux is turn based. Life works on a day to day basis. For both, the past cannot be redone. Both require future thought, but PRESENT ACTION.
9. Love the game. A game like Lux is only as fun as you see it. So is life. Happiness is in the eye of the beholder.
8. Adapt. Adaptation is crucial to survival. Things happen that are out of your control. So, you can't always get what you want. Live, learn, (Lux,) and try something else.
7. Don't be a bully. No one likes a bully. Those who are bullied are more likely to come together, regardless of their biases or differences, to combat a common enemy.
6. Perfect your internal clock. Timing and time are crucial for success. Know when and where to act. Act too soon, your cake's still dough. Act too late, your cake's stale.
5. Be willing to learn. No one knows everything, but the more you know, the better off you are. Listen up, look at what others are doing, and process the information. But only believe what's right TO YOU.
4. Pick up on hints. Some things are out in the open. They are only useful if you see them and understand them.
3. Fight the battles worth winning. You only have so much energy. Expend it where necessary or most beneficial to obtaining your goals.
2. Be a good person. (Yeah, that statement's a bit loaded since it depends on one's community, one's environment, and one's beliefs.) Regardless, there are asshats everywhere. Don't let them get you down. Be a good sport, and have fun with friends.
1. Be aware of yourself. Or in other words, know what you're doing. Everything you do has a consequence and determines who you are - know what those consequences are and do what you believe is best.